Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406946 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3660 on: September 20, 2020, 08:18:04 AM »
I don't want anything. I have always agreed with the Portuguese prosecutor;

to establish whether she is still alive or if she is dead, as seems more likely.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LEGAL_SUMMARY.htm

I'm just surprised that those who have spent years rejecting the possibilty that she died seem willing to accept it when a German prosecutor says she is.

I've always thought she is far more likely  dead.. I'm fairly sure the McCanns think the same

Has anyone rejected the possibility that she is dead.. I think you are, wrong there
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 08:29:30 AM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3661 on: September 20, 2020, 09:13:22 AM »
I don't want anything. I have always agreed with the Portuguese prosecutor;

to establish whether she is still alive or if she is dead, as seems more likely.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LEGAL_SUMMARY.htm

I'm just surprised that those who have spent years rejecting the possibilty that she died seem willing to accept it when a German prosecutor says she is.
You're talking absolute cobblers in my opinion.  Who EXACTLY are you referring to with this comment?  I don't believe you will have an answer, let's see if I'm proved right.... *waits for the tumbleweed to confirm my point*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3662 on: September 20, 2020, 09:17:32 AM »
You're talking absolute cobblers in my opinion.  Who EXACTLY are you referring to with this comment?  I don't believe you will have an answer, let's see if I'm proved right.... *waits for the tumbleweed to confirm my point*

absolute cobblers is spot on....even the McCanns have never rejected the possibility of death afaics. the post does demonstrtae a high level of misunderstanding

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3663 on: September 20, 2020, 09:18:07 AM »
I've always thought she is far more likely  dead.. I'm fairly sure the McCanns think the same

Has anyone rejected the possibility that she is dead.. I think you are, wrong there

When people say OG are probably aware of her location and are waiting for her to be old enough to consent to a DNA test, or that she's going to be used for breeding, or post pictures of random girls who 'might' be her I take that as rejecting the possibility that she's dead.

Are you saying those posts were made for another reason?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3664 on: September 20, 2020, 09:20:58 AM »
When people say OG are probably aware of her location and are waiting for her to be old enough to consent to a DNA test, or that she's going to be used for breeding, or post pictures of random girls who 'might' be her I take that as rejecting the possibility that she's dead.

Are these same people also saying HCW is right when he says Madeleine is dead?  They seem to be rejecting that exact premise IMO, unless you can show where they have completely contradicted themselves...?  *Waits in vain for cites*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #3665 on: September 20, 2020, 09:22:54 AM »

i couldnt believe it when i got a post  deleted  for saying  random little girls photos shouldnt be on   here  i know it  wasnt by you

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3666 on: September 20, 2020, 09:25:55 AM »

Is that two people....and can you confirm that these two people have rejected the possibility of death.

you can take that as rejecting the possibility of death but thats your opinion..not fact. you need to qualify pour post. its getting quite tiresome the way some posters are ignoring forum rules

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3667 on: September 20, 2020, 09:42:13 AM »
Is that two people....and can you confirm that these two people have rejected the possibility of death.

you can take that as rejecting the possibility of death but thats your opinion..not fact. you need to qualify pour post. its getting quite tiresome the way some posters are ignoring forum rules

I can confirm that it is my opinion that certain people's posts suggest that they were rejecting the possibility that Madeleine McCann died in 2007. That's why I said "I take that".

Someone with your claimed good memory should be able to remember who posted what, or do you only remember my posts?

Are you accusing me of ignoring forum rules?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3668 on: September 20, 2020, 09:47:32 AM »
I can confirm that it is my opinion that certain people's posts suggest that they were rejecting the possibility that Madeleine McCann died in 2007. That's why I said "I take that".

Someone with your claimed good memory should be able to remember who posted what, or do you only remember my posts?

Im accusing you as posting opinion as fact.....you have now corrected it. I remember everyones posts and its only sadie who I think may have rejected the possibility of death...even then im not sure. Certainly I dont know of any other poster who has rejected the possibility of death and i doubt you could name any.

I feel you are perpetuating a myth . A myth that supporters think maddie is still alive ...afaiac...thats just one possibility and imo  avery remote possibility.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 10:18:10 AM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3669 on: September 20, 2020, 09:58:18 AM »

Your post was pure propaganda, posting your opinion as fact, to make out that all McCann supporters are hypocrites when it's clear that at best you were referring to one or two people (Sadie and maybe Eleanor) neither of whom have stated that they accept HCW's premise that Madeleine is definitely dead. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3670 on: September 20, 2020, 10:13:27 AM »
What I consider absolutely preposterous is that Amaral's 'solution' to Madeleeine's case is his avowal that her parents on finding her dead in the apartment immediately took steps to remove and dispose of her body.

Complete and utter nonsense.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3671 on: September 20, 2020, 10:52:36 AM »
What I consider absolutely preposterous is that Amaral's 'solution' to Madeleeine's case is his avowal that her parents on finding her dead in the apartment immediately took steps to remove and dispose of her body.

Why is it complete and utter nonsense? When children disappear it's often those who are close who are involved rather than strangers.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #3672 on: September 20, 2020, 10:58:31 AM »

I agree, Brietta. There is also the possibility that Madeleine woke up during the burglary, started crying and Brückner killed her (perhaps accidentally) and took her away. Although this is not what Mr Wolters is thinking and not by any action of her parents. My opinion. Wolters says that Brückner took Madeleine and killed her soon afterwards.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 11:00:42 AM by Anthro »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3673 on: September 20, 2020, 11:25:57 AM »
Why is it complete and utter nonsense? When children disappear it's often those who are close who are involved rather than strangers.
Because if you use logic you will see that there is no way they had the means or opportunity to dispose of the body, certainly not without help from friends and associates, and that's when it becomes implausible as well as illogical.

Offline The General

« Reply #3674 on: September 20, 2020, 12:06:15 PM »
I agree, Brietta. There is also the possibility that Madeleine woke up during the burglary, started crying and Brückner killed her (perhaps accidentally) and took her away. Although this is not what Mr Wolters is thinking and not by any action of her parents. My opinion. Wolters says that Brückner took Madeleine and killed her soon afterwards.
If we look at this theory with cold eyes, and without the usual 'oooh, but did the McCann's act this way or that, crap', is his subsequent behaviour that of a escalating 'psychopath' as I've seen him described?
I don't think it does. He's going about his usual, criminal, sex case manner. He hasn't taken flight, per se, he's continuing his slipshod, prolific criminal activity of all hues, in several countries, using various vehicles and keeping them  / selling them via legitimate means.
I read he had his teeth done. Quite why he didn't attempt to get that boss eye fixed is beyond me, but his surgery is cosmetic and not that of a man looking to reinvent himself and wholesale change his appearance.
So with all that said, in the teeth of (what became) the largest missing child hunt ever and knowing that he'd have to go to ground immediately, is this the behaviour of Europe's Most Wanted?
Bear in mind this is not a sophisticated man; he's a sex case with no plan apart from sexual gratification and minor league theft. This is the man leaves his DNA at the scene. As thick as a submarine door, yet he evades capture and continues his merry way across Europe, thieving, noncing and growing carrots.

HCW has something on those memory cards, that's plain, but I don't think it's in the context some think.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum