Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 410055 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3765 on: July 27, 2021, 12:06:57 PM »
Prof David Canter, Director of Investigative Psychology at Liverpool University, is one of Britain's foremost behavioural profilers. He didn't see Madeleine as a an obvious choice for abduction because;

an organised criminal network abducting children to traffic them in some way... would not have gone to an area such as Praia da Luz,' he concluded. 'There are so many adults around.'...'If a gang wanted a blonde child, like Madeleine, then the orphanages in Croatia are full of them.'

A mother who is very disturbed and trying to abduct a child to replace her own dead baby wouldn't have gone for Madeleine. She would have gone for one of the twins who, being that much younger, could have been absorbed into her family.'

four years old is an odd age for any child victim to be abducted - too young to be of interest to most paedophiles, too old to be trafficked or stolen as a baby-substitute.
https://www.standard.co.uk/hp/front/the-maddie-files-five-experts-explain-how-the-police-missed-vital-chances-to-find-her-or-her-body-6618141.html

'

But then we have..

A local paedophile with a history of burglary who has contacts at thr O Club
He may well have known how essy it was to enter the apartments and may well have information that the children were being left alone

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3766 on: July 27, 2021, 12:14:38 PM »
But then we have..

A local paedophile with a history of burglary who has contacts at thr O Club
He may well have known how essy it was to enter the apartments and may well have information that the children were being left alone

And equally he may not. What contacts did he have at the Ocean Club?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3767 on: July 27, 2021, 12:15:56 PM »

Who knows

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3768 on: July 27, 2021, 12:25:31 PM »
Prof David Canter, Director of Investigative Psychology at Liverpool University, is one of Britain's foremost behavioural profilers. He didn't see Madeleine as a an obvious choice for abduction because;

an organised criminal network abducting children to traffic them in some way... would not have gone to an area such as Praia da Luz,' he concluded. 'There are so many adults around.'...'If a gang wanted a blonde child, like Madeleine, then the orphanages in Croatia are full of them.'

A mother who is very disturbed and trying to abduct a child to replace her own dead baby wouldn't have gone for Madeleine. She would have gone for one of the twins who, being that much younger, could have been absorbed into her family.'

four years old is an odd age for any child victim to be abducted - too young to be of interest to most paedophiles, too old to be trafficked or stolen as a baby-substitute.
https://www.standard.co.uk/hp/front/the-maddie-files-five-experts-explain-how-the-police-missed-vital-chances-to-find-her-or-her-body-6618141.html

'
Nice try, but we were told that the UK police stated  that a British tourist girl would be a very unusual high risk victim / target so perhaps you could try again to find a relevant cite?

By the way, how much store do you put in David Canter's opinion out of interest...?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3769 on: July 27, 2021, 12:28:34 PM »
We know he made a living stealing from holiday makers' apartments in the area.  We know he had an unhealthy interest in little girls.  We know he is a violent sex offender.  Apart from that he doesn't fit the bill at all!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3770 on: July 27, 2021, 12:50:32 PM »
David Canter writing in the Times in October 2007 about Madeleine Mccann "I have come to the conclusion that the greatest likelihood is that she was abducted, and probably by a local person."

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3771 on: July 27, 2021, 01:27:05 PM »

"A mother who is very disturbed and trying to abduct a child to replace her own dead baby wouldn't have gone for Madeleine. She would have gone for one of the twins who, being that much younger, could have been absorbed into her family."   Gunit

I do not think so.

There are an awful lot of wee three going on four year olds out there who are lookalikes. I know for a fact through the experience of my daughter's ballet classes that twenty plus little girls with their hair pulled back into a tight bun all wearing identical outfits makes it very difficult to differentiate who is who.

Therefore the 'very disturbed grieving mother' of a little three year old girl is hardly likely to make the attempt to 'replace' her with a child who it is patently obvious is years younger and/or a different sex.

There are sickening reasons why your speculation on the age range preferred makes that part of your post nonsense too.

There is just so much evidence about how quiet Praia da Luz was when Madeleine was taken that it makes a nonsense of your statement that it was too crowded to be considered by organised crime.

Quite obviously Madeleine was taken by someone for whatever reason and there are named individuals who fit the profile one of whom are being currently investigated. 
Which is of greater interest to me than any speculation as to that individual's motive.  I'm quite content for the police to work all that out based on whatever evidence they have.

And the two things we know is that the police are investigating stranger abduction and they have supporting evidence for that.  Proof is a different matter but I for one they are able to find it; from some of the posts I have read I don't know if my sentiment is universally shared.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #3772 on: July 27, 2021, 01:35:06 PM »

'

Quite.  Thankyou for that Gunit.  I think that is probably correct in most cases.

But Madeleine was targetted as shown by all the witnesses observing a man watching the comings and goings to the apartment.  The man also peered in as witnessed by Tasmin Silence.

IMO, Madeleine was specifically targetted because they wanted her for a special reason.  i think it was because of her very special bloodline.

Was she direct line decended from John the Baptist?  Her paternal grandma was a JOHNSON after all.  Both parents appear to be descended from Caananites

McCann means *of the Canns* (Caananites?) and also of the Johnsons

Kennedy = Kates Mums maiden name.   Spelling is a comparitively new addition to language; there is every likelyhood that Kenn is a spelling of Cann.(Caananites). 

The Healeys/Healys intermarried with the Sinclairs.   The Sinclairs are thought to be descended from Jesus Christ and Mary Magdelene.

Yep it is thought that Jesus Christ lived on after the crucifixion eventually settling with Mary in the south of France.   According to sources on the internet,  his uncle Joseph of Arimathea rescued him from the cross and nursed him back to health.  Joseph was very rich and influential, dealing in Marble and tin (Cornwall) internationally.  He owned ships

Jesus, Mary and followers escaped to the Greek islands initially.  It is said that Jesus raised a family in the south of France.   It is said that he also visited England  (Cornwall, Glastonbury and the tin mining places)

The hymn  *Jeruselem* says it all IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyZSPci7bKU   = Charlotte Church singing *Jeruselem* in Jeruselem

"And did those feet in ancient times, walk upon Englands mountains green.  And was the Holy Lamb of God .....

Could Madeleine be descended from both Jesus+Mary ( and also from John the Baptist ?

POW !!!!   Some devious soul could make a mega amount of money out of her if so.   Or upgrade his family geneology magnificently.

There is strong feeling on the internet that John the Baptist was the man who should be mainly worshipped rather than Jesus being the main man.   You will have to look that up to check all that I am saying is correct

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3773 on: July 27, 2021, 01:56:54 PM »
Who knows

I thought you might as you made the claim.  @)(++(*
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3774 on: July 27, 2021, 01:59:02 PM »
"A mother who is very disturbed and trying to abduct a child to replace her own dead baby wouldn't have gone for Madeleine. She would have gone for one of the twins who, being that much younger, could have been absorbed into her family."   Gunit

I do not think so.

There are an awful lot of wee three going on four year olds out there who are lookalikes. I know for a fact through the experience of my daughter's ballet classes that twenty plus little girls with their hair pulled back into a tight bun all wearing identical outfits makes it very difficult to differentiate who is who.

Therefore the 'very disturbed grieving mother' of a little three year old girl is hardly likely to make the attempt to 'replace' her with a child who it is patently obvious is years younger and/or a different sex.

There are sickening reasons why your speculation on the age range preferred makes that part of your post nonsense too.

There is just so much evidence about how quiet Praia da Luz was when Madeleine was taken that it makes a nonsense of your statement that it was too crowded to be considered by organised crime.

Quite obviously Madeleine was taken by someone for whatever reason and there are named individuals who fit the profile one of whom are being currently investigated. 
Which is of greater interest to me than any speculation as to that individual's motive.  I'm quite content for the police to work all that out based on whatever evidence they have.

And the two things we know is that the police are investigating stranger abduction and they have supporting evidence for that.  Proof is a different matter but I for one they are able to find it; from some of the posts I have read I don't know if my sentiment is universally shared.

Just one comment - these are not my words and thoughts, they're quotes.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3775 on: July 27, 2021, 02:13:22 PM »

The 3 burglars, gardeners. a black guy who was fired & seeking revenge plus the receptionist who showed them Kate's note  about the childacare arrangements that wasn't in the files.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3776 on: July 27, 2021, 03:42:22 PM »
Just one comment - these are not my words and thoughts, they're quotes.

Just another comment - I have responded to one of your chosen quotes because I disagree with it.  This being a discussion forum I naturally assumed you wished to discuss what you posted albeit your post was off topic to begin with.  😁
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #3777 on: August 20, 2021, 09:12:27 PM »
According to McFadden (I Think it is) Amaral has a book coming out in October.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3778 on: August 20, 2021, 09:22:34 PM »
According to McFadden (I Think it is) Amaral has a book coming out in October.
McFadden? 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3779 on: August 20, 2021, 10:36:18 PM »
Just another comment - I have responded to one of your chosen quotes because I disagree with it.  This being a discussion forum I naturally assumed you wished to discuss what you posted albeit your post was off topic to begin with.  😁

I was probably responding to this bit of your reply;

As I pointed out, the speculation wasn't mine.
Result = happy posting.