Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406935 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4290 on: March 03, 2022, 01:23:05 PM »
Can you elaborate?
Yes I can.  Check out Amaral's TV interviews in which he falsely claimed CB had long hair and a van covered in graffiti at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4291 on: March 03, 2022, 01:24:21 PM »
Nobody is going to believe the word of official suspects who failed to cooperate with the original police investigation.
So, there is nothing that the mcCanns said in their statements that you believe?  Wow. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4292 on: March 03, 2022, 01:25:19 PM »
I believe you are confused between evidence and recording evidence in a witness statement.

Uncorroborated evidence is not proof of anything.
Crikey.  No one said evidence was proof of anything.  You are one seriously confused hombre.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4293 on: March 03, 2022, 01:26:06 PM »
Incorrect. They are neither bastions of excellence and perfection nor 'worthless organisations that are not capable of investigating crimes and bringing criminals to justice'. They're fallible because they're made up of human beings. Therefore quoting them to support one's own beliefs isn't really a recommendation imo.
So, who from the G-Unit list of approved sources may one quote to support one's beliefs, if the official police investigation is off limits?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4294 on: March 03, 2022, 01:30:29 PM »
SY and the BKA believe them.. That's what matters

Only to you, who seems to assume that the police are always right. Except the Portuguese police that is, who you assume are always wrong imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Ms Para glider

« Reply #4295 on: March 03, 2022, 01:59:14 PM »
It sounded like an assumption to me; " Point me to another similar case where you can draw a parralel of a conspiracy on this scale to cover up an accidental death."

What if whatever happened to Madeleine didn't happen during dinner?
Was it normal for Kate McCann to ask her friends if she'd made the right decision by leaving the patio door open so Madeleine could leave 5A and find them? After all, according to Russell they'd been doing it since Sunday evening, although Gerry denied that.
The moving door saga suggests there was an intruder before 9pm, then again before 9.30pm and a third between 9.30 and 10pm. What that explains I can't imagine. The change in the bedroom door position after 9.30pm detracts from Jane Tanner's sighting of an abductor at 9.15pm, unless he went back to move it afterwards.
David Payne did indeed testify that he saw Madeleine at around 6.40pm, but not until 11 months after the event. Then we have his questionnaire when he is reported as saying he was in 5A at 5pm when, supposedly, he was at the beach.

Hmm, that sounds like a load more whataboutery to me.

I'll tell you what, I'll retract my point about the conspiracy and re-phrase my question. Since that was the only objection you raised, I'm sure you'll now have no issue in addressing the points I posed. 8((()*/

Point me to another similar case where you can draw a parralel of someone staging an abduction to cover up an accidental death.

What is the motive?

Tell me what other evidence you think we should have seen if an abduction did take place?

What other evidence is "normally" found in abduction cases to prove an abduction occurred (assuming there's no eye-witness to the crime itself)?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4296 on: March 03, 2022, 02:03:46 PM »
Only to you, who seems to assume that the police are always right. Except the Portuguese police that is, who you assume are always wrong imo.
Does it matter to you that the Met and the BKA have wasted years and millions investigating the wrong person (in your view)?    Why do you think so many investigators and officials across two countries have got it so very wrong, in your view?  It's an international scandal, isn't it, if you're right and they are wrong?  Do you think there's any hope whatsoever that the true culprits (as you see them) will ever be brought to justice, and does it matter to you if they aren't? 

Offline Lace

« Reply #4297 on: March 03, 2022, 02:14:00 PM »
Yet the strangers supposedly doing so never left any, strange old world to be sure.

It's obvious whoever it was wore gloves.   It was only a single hair left on the bed that managed to incriminate CB.   There may have been a hair or skin on Madeleine's bed but they were washed before they could be examined.

Offline Lace

« Reply #4298 on: March 03, 2022, 02:15:17 PM »
Somebody certainly tried to wipe the window clean.

Really where did you read that?

Offline Lace

« Reply #4299 on: March 03, 2022, 02:21:54 PM »
....if you can provide independent corroboration of your 'hour or so' assertion, within a range of certainty, yes.

The McCanns left Madeleine asleep by half eight,  she was found to be missing at ten.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4300 on: March 03, 2022, 02:27:25 PM »
It's obvious whoever it was wore gloves.   It was only a single hair left on the bed that managed to incriminate CB.   There may have been a hair or skin on Madeleine's bed but they were washed before they could be examined.

Neither Tannerman or Smithman were described to be wearing gloves .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #4301 on: March 03, 2022, 02:28:00 PM »
It sounded like an assumption to me; " Point me to another similar case where you can draw a parralel of a conspiracy on this scale to cover up an accidental death."

What if whatever happened to Madeleine didn't happen during dinner?
Was it normal for Kate McCann to ask her friends if she'd made the right decision by leaving the patio door open so Madeleine could leave 5A and find them? After all, according to Russell they'd been doing it since Sunday evening, although Gerry denied that.
The moving door saga suggests there was an intruder before 9pm, then again before 9.30pm and a third between 9.30 and 10pm. What that explains I can't imagine. The change in the bedroom door position after 9.30pm detracts from Jane Tanner's sighting of an abductor at 9.15pm, unless he went back to move it afterwards.
David Payne did indeed testify that he saw Madeleine at around 6.40pm, but not until 11 months after the event. Then we have his questionnaire when he is reported as saying he was in 5A at 5pm when, supposedly, he was at the beach.

The door before nine would have been someone entering bedroom after the McCann's left.   Gerry put the door back how they had left it.   Then when Gerry left,  intruder takes Madeleine and leaves,  the door is open wider again when he leaves.

Offline Lace

« Reply #4302 on: March 03, 2022, 02:28:39 PM »
Neither Tannerman or Smithman were described to be wearing gloves .

Maybe they took them off not to look suspicious.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4303 on: March 03, 2022, 02:28:48 PM »

Ingress or egress the window ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4304 on: March 03, 2022, 02:29:52 PM »
Maybe they took them off not to look suspicious.

If, buts and maybes again, nothing concrete to suggest an intruder, see its easy to understand why its still not solved.