Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 410104 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5070 on: August 10, 2022, 03:29:47 PM »
Welcome back Kizzy.

You have had a really rough time.   Hope that things are running easier for you.

(((((HUGS)))))  Love, sadie Xxx

And now we can get back to arguing again @)(++(*

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5071 on: August 10, 2022, 03:52:15 PM »
Hi Kizzy, sorry to hear you’ve had a rough time, and yes, welcome back!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5072 on: August 10, 2022, 05:50:28 PM »
Not like wolt going on hearsay [dubious at that]

But... there have been so many false trails in the case before - clues, sightings and suspects that led nowhere.

Amaral started the ball rolling with three suspects against whom there was not a shred of evidence against any.

The problem with Amaral and his followers is that you have all come to a screeching halt at that groundhog date when they were all cleared of their arguido status.

Despite Amaral's latest lies which tried to destroy the German investigation into Christian Brueckner ~ the rest of the world has kept on turning and in particular the German prosecutor continues to do the job left to him by the Portuguese who are either incapable of investigating crimes against women and children - or who simply cannot be bothered.

By the way ... is it appropriate to refer to the prosecutor as "wolt"?  That is not his name.  No-ne refers to Amaral as G*** do they?  Time to show just a little civility and respect I think.

By the way ... is it appropriate to refer to the prosecutor as "wolt"?  That is not his name.  No-ne refers to Amaral as G*** do they?  Time to show just a little civility and respect I think.

Awww there you go..... you succeeded.

If I want to call him walt I will...[at least it isn't wally].

As for what you call GA is of no concern to me.

Seems to upset you though what the german prosecutor is called who by the way I have no respect for.

He is no further on than what he thinks happened to  you think GA is backed in a corner think its more like him.

IMO had a dream....that ended up a nightmare.

Offline Myster

« Reply #5073 on: August 10, 2022, 07:07:52 PM »
Hi Kizzy, sorry to hear you’ve had a rough time, and yes, welcome back!
A return that's guaranteed to make your vertigo swirl... https://streamable.com/kuzhvd
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5074 on: August 10, 2022, 07:10:39 PM »

Awww there you go..... you succeeded.

If I want to call him walt I will...[at least it isn't wally].

As for what you call GA is of no concern to me.

Seems to upset you though what the german prosecutor is called who by the way I have no respect for.

He is no further on than what he thinks happened to  you think GA is backed in a corner think its more like him.

IMO had a dream....that ended up a nightmare.

I think it's clear Wolters has solved the case....Amaral clearly did not understand the evidence...anyone who believed his rubbish is going to look very foolish when the truth comes ..let's see how gets on with the Behan case

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5075 on: August 11, 2022, 02:07:27 PM »
I think it's clear Wolters has solved the case....Amaral clearly did not understand the evidence...anyone who believed his rubbish is going to look very foolish when the truth comes ..let's see how gets on with the Behan case

Yes, well what "you think" is neither here nor there - after all your only a poster on a forum where can spout your beliefs or ino propaganda on who you believe is responsible.

Just like me - whereas I believe G A was on the right track on who was responsible.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5076 on: August 11, 2022, 02:17:37 PM »

Amaral has a history of being dishonest.  The McCanns don't.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5077 on: August 11, 2022, 02:42:03 PM »
Amaral has a history of being dishonest.  The McCanns don't.

Well we don't really know that for sure, not much is allowed out about them.

I wouldn't put money on them never doing anything dishonest. [seems thats all Im allowed to say]

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5078 on: August 11, 2022, 02:48:03 PM »
Typical sceptic response which is reiterated ad nauseam throughout - "Also a least GA was involved from day one with his thesis. [he knows more than anyone]"

Amaral demonstrates that he knows nothing and your opinion that he was there "with his thesis ... from day one" is precisely why he knows nothing.

Amaral wasn't there to work on his thesis.

Amaral was there to attempt to solve the disappearance of a missing three year old child.  Hopefully to find her, or at the least to find out what happened to her. 
Amaral failed miserably with that resulting in him being sacked for mouthing off on the record regarding one of his many failed theses.

Amaral was there to attempt to solve the disappearance of a missing three year old child.  Hopefully to find her, or at the least to find out what happened to her.

Well, he could have probably done that if it wasn't for all the UK interference and GA himself wrapping the mccs in cotton wool because he had to.

All these years later and he has never changed his mind that the mccs were involved.

He has never been proved wrong has he.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5079 on: August 11, 2022, 02:51:08 PM »

I wouldn't put money on them never doing anything dishonest. [seems thats all Im allowed to say]

Amaral's dishonesty is documented while not a word has ever been found about The McCanns, not even from the many people who know them.  Very odd after Fifteen Years.  Probably because there is none.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5080 on: August 11, 2022, 03:07:09 PM »
Yes, well what "you think" is neither here nor there - after all your only a poster on a forum where can spout your beliefs or ino propaganda on who you believe is responsible.

Just like me - whereas I believe G A was on the right track on who was responsible.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating and I think there is sufficient evidence to suggest that Amaral suffers from some recognisable complex that condemns him to spout nonsense every time he opens his mouth to pontificate.

He may not be small in physical stature but his beliefs mark him as being a very small man indeed condemned forever never to move on from his sacking from the terrible mess made of Madeleine's case in 2007 throughout his watch as coordinator.

Judite de Sousa interviews Amaral asking who was responsible for the failure of the Madeleine investigation.

JS: ... she could be alive.

GA: Or could be dead. Don't forget the "could be dead". It's about 50% chances. And that is the real sadness. It's been five years and we still do not know what happened to this child and it is our fault. It's ours!

JS: Ours? Of whom?

GA: Of our Justice system, of our Attorney General who allowed this investigation to be shelved.
In September 2007 we had reached certain conclusions, they were interim conclusions, and a criminal investigation needs to be concluded.

It needs to be finished.

The investigation was never allowed to arrive at an end.

It was important to understand if the conclusions we had arrived at then could, in the end, be proved or disproved, be or not different - that is how a proper criminal investigation should proceed.

JS: Why, in your opinion, did the Portuguese General Attorney's Office decided to archive the process?

GA: Because we are Portuguese and they are English - as simple as that.

We are small and they are big.

This is what is happening right now.

JS: Then, do you defend the thesis that there were political pressures?

GA: There are no doubts about that.

Just recently our current prime minister was in England, he held talks with David Cameron and spoke or was told (about this case).

It would have been important for our prime-minister to speak first with those who were involved in the investigation in order to have a better understanding of what happened…
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5081 on: August 11, 2022, 03:17:15 PM »

Amaral has a criminal conviction as a direct result of his dishonesty.  A suspended prison sentence for offences committed as a high ranking police officer is not a good look.

Sceptics tend to ignore the fact of Amaral's criminality while  fabricating the vilest slurs imaginable against the parents of a missing child for the simple reason blatant lies have to do because they have nothing else.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5082 on: August 11, 2022, 03:43:13 PM »

Well, he could have probably done that if it wasn't for all the UK interference and GA himself wrapping the mccs in cotton wool because he had to.

All these years later and he has never changed his mind that the mccs were involved.

He has never been proved wrong has he.

"All these years later and he has never changed his mind that the mccs were involved." How terribly sad it is for you that you post that fact as if it were something to be proud of.  In reality it demonstrates the weakness and limitations of a person who is unable to learn from experience by assimilating and analysing information with an open mind.

"He has never been proved wrong has he."  Once again your post sadly reflects just how wrong you and Amaral are - which doesn't matter as far as you are concerned - but matters a great deal considering Amaral's negative influence on the first five months after Madeleine's abduction and over the years since.

Start with the dogs and the absolute misinterpretation of the forensic evidence and go backwards in the direction of the neglect of analysing data from the phone dump which contained Brueckner's phone number to realise that Amaral has been proved wrong so often it becomes embarrassing.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5083 on: August 11, 2022, 04:33:27 PM »

What we know to be factual is that Amaral and the PJ based their suspicions mainly on the misunderstanding of the evidence. I may be  a poster on a forum but I have a much better understanding of the alerts and the dna than Amaral...again thats a fact. What does that say about amaral.

All amarals claims of political interference are based on his imagination....

He could not possibly solve the case if he cannot understand the basics

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5084 on: August 11, 2022, 05:06:12 PM »

What convinces you Amaral was on the right track, and why?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly