Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406948 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5085 on: August 11, 2022, 05:49:48 PM »
Amaral has a history of being dishonest.  The McCanns don't.

Very true. The parents employed a spokesperson to be dishonest for them.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5086 on: August 11, 2022, 06:04:39 PM »

He didn't actually steal his brother's money, did he?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5087 on: August 11, 2022, 06:09:05 PM »
Amaral has a criminal conviction as a direct result of his dishonesty.  A suspended prison sentence for offences committed as a high ranking police officer is not a good look.

Sceptics tend to ignore the fact of Amaral's criminality while  fabricating the vilest slurs imaginable against the parents of a missing child for the simple reason blatant lies have to do because they have nothing else.

I think it's a bit grasping at straws really, what actually is your point.

I'm not sticking up for GA but who exactly are you comparing him with.

Is the UK police force corrupt?
In the UK, an internal investigation in 2002 into the largest police force, the Metropolitan Police, Operation Tiberius found that the force was so corrupt that "organized criminals were able to infiltrate Scotland Yard "at will" by bribing corrupt officers ... and that Britain's biggest force experienced 'endemic ...

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5088 on: August 11, 2022, 06:13:52 PM »
What convinces you Amaral was on the right track, and why?

Oh Ve,....obviously -  IMO the mccs were involved

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5089 on: August 11, 2022, 06:15:36 PM »
Oh Ve,....obviously -  IMO the mccs were involved
Yes I know that’s what you and Amaral think, I asked what convinces you that they are involved and why?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5090 on: August 11, 2022, 06:16:22 PM »
Please give some examples of dishonesty?  Was it criminal dishonesty like Amaral’s?  Perhaps you can explain how you know the McCanns specifically employed a spokesman to be dishonest on their behalf.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #5091 on: August 11, 2022, 08:22:37 PM »
Gotta love these penetrating Advanced Level questions for bewildered 11+ students.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5092 on: August 11, 2022, 08:32:40 PM »
Gotta love these penetrating Advanced Level questions for bewildered 11+ students.
@)(++(*

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5093 on: August 11, 2022, 09:14:40 PM »
I think it's a bit grasping at straws really, what actually is your point.

I'm not sticking up for GA but who exactly are you comparing him with.

Is the UK police force corrupt?
In the UK, an internal investigation in 2002 into the largest police force, the Metropolitan Police, Operation Tiberius found that the force was so corrupt that "organized criminals were able to infiltrate Scotland Yard "at will" by bribing corrupt officers ... and that Britain's biggest force experienced 'endemic ...

Oh dear ~ the usual fall back position for sceptics when reminded of Amaral's proven record of criminality and incompetence.

How far does your supposition take you regarding criminality in the Met?  Bearing in mind the numbers of well kent faces which have served within its ranks.
Colin Sutton spent the last nine years of his police career as Senior Investigating Officer for the Met Police’s Murder Squad.

Who interestingly comments when asked ~

Are there any unsolved cases across the world that you would be interested in tackling?

"Not now, I am too happy being retired!

But had the Madeline McCann review come my way before retirement I would have stayed to complete that;

it is the greatest mystery of our generation, and despite its obvious difficulty I would have been unable to resist the opportunity to try to help solve it."

https://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/article/interview-with-colin-sutton
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5094 on: August 12, 2022, 12:28:16 PM »
Oh dear ~ the usual fall back position for sceptics when reminded of Amaral's proven record of criminality and incompetence.

How far does your supposition take you regarding criminality in the Met?  Bearing in mind the numbers of well kent faces which have served within its ranks.
Colin Sutton spent the last nine years of his police career as Senior Investigating Officer for the Met Police’s Murder Squad.

Who interestingly comments when asked ~

Are there any unsolved cases across the world that you would be interested in tackling?

"Not now, I am too happy being retired!

But had the Madeline McCann review come my way before retirement I would have stayed to complete that;

it is the greatest mystery of our generation, and despite its obvious difficulty I would have been unable to resist the opportunity to try to help solve it."

https://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/article/interview-with-colin-sutton

Oh Dear B get over it..... after all GA was not the only one who thinks the mccs are involved.

If we are talking incompetence of GA you should consider the incompetence of the mccs - they are the ones who who decided to leave there babies on there own regardless of any consequence.

IMO its like the philpotts not being responsible and blaming the fire brigade for not putting the fire out.

The mccs struck the match that resulted in the disappearance of maddie....not GA.

We will never know because of UK interference ...what GA would have achieved.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5095 on: August 12, 2022, 12:30:26 PM »
Yes I know that’s what you and Amaral think, I asked what convinces you that they are involved and why?

Well, for starters I don't believe the open window....if that isn't true neither is anything else

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5096 on: August 12, 2022, 12:44:04 PM »

There is no doubt that Amaral was utterly useless, if not worse than that.  He has since attempted to make a career out of Interfering With The Course of Justice.  And that's a Fact.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5097 on: August 12, 2022, 12:56:25 PM »
Well, for starters I don't believe the open window....if that isn't true neither is anything else
Why don't you believe it?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5098 on: August 12, 2022, 12:58:59 PM »
Oh Dear B get over it..... after all GA was not the only one who thinks the mccs are involved.

If we are talking incompetence of GA you should consider the incompetence of the mccs - they are the ones who who decided to leave there babies on there own regardless of any consequence.

IMO its like the philpotts not being responsible and blaming the fire brigade for not putting the fire out.

The mccs struck the match that resulted in the disappearance of maddie....not GA.

I think that's a very crass and certainly defamatory comparison.  The Philpotts set fire to their own house.  It was a deliberate criminal act (arson) which certainly put their children in grave peril and resulted in their deaths.   The McCanns were investigated an cleared of any criminal charges of negligence, so - no comparison at all.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5099 on: August 12, 2022, 01:01:12 PM »

A GERMAN prosecutor has told The Sun Portuguese police are still convinced Maddie McCann’s parents are involved in her death.

But Hans Christian Wolters, Braunschweig state prosecutor, is convinced Christian B is the main suspect and Kate and Gerry McCann "don't have anything to do with it".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11835061/madeleine-mccann-prosecutor-portuguese-cops/

The Sun reported this in early June 2020.

Since then there has been a sea change in attitudes by the Portuguese authorities. 

They no longer have any belief in Amaral's badly flawed thesis.

They are employing a new method of cracking cases it seems. Which concentrates in using evidence based information.

In other words a technique entirely foreign to Amaral who made it all up and stuck to it as if it were writ on tablets of stone.  Commonly known as FOLLOWING the EVIDENCE.

As a result - Brueckner is now the main suspect of the Portuguese (ARGUIDO) as already posted here on the forum ~

The German Christian Brueckner was accused by the District of Faro of the Public Prosecutor's Office in the case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, in 2007, on the beach of Luz, in the Algarve.‎

The JN knows that the constitution of the accused was fundamental for the investigation to continue, since the inquiry would prescribe next May, when it is 15 years after the child's disappearance.‎

‎"The defendant was constituted by the German authorities in execution of a request for international judicial cooperation issued by the Public Prosecutor's Office of Portugal," it reads in a statement released by the Public Prosecutor's Office.‎

‎The investigation is directed by the Portimão section of the Faro Investigation and Prosecution Department with the assistof the Judicial Police.‎

‎The investigation has been developed in cooperation with the English and German authorities.‎

https://www.jn.pt/justica/christian-bruckner-constituido-arguido-pelo-desaparecimento-de-maddie-14789970.html

Amaral and the Portuguese authorities appear to have had it all wrong for fifteen years which I don't really think they will appreciate being highlighted in posts such as tours.
Which proves that for fifteen years they ignored a heinous crime committed in their jurisdiction.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....