Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406935 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5145 on: August 13, 2022, 11:54:02 AM »
That is precisely why Amaral and his actions have proven so devastatingly damaging to the McCanns - let's hope the ECHR put this travesty of justice right, eh?

The McCanns were suspected by the PJ and made arguidos in September 2007. I doubt it was all down to one man persuading all his colleagues that it was the right thing to do. Only the paranoid could believe that imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5146 on: August 13, 2022, 12:05:07 PM »
The McCanns were suspected by the PJ and made arguidos in September 2007. I doubt it was all down to one man persuading all his colleagues that it was the right thing to do. Only the paranoid could believe that imo.
I was referring more to his actions after they were made arguidos actually, and as for it only being one man that Kate held responsible for the serious damage caused to the McCanns I believe there were a couple of other individuals within the PJ she quite understandably wasn't that keen on either.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5147 on: August 13, 2022, 12:18:00 PM »
I was referring more to his actions after they were made arguidos actually, and as for it only being one man that Kate held responsible for the serious damage caused to the McCanns I believe there were a couple of other individuals within the PJ she quite understandably wasn't that keen on either.

Maybe so, but being officially named as suspects was a fact which could not be denied.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5148 on: August 13, 2022, 12:31:24 PM »
Maybe so, but being officially named as suspects was a fact which could not be denied.
Who is trying to deny that?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5149 on: August 13, 2022, 12:54:33 PM »

So was Amaral named Arguido.  But he was convicted.  Along with another one of his Team.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5150 on: August 13, 2022, 12:56:23 PM »
Who is trying to deny that?

Some people have done their very best to present it as a mistake by a dodgy police force belonging to a country with a dodgy judiciary.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5151 on: August 13, 2022, 12:59:17 PM »
So was Amaral named Arguido.  But he was convicted.  Along with another one of his Team.

You have proved Gerry's point too. Such things are never forgotten.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5152 on: August 13, 2022, 01:00:09 PM »
Some people have done their very best to present it as a mistake by a dodgy police force belonging to a country with a dodgy judiciary.

It was.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5153 on: August 13, 2022, 01:54:57 PM »
Well imagine you've gone on holiday abroad and been falsely accused of hiding your child's body by the police - are you going to remain silent?  I bet you are!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5154 on: August 13, 2022, 02:18:38 PM »
The PJ...not just amaral didn't understand the evidence..you should know that..it's an established fact. A bunch of incompetent fools

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5155 on: August 13, 2022, 02:20:21 PM »
You have proved Gerry's point too. Such things are never forgotten.
But what is your point?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5156 on: August 13, 2022, 02:29:56 PM »
Amaral couldn't solve thr case if he couldn't understand the evidence...fact. His logic to support death in the apartment is total junk...have you read his book

Yes I have read the book - wrote on facts from GA being on the case...with first hand knowledge [not hearsay]

As for him not understanding the evidence....it wasn't exactly kosha he GA did regret ever sending the DNA to that lab.

More than 6,000 forensic samples used to secure criminal convictions feared tampered with.

https://mmknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2017/05/more-than-6000-forensic-samples-used-to.html

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5157 on: August 13, 2022, 03:21:23 PM »
Sorry, I thought commenting on a book involved reading it, so I assumed you meant that's what she'd done;

"She lived it all from the moment on 3 May 2007 when she found the window open and the shutters raised in the children's room and commented about Amaral's profit making disgraceful book on 6 September 2008."

Mind you, many people have commented on his book who don't seem to have read it. Gerry got one thing right;

Gerry – We wouldn’t mind if we had been investigated at the beginning, if they thought that could help. But months later, when the evidence had been lost? It’s that once the suspicion is installed, we can never prove our innocence again.
https://themaddiecasefiles.com/mccanns-in-expresso-interview-06-09-08-t23178.html

Of course the suspicions of the PJ didn't cease after September 2007, it continued until the case was archived and Amaral had not been involved for 10 months.

You really don't make the slightest effort to keep apace with current developments do you?  Hence your predilection for dwelling within the confines of groundhog day.

"Of course the suspicions of the PJ didn't cease after September 2007 ... "  I have already informed you of precisely that unfortunate situation. https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11381.msg688434#msg688434 but as always you've managed to get it wrong. 

If the nonsense had continued only "until the case was archived and Amaral had not been involved for 10 months." that would have been beneficial. But Amaral, with the wholehearted connivance of his chat show friends including Christovao, never gave up involvement after 10 months but kept his show well and truly on the road for fifteen years. 

Amaral threw everything he had into maintaining the status quo right up to the time when it became obvious - even to the Portuguese who made Brueckner prime suspect by dint of the evidence - that a huge injustice had been perpetrated by Amaral against the McCanns and his continued obsessive dedication to interfere in Madeleine's case as always to the detriment of solving it and slurring her parents at the same time.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 03:24:01 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5158 on: August 13, 2022, 03:39:35 PM »

If a monumental reputation destroying mistake had not been made ... why were the McCanns not charged with an offence as Amaral was?

Why were the McCanns not prosecuted as Amaral was?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5159 on: August 13, 2022, 03:53:52 PM »
Yes I have read the book - wrote on facts from GA being on the case...with first hand knowledge [not hearsay]

As for him not understanding the evidence....it wasn't exactly kosha he GA did regret ever sending the DNA to that lab.

More than 6,000 forensic samples used to secure criminal convictions feared tampered with.

https://mmknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2017/05/more-than-6000-forensic-samples-used-to.html

Amaral claimed the dog alerts proved Maddie died in the apartment..they didn't..he's s clown. The pj files make it clear that he's wrong.

You are pointing out the wrong lab..the samples were not sent there...no evidence the samples were tampered with.more junk from amaral.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 04:02:24 PM by Mr Gray »