Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406934 times)

Offline Rossb

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5310 on: August 17, 2022, 12:56:56 PM »
That is interesting.  I didn't know that Brueckner had changed his Lawyer.  But Fulscher could be doing it Pro Bono for some odd reason.

I am sure he did. But i may be wrong, im sure it was start of 2020.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #5311 on: August 17, 2022, 01:01:07 PM »
At this moment in time and on this thread it all makes sense to me if one is attempting deflection from Amaral's suspicious conduct circa 2021 onwards.

How did amaral know it wud be a german patsy at the time around 11 years later writing a new book lol

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5312 on: August 17, 2022, 01:08:17 PM »
Your tunnel vision is hampering you. Amaral and his colleagues were not the only ones who noticed anamolies in the accounts of the McCanns and their group.

You know nothing about my vision, so please don't insult me with cheap jibes.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5313 on: August 17, 2022, 01:16:52 PM »
Your tunnel vision is hampering you. Amaral and his colleagues were not the only ones who noticed anamolies in the accounts of the McCanns and their group.

you are making a claim as fact...but cannot show it is....I think because you cannot support your claim its quite reasonable to dismiss it. 

Offline sadie

« Reply #5314 on: August 17, 2022, 01:24:30 PM »
I am sure he did. But i may be wrong, im sure it was start of 2020.

I remember talk about CB changing solicitors too.   Well remembered Rossb

I wonder who engineered that ?   Did they provide finance too?   

OK, it is just my suspicious mind again, but I have seen so many fraudulent goings on now that I always look at that aspect first.   And Trafficking and Organised Global Child Abuse is MEGA Business.

Mega, Mega, Mega.   Filthy money.

Filthy money, with plenty to finance CB's defence, if that was their wish for some reason.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #5315 on: August 17, 2022, 01:34:52 PM »

OK, it is just my suspicious mind again, but I have seen so many fraudulent goings on now that I always look at that aspect first.   And Trafficking and Organised Global Child Abuse is MEGA Business.

Filthy money, with plenty to finance CB's defence, if that was their wish for some reason.

Yes, bearing in mind cb was a drug dealer and trafficked which made big money, probably not loads depending on the scale to keep him afloat.

He would of had contacts, now he isnt academic but a little street smart, but that would also contradict his various low key offences.

It is possible law enforcement have helped if it was a child ring rather than too himself. Until wolters unveils or charges him, he can play a game of chess with the media. Saying vague statements.

Charges need brought, that is when you will get his answer.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5316 on: August 17, 2022, 01:39:56 PM »
How did amaral know it wud be a german patsy at the time around 11 years later writing a new book lol

The Portuguese police were still obviously leaking like a sieve and someone tipped him the wink.  Unfortunately for Amaral though, the press pack homed in on the wrong German and he had to break cover once more to tell them in words of one syllable that Martin Ney was not their target.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5317 on: August 17, 2022, 01:48:43 PM »
you are making a claim as fact...but cannot show it is....I think because you cannot support your claim its quite reasonable to dismiss it.

Right, so you can dismiss Wolters claim of concrete evidence.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #5318 on: August 17, 2022, 01:53:21 PM »
The Portuguese police were still obviously leaking like a sieve and someone tipped him the wink.  Unfortunately for Amaral though, the press pack homed in on the wrong German and he had to break cover once more to tell them in words of one syllable that Martin Ney was not their target.

So did amaral have in mind a different german patsy? I cant remember exactly who he meant. Strange tho. But yeah probably leaked.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5319 on: August 17, 2022, 01:55:50 PM »

He definitely had a change of lawyer but I wouldn't attach too much importance to it.

SHOCK CLAIM Madeleine McCann suspect’s ex-lawyer says he has ‘psychopathic traits’ and could be responsible for her abduction
Sarah WhiteMike Hamilton
Portugal0:29, 21 Jun 2020

PRIME suspect Christian B had “psychopathic traits” and could be responsible for Madeleine McCann’s abduction, his own ex-lawyer has said.

The German fiend’s former brief Serafim Vieira made the claims in bombshell TV interview.

Mr Vieira said: “I believe he could be behind the disappearance of Maddie.

“I can’t say he didn’t have a psychopathic temperament - on the contrary.”

Mr Vieira represented career criminal Christian B in 2006, when he spent eight months in jail in Portugal for petrol theft.

And the lawyer said that he believed the suspect may have admitted his guilt to that charge to stop police searching a farmhouse near Praia da Luz.

That meant the country’s authorities were not aware he lived there when Madeleine – who disappeared in May 2007 – later went missing from the family’s holiday apartment in the town.

At the time he was jailed in 2006, drifter Christian B was driving a blue Bedford van.

BUNGLING COPS
Yesterday it was revealed that bungling cops found the van abandoned in 2009 and unwittingly sent it to be crushed.

Christian B – being probed by German police who suspect he killed Madeleine – later used a VW camper van and went back to live in the farmhouse, two miles from the McCanns apartment.

Mr Vieira now believes Christian B pleaded guilty in 2006 to stop the spotlight falling on the ramshackle home where he lived with a friend and parked another vehicle he used, a Jaguar car.

His guilty plea meant that he was sent to prison immediately amid fears he could abscond, as he is foreign, if held on bail.

Speaking on Portuguese show Sexta as 9, Mr Vieira said: “He never said ‘this is my home’, he just said it was his friend’s house where he parked the car, or at least one of them, which was the Jaguar.”

The lawyer continued: “The van in the proceedings I dealt with was, if memory serves me right, a blue van - a Ford Bedford, something like that.”

Christian B – a drug dealer with a history of sex offences dating back to when he was 17 - was jailed in 2006 for stealing 300 litres of diesel.

And the lawyer believes Christian B effectively chose prison rather than let and inquiry drag out which could have led to searches bringing up evidence of other crimes.

Four months after his release, Madeleine – days before her fourth birthday – went missing, in a case which has been probed by Portuguese, British and German police.

Earlier this month, the German force dramatically revealed they had a prime suspect, who they named as Christian B.

And a key piece of evidence is a mobile phone call to the suspect, which placed him in Praia da Luz on the night Madeleine vanished.

German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters – heading the investigation – said they were probing the theory that a staff member at the Ocean Club resort could have tipped Christian B off that the McCanns’ apartment was empty.

PREVIOUS CONVICTIONS

He said: “We are investigating if an Ocean Club member of staff helped the suspect on the night Madeleine disappeared.

“This is of interest to us. The phone call made by the suspect could be between him and a member of staff who told him when to break into the McCanns’ apartment.”

A Sun on Sunday probe this week has found that at least two members of staff at the complex where the McCanns stayed had criminal records.

Both were interviewed by Portuguese police, whose probe was derailed as they wrongly focused on Madeleine’s parent Kate and Gerry, both doctors aged 52 from Rothley, Leics.

One of the staff members was in their apartment – 5A – carrying out repair work two days before Madeleine went missing.

He has a previous conviction – like Christian B – for drug trafficking.

A second worker had been convicted of theft, also like Christian B.

It is feared a member of staff could have tipped the German off that the apartment was empty, so he could burgle it – and that he snatched Madeleine after being disturbed.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11914910/madeleine-mccann-suspect-lawyer-psychopathic-traits/
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5320 on: August 17, 2022, 01:56:12 PM »
Right, so you can dismiss Wolters claim of concrete evidence.

im dismissing the claim that these two people made certain comments because their statements cannot be established as a fact...We know for sure Wolters has made the claims attributed to him

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5321 on: August 17, 2022, 01:58:59 PM »

I thought you'd already decided I was talking about a 'sceptic myth'? You can't, of course support your claims of translation errors. I see those claims as supporter myths.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5322 on: August 17, 2022, 02:01:45 PM »
So did amaral have in mind a different german patsy? I cant remember exactly who he meant. Strange tho. But yeah probably leaked.

The only other 'patsy' to fit the bill is Brueckner.  By eliminating Martin Ney from the equation in 2020, Amaral put Brueckner firmly into the media's sights.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5323 on: August 17, 2022, 02:03:27 PM »
I thought you'd already decided I was talking about a 'sceptic myth'? You can't, of course support your claims of translation errors. I see those claims as supporter myths.
I referred to the LEE rainbow claim as a sceptic myth...when did he make the claim of anomolies...On what basis do you regard his claim as factual.

I can and have supported my claim of possible errors....with direct quotes as cites
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 02:42:51 PM by Mr Gray »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5324 on: August 17, 2022, 02:11:06 PM »
He definitely had a change of lawyer but I wouldn't attach too much importance to it.

SHOCK CLAIM Madeleine McCann suspect’s ex-lawyer says he has ‘psychopathic traits’ and could be responsible for her abduction
Sarah WhiteMike Hamilton
Portugal0:29, 21 Jun 2020

PRIME suspect Christian B had “psychopathic traits” and could be responsible for Madeleine McCann’s abduction, his own ex-lawyer has said.

The German fiend’s former brief Serafim Vieira made the claims in bombshell TV interview.

Mr Vieira said: “I believe he could be behind the disappearance of Maddie.

“I can’t say he didn’t have a psychopathic temperament - on the contrary.”

Mr Vieira represented career criminal Christian B in 2006, when he spent eight months in jail in Portugal for petrol theft.

And the lawyer said that he believed the suspect may have admitted his guilt to that charge to stop police searching a farmhouse near Praia da Luz.

That meant the country’s authorities were not aware he lived there when Madeleine – who disappeared in May 2007 – later went missing from the family’s holiday apartment in the town.

At the time he was jailed in 2006, drifter Christian B was driving a blue Bedford van.

BUNGLING COPS
Yesterday it was revealed that bungling cops found the van abandoned in 2009 and unwittingly sent it to be crushed.

Christian B – being probed by German police who suspect he killed Madeleine – later used a VW camper van and went back to live in the farmhouse, two miles from the McCanns apartment.

Mr Vieira now believes Christian B pleaded guilty in 2006 to stop the spotlight falling on the ramshackle home where he lived with a friend and parked another vehicle he used, a Jaguar car.

His guilty plea meant that he was sent to prison immediately amid fears he could abscond, as he is foreign, if held on bail.

Speaking on Portuguese show Sexta as 9, Mr Vieira said: “He never said ‘this is my home’, he just said it was his friend’s house where he parked the car, or at least one of them, which was the Jaguar.”

The lawyer continued: “The van in the proceedings I dealt with was, if memory serves me right, a blue van - a Ford Bedford, something like that.”

Christian B – a drug dealer with a history of sex offences dating back to when he was 17 - was jailed in 2006 for stealing 300 litres of diesel.

And the lawyer believes Christian B effectively chose prison rather than let and inquiry drag out which could have led to searches bringing up evidence of other crimes.

Four months after his release, Madeleine – days before her fourth birthday – went missing, in a case which has been probed by Portuguese, British and German police.

Earlier this month, the German force dramatically revealed they had a prime suspect, who they named as Christian B.

And a key piece of evidence is a mobile phone call to the suspect, which placed him in Praia da Luz on the night Madeleine vanished.

German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters – heading the investigation – said they were probing the theory that a staff member at the Ocean Club resort could have tipped Christian B off that the McCanns’ apartment was empty.

PREVIOUS CONVICTIONS

He said: “We are investigating if an Ocean Club member of staff helped the suspect on the night Madeleine disappeared.

“This is of interest to us. The phone call made by the suspect could be between him and a member of staff who told him when to break into the McCanns’ apartment.”

A Sun on Sunday probe this week has found that at least two members of staff at the complex where the McCanns stayed had criminal records.

Both were interviewed by Portuguese police, whose probe was derailed as they wrongly focused on Madeleine’s parent Kate and Gerry, both doctors aged 52 from Rothley, Leics.

One of the staff members was in their apartment – 5A – carrying out repair work two days before Madeleine went missing.

He has a previous conviction – like Christian B – for drug trafficking.

A second worker had been convicted of theft, also like Christian B.

It is feared a member of staff could have tipped the German off that the apartment was empty, so he could burgle it – and that he snatched Madeleine after being disturbed.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11914910/madeleine-mccann-suspect-lawyer-psychopathic-traits/

That's a Portuguese lawyer who wouldn't represent him in Germany anyway, I would think.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0