Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406946 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5445 on: August 28, 2022, 10:08:05 AM »
I'm not bothered if anyone's interested in my posts.....I'm s much better informed poster than others...for instance I know the claim sceptics believe that Eddie had a 100% record is total BS...I know that because Grime has admitted it...I know Eddie isn't a reliable cadaver dog...because Grime said so...
All your suspicions and those of other sceptics are based on junk..I know that too

Ye Ye Ye....you know every thing MR ...but why get so irate.

So you think Grime put his career on the line by displaying what the dogs found on cloths ect.

His career would have been in shreds if maddie had been found.......but she wasnt was she.

IIRC his dogs were insured for a millon yet according to you even the dogs got it wrong ...both of them

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5446 on: August 28, 2022, 10:13:46 AM »

So you think Grime put his career on the line by displaying what the dogs found on cloths ect.

His career would have been in shreds if maddie had been found.......but she wasnt was she.

IIRC his dogs were insured for a millon yet according to you even the dogs got it wrong ...both of them

he didnt have a career in 2007...he was trying to build one. It was very unlikely MM would be found 3 months after he disappearance.

Lets look at the facts...there was no 100 % record....Grime has admitted eddie was not  arelaible cadaver dog...Grime never said a body had been found the apartment.

your opinions are based on lies...but you cannot see the truth

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5447 on: August 28, 2022, 10:48:00 AM »

His career wouldn’t have been in shreds if Madeleine had been found alive, in the same way as the dogs iin the Shannon Matthews case had an excuse, I’m sure Grime would have been able to come up with something else to explain the dog alerts, there were no doubt plenty of opportunities for contamination from other sources.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5448 on: August 28, 2022, 11:06:46 AM »
he didnt have a career in 2007...he was trying to build one. It was very unlikely MM would be found 3 months after he disappearance.

Lets look at the facts...there was no 100 % record....Grime has admitted eddie was not  arelaible cadaver dog...Grime never said a body had been found the apartment.

Similar to you then....you have no evidence of what you post is the truth.....its only opinion

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5449 on: August 28, 2022, 11:07:28 AM »
His career wouldn’t have been in shreds if Madeleine had been found alive, in the same way as the dogs iin the Shannon Matthews case had an excuse, I’m sure Grime would have been able to come up with something else to explain the dog alerts, there were no doubt plenty of opportunities for contamination from other sources.

probabilities again.....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5450 on: August 28, 2022, 11:12:48 AM »

The other places searched by the dogs triggered no alerts at all. Why would 5A be the only place contaminated I wonder.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5451 on: August 28, 2022, 11:24:20 AM »
The other places searched by the dogs triggered no alerts at all. Why would 5A be the only place contaminated I wonder.

perhaps it wasnt...you are making an asumption that the dog alerted to cadaver odour....grime never claimed they did...in fact he now says eddie was not a reliable cadaver dog

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5452 on: August 28, 2022, 11:37:01 AM »
 &%54% *%87

Similar to you then....you have no evidence of what you post is the truth.....its only opinion

You are showing your ignorance.

There is no 100% record

Grime said Eddie was not a reliable cadaver dog

Those are facts...not opinions

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5453 on: August 28, 2022, 11:39:44 AM »

This has been explained multiple times...even the pj said grime called the dogs back multiple times before alerting to spots they had previously ignored

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5454 on: August 28, 2022, 11:55:10 AM »
many possible reasons, been through them many times before and you would no doubt reject them all if I were to go through them again.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5455 on: August 28, 2022, 02:48:15 PM »

Dog 'alerts' mean absolutely nothing on their own unless corroborated by evidence.  What is it you fail to understand about that fact.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #5456 on: August 28, 2022, 03:51:29 PM »
Sadie, Sadie... give me your answer do,
I'm half crazy all for those files of blue.

Soz darling but I can't oblige.

You said you were going to set the shelf with the Lavender folder on, afire some time ago.  Surely your wizardry didn't fail you?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5457 on: August 28, 2022, 04:54:05 PM »

I don't understand what we are talking about anymore.  The Dogs proved nothing, which was long ago proven.

Martin Grime was a chancer, seeking to establish some credibility for his own business opportunities after a career  of nothing much at all.

He was given the dogs because they were no longer of any use.  He then took these dogs to Praia da Luz and then used them shamelessly.

This man has a lot to answer for.

Amaral will also have to answer one day..  And  probably for the same reasons.

Offline Myster

« Reply #5458 on: August 28, 2022, 05:19:54 PM »
Soz darling but I can't oblige.

You said you were going to set the shelf with the Lavender folder on, afire some time ago.  Surely your wizardry didn't fail you?
That wasn't me, Sweetie!  Herr Gen, who's currently keeping the reds at bay in Ukraine, thought OG were going to bin or burn 'em... one or t'other.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5459 on: August 28, 2022, 06:24:43 PM »
That wasn't me, Sweetie!  Herr Gen, who's currently keeping the reds at bay in Ukraine, thought OG were going to bin or burn 'em... one or t'other.

I thought that you were a really nice man.  Not that it matters of course.  You have never said what you believe and nor should you have to.  But mocking Sadie is a really horrible thing to do.  Try having a go at me.  But you won't do that because I will fight back

But these attacks on Sadie will stop Now.