Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406939 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5655 on: January 06, 2023, 05:38:19 PM »
What has the battles in court have to do with the truth?   The court decided Amaral was allowed to say what he thought happened,  they didn't say they were true.

I'll tell you what is true though,  three countries have united to investigate CB,  seems Amaral's 'truth' has been thrown out of the window.

...and it's going incredibly well for them, isn't it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5656 on: January 06, 2023, 06:23:52 PM »
What has the battles in court have to do with the truth?   The court decided Amaral was allowed to say what he thought happened,  they didn't say they were true.

I'll tell you what is true though,  three countries have united to investigate CB,  seems Amaral's 'truth' has been thrown out of the window.

didn't say they were true

They didny say it wasn't either....if they had it seems the mccs would have won.. not lost.

Offline Lace

« Reply #5657 on: January 06, 2023, 06:28:32 PM »
didn't say they were true

They didny say it wasn't either....if they had it seems the mccs would have won.. not lost.

Don't be silly.

Offline Lace

« Reply #5658 on: January 06, 2023, 06:29:33 PM »
...and it's going incredibly well for them, isn't it.

Yes.   Why do you see it differently.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5659 on: January 06, 2023, 06:46:02 PM »
Yes.   Why do you see it differently.

I'm sorry? When is Brueckner being charged then?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5660 on: January 06, 2023, 07:10:06 PM »
Don't be silly.

Why is it silly?

The mccs tried to get the book banned.....if it was full of lies ..why didn't they succeed.

They tried enough.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5661 on: January 06, 2023, 07:12:42 PM »
If you imagine that Amaral's jibe that Madeleine's parents were responsible for simulating her abduction is honourable  - I think both he and thee have an extraordinarily bizarre concept of what constitutes honour.

Jibe or honest opinion?

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5662 on: January 06, 2023, 09:11:34 PM »
Jibe or honest opinion?

One of Amaral's motivations was money.

His fortune was made denigrating the parents of the little girl he let down so badly when he botched the investigation into her case then went on to coin it in from every Portuguese media outlet available to him.

Even in his defence of rapist and child molester Brueckner - Amaral could not resist making jibes.  You may think Amaral has "honest" opinion.  I think that is charitable in the extreme for a career based on proven lies as the pundit of choice for all Portuguese media outlets capitalising on the case of the little girl Amaral never really looked for before writing her off.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5663 on: January 06, 2023, 10:13:44 PM »
One of Amaral's motivations was money.

His fortune was made denigrating the parents of the little girl he let down so badly when he botched the investigation into her case then went on to coin it in from every Portuguese media outlet available to him.

Even in his defence of rapist and child molester Brueckner - Amaral could not resist making jibes.  You may think Amaral has "honest" opinion.  I think that is charitable in the extreme for a career based on proven lies as the pundit of choice for all Portuguese media outlets capitalising on the case of the little girl Amaral never really looked for before writing her off.

I don't think you can know what motivated Amaral.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5664 on: January 06, 2023, 10:32:53 PM »
I don't think you can know what motivated Amaral.

Actually I really do not care what Amaral's motivations for it all were or are.  Water long gone under the bridge!  But I certainly do have an opinion on exactly how his ambitions all panned out - starting with the abandonment of Madeleine McCann while he played the dilettante of following the wrong tack entirely in his eagerness, not to find what had happened to the child, but to pin conviction on the child's mother.

Why??  Because he thought another "successful" conviction of another mother would get get him out of the deep doo·dah of the pending charges he faced in a Portuguese court.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5665 on: January 06, 2023, 10:36:40 PM »
Actually I really do not care what Amaral's motivations for it all were or are.  Water long gone under the bridge!  But I certainly do have an opinion on exactly how his ambitions all panned out - starting with the abandonment of Madeleine McCann while he played the dilettante of following the wrong tack entirely in his eagerness, not to find what had happened to the child, but to pin conviction on the child's mother.

Why??  Because he thought another "successful" conviction of another mother would get get him out of the deep doo·dah of the pending charges he faced in a Portuguese court.

Ah well. He who laughs last and all that.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5666 on: January 06, 2023, 10:46:49 PM »
Ah well. He who laughs last and all that.

Quite!

Offline Lace

« Reply #5667 on: January 07, 2023, 08:57:30 AM »
I'm sorry? When is Brueckner being charged then?

This year apparently.

Offline Lace

« Reply #5668 on: January 07, 2023, 08:57:59 AM »
Why is it silly?

The mccs tried to get the book banned.....if it was full of lies ..why didn't they succeed.

They tried enough.

They did get the book banned.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5669 on: January 07, 2023, 09:09:44 AM »

he thought another "successful" conviction of another mother would get get him out of the deep doo·dah of the pending charges he faced in a Portuguese court.

You seem unable to resist speculating about Amaral's motivations despite your stated lack of interest!
Result = happy posting.