Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 262070 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #165 on: May 29, 2014, 03:40:02 PM »
Scipio mate the bbq was just my little joke! There's more chance of Bamber being freed an innocent man than these two forums ever having a jolly (a day out!). It would be a laugh though to see how the keyboard warriors actually behave in the real world!

Oh ok.  In my experience some of the worst loudmouths are shy in person.  A very long time ago a yahoo chat group met at a bar.  One guy threatened to kill me.  In person he said nothing to me at all.  He refused to speak which was fine with me I didn't tell him ok now try to kill me or to taunt him. The players or flirts were the most outgoing ones both on the net and off. They didn't make threats though on the net they were always busy with their game.  The bullies tended to be quiet and say little except to friends.

I tent to take things in and be fully aware of everything going on.  I am not an instigator but am reactive.  If people start with me I give it right back to them and I am blunt so if you don't want an honest answer or observation don't ask me.  I never throw the first punch but if you try to hit me then I am not going to try to calm you down and talk you down I am going to come at you.  So people generally know what they are getting with me.     

I never saw people deabting try to have a meet and greet though I would be interested in seeing if it ended up in arguments and hair pulling.  I guess I will never know.

The only adversarial meets I have had was with opposing ruggers after a rugby match but the songs and booze left little time for squabbles.  There were more problems at gatherings after femal rugby matches because most were lesbian which left the men to compete over the few girls who weren't and to fight among one another over stupid things or cause general mayhem out of boredom. 

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline patti

« Reply #166 on: May 29, 2014, 06:35:08 PM »
Well Hello There  8(>((

I suppose you have been waiting for me to nip over and tell you all off.  ?8)@)-)

Will you all please shut up!!!!!!!  Mind your P's and Q's or I shall come here and moderate you all. That is the threat of the day.  8**8:/:

Bye folks.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #167 on: May 29, 2014, 07:33:34 PM »
Well Hello There  8(>((

I suppose you have been waiting for me to nip over and tell you all off.  ?8)@)-)

Will you all please shut up!!!!!!!  Mind your P's and Q's or I shall come here and moderate you all. That is the threat of the day.  8**8:/:

Bye folks.

Oi excuse me Madame 'Holier Than Thou', I have been nothing but nice to you and never called you anything derogatory! And who was it who called me Tim Sickbus yesterday! It was EWE! Now return from whence you came wench and reflect on your own transgressions before lecturing us!

Thank you and goodnight!  ?8)@)-)

Offline patti

« Reply #168 on: May 29, 2014, 08:04:10 PM »
Oi excuse me Madame 'Holier Than Thou', I have been nothing but nice to you and never called you anything derogatory! And who was it who called me Tim Sickbus yesterday! It was EWE! Now return from whence you came wench and reflect on your own transgressions before lecturing us!

Thank you and goodnight!  ?8)@)-)

LOL....................................

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #169 on: May 30, 2014, 10:41:22 AM »
To my forum friends on Blue: Andrea, HMEssex, Mat, Patti and Susan

You have all witnessed how I have been treated on Blue over many months.  In the last week this has extended to completely false accusations of making derogatory comments towards those with serious physical illnesses, blackmail and now it seems any new poster can launch onto this forum making derogatory comments and I get the blame. I am asking as forum friends that you either delete your accounts or refrain from posting and in the case of HMEssex, Patti and Susan look at posting on Red if you so wish.  Thank you in anticipation of your support much appreciated.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #170 on: May 30, 2014, 12:19:01 PM »
FAO Patricia

If the accuracy of your posts are anything to go by I think you are the last person who should be talking about the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!  Oh and I thought you said you wouldn't be gracing the thread dedicated to this forum with your presence!!!!!!!!!!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #171 on: May 30, 2014, 12:29:05 PM »
FAO Admin/Mods

I shall be writing to JB over the weekend letting him know exactly how The Jeremy Bamber Forum is being run. 

Posters being banned on a whim, slanging matches and today the owner of the forum who has known JB/the case personally  since 1989 stating June may have been responsible.  Was this the feedback from CYCLOPS?  Mike when I first joined the forum I admired your loyalty to JB and tenacity to the case.  I am afraid I have lost all respect for you with your truly ridiculous and ever more bizarre theories.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #172 on: May 30, 2014, 12:59:39 PM »
FAO Admin/Mods

I shall be writing to JB over the weekend letting him know exactly how The Jeremy Bamber Forum is being run. 

Posters being banned on a whim, slanging matches and today the owner of the forum who has known JB/the case personally  since 1989 stating June may have been responsible.  Was this the feedback from CYCLOPS?  Mike when I first joined the forum I admired your loyalty to JB and tenacity to the case.  I am afraid I have lost all respect for you with your truly ridiculous and ever more bizarre theories.

Literally everyone on both forums knows for a fact CYCLOPS is yet another figment of Tesko's warped imagination. Perverse and weird rather than just ridiculous and bizarre I would say Holly!

And the owner of that forum is saying yet again that 'June may have been responsible' for Bamber's murders is he? That's par for the course at Tesko's.

I must admit I delight in pressing the buttons and lighting the Blue touch paper under all the Bamberettes who sit in silence while their crackpot forum owner spews such blatant BS! Surely the few human beings at Tesko's can see what an odious cesspit your forum is when the owner posts this sh1t on a daily basis and not one of you has the spine to confront him!

But do note I don't attack the few normal people on that sick forum .... the likes of Susan, Patti, Abs and a few others don't get any stick because they don't step over the line of decency!

Until Tesko is put out .... ... ...... I for one will always treat that forum and certain members there with the utter contempt they so richly deserve!

And enjoy doing so!  8)--))
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 12:41:29 AM by John »

Offline puglove

« Reply #173 on: May 30, 2014, 01:20:19 PM »
Literally everyone on both forums knows for a fact CYCLOPS is yet another figment of Tesko's warped imagination. Pervers and weird rather than just ridiculous and bizarre I would say Holly!

And the owner of that forum is saying yet again that 'June may have been responsible' for Bamber's murders is he? That's par for the course at Tesko's.

I must admit I delight in pressing the buttons and lighting the Blue touch paper under all the Bamberettes who sit in silence while their crackpot forum owner spews such blatant BS! Surely the few human beings at Tesko's can see what an odious cesspit your forum is when the owner posts this sh1t on a daily basis and not one of you has the spine to confront him!

But do note I don't attack the few normal people on that sick forum .... the likes of Susan, Patti, Abs and a few others don't get any stick because they don't step over the line of decency!

Until Tesko is put out .. ... ..... I for one will always treat that forum and certain members there with the utter contempt they so richly deserve!

And enjoy doing so!  8)--))

Dear God - not content with stating that Ralph and Sheila had a sexual relationship, now Mike is posting that June shot her grandchildren? And STILL people support him?

F.....g sick, the lot of them.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 12:42:50 AM by John »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #174 on: May 30, 2014, 02:26:10 PM »
Dear God - not content with stating that Ralph and Sheila had a sexual relationship, now Mike is posting that June shot her grandchildren? And STILL people support him?

And if I ever get to 90-odd, and have nothing better to do all day than post bigoted crap on my computer, I'll be round the back of the barn with a bottle of Scotch and a gun.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #175 on: May 30, 2014, 02:42:07 PM »

Absolutely Shona ..... we would be just as critical if John posted such sick lies everyday here!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #176 on: May 30, 2014, 04:48:59 PM »
If I get banned for this then I will live with it.
I am sick to the back teeth of reading the same shit day in day out. It has gone on for long enough but it's like watching a dog with a bone. This forum is not titled 'The Holly Goodhead spouts off for all to see forum' and I for one don't really care what you were banned for but you have clearly got a vendetta against people on the JB forum. At what point will you shut up? When will you stop making accusations? Why can't you take them up with the people concerned instead of doing this on here?
Anyway I'm off, I've had enough of you.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #177 on: May 30, 2014, 07:02:17 PM »
If I get banned for this then I will live with it.
I am sick to the back teeth of reading the same shit day in day out. It has gone on for long enough but it's like watching a dog with a bone. This forum is not titled 'The Holly Goodhead spouts off for all to see forum' and I for one don't really care what you were banned for but you have clearly got a vendetta against people on the JB forum. At what point will you shut up? When will you stop making accusations? Why can't you take them up with the people concerned instead of doing this on here?
Anyway I'm off, I've had enough of you.

Thank you for your feedback Joanne. I shall of course bear it in mind.

With respect today's furore was not directly related to my ban.  I rather think if you were accused of making derogatory comments re Blue/posters under another username you wouldn't be best pleased.  Someone I am sure is having a bloody good laugh right now after their fun last night. I can confirm 100% I have only ever posted on Red under the username Holly Goodhead.  Of course its only natural/human nature that historical stuff gets dragged back up when relations are strained which I am sure you will understand.  ?{)(**. Just to recap a new poster launched onto Red yesterday evening specifically to make derogatory comments re Blue/posters and the automatic assumption was that I was behind it.  Furthermore I have reason to believe that Blue admin/mods are being lax with security/data protection.  I think I know exactly who is behind this (not any current Blue admin/mod) and I shall be taking it up with NGB direct.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #178 on: May 30, 2014, 07:20:28 PM »
Although Colin stated Sheila hated guns and wouldn't let the twins play with toy guns it appears Lookout knows better!

Lookout states there are photos of Sheila holding guns. She was taught in Scotland how to use them. She took part in target practise and used guns on a number of occasions at WHF!

Anyone seen these photos?
Anyone know where Lookout got this detailed information? Surely not from one Mr. J. Bamber when he was outside the murder scene pretending he hadn't killed them all?

Lookout dear if you don't want to be questioned and ridiculed I suggest you back up your statements and produce those photos!

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #179 on: May 30, 2014, 08:01:09 PM »
Thank you for your feedback Joanne. I shall of course bear it in mind.

With respect today's furore was not directly related to my ban.  I rather think if you were accused of making derogatory comments re Blue/posters under another username you wouldn't be best pleased.  Someone I am sure is having a bloody good laugh right now after their fun last night. I can confirm 100% I have only ever posted on Red under the username Holly Goodhead.  Of course its only natural/human nature that historical stuff gets dragged back up when relations are strained which I am sure you will understand.  ?{)(**. Just to recap a new poster launched onto Red yesterday evening specifically to make derogatory comments re Blue/posters and the automatic assumption was that I was behind it.  Furthermore I have reason to believe that Blue admin/mods are being lax with security/data protection.  I think I know exactly who is behind this (not any current Blue admin/mod) and I shall be taking it up with NGB direct.

It seemed clear who was making the posts.....and that was not you.