Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 262068 times)

jackiepreece

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #225 on: June 01, 2014, 09:17:58 PM »
To put an end to any rumours

Dated 28th May 2014

Simon McKay

I've just updated my professional profile on LinkedIn. Connect with me and view my profile. lnkd.in/d8frfGR #in
3:12pm - 28 May 14

McKay Law Solicitors & Advocates
Simon McKay is a national and internationally recognised criminal and human rights lawyer who has been entrusted with some of the country’s most high profile cases. He is the author of Covert Policing: Law & Practice, an Amazon bestseller, described variously as "by far the best book on the subject" and as providing "both legal insight and practical guidance". He is published in numerous peer-reviewed journals and appears regularly on television and radio.
Simon’s clients include the military (SAS Sergeant Danny Nightingale, the "Red Caps" murders), police forces, national sports regulatory bodies (British Gymnastics, British Judo, amongst others), footballers and commercial organisations engaged in covert investigative work. In addition, he acts for individuals accused of serious criminal offences - murder (including Jeremy Bamber) - sexual offences (Neville Neville) - Official Secrets Act cases (including SAS Major, Soldier A), those in the witness protection scheme and in judicial review cases. He has acted for journalists and newspapers in connection criminal law-related matters. He handles civil actions against the police and government departments. He is in huge demand from police and public authorities to provide surveillance law training and his acclaimed handling threats to life training (which has been provided to in excess of 10,000 police officers)

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #226 on: June 01, 2014, 11:02:22 PM »
To the person that sent me a pm last week

Yes I will meet you but you will need to bring a passport and ID

Jackie you're not setting up another fictional informer are you? Another'Z'!  @)(++(*

Why would you answer their PM in open forum rather than just reply to them by pm?   8-)(--)

When does your new campaign for Bamber start? I mean you got Simon McKay, MWT, NGB involved and a prime time ITV programme produced last time .... you could not have done more or got better results imo! The CCRC bent over backwards to give Bamber's new team every chance to produce a case they felt justified referral to the C.of A. The submission was a farce and failed miserably!

That actually put shot to any hope Bamber has of ever getting out other than possibly on medical grounds when he is dying! You can be damn sure the CCRC made sure their rejection of Bamber's case was water tight and beyond reproach. Ironically all McKay et al achieved was to slam the door shut for good. Again if NGB is honest, I am sure he will concur!

Jackie, Bamber sees you like he sees Tesko; a crank he wants nothing more to do with! Remember how let down and out of the loop you felt last time? Totally ignored and unappreciated? Why would you want to put yourself through it all again when your goal is hopeless and you're not wanted anyway?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #227 on: June 01, 2014, 11:33:38 PM »
Hey Jackie I didn't realise you were responsible for MWT and the ITV docu too?  That's pretty impressive if it's true?

Are you able to say on the forum why you feel so passionate about the case?  Well I am assuming you are?  We all know you're from JB's neck of the woods but I guess there's more to it than a bit of geographical location? 

If you prefer some privacy by all means pm me.  Confidentiality guaranteed  8(0(*. Reminds me of Michael Howard in the following clip "All a question of trust":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEc1rVstvtA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

jackiepreece

« Reply #228 on: June 02, 2014, 08:54:39 AM »
Tim I walked away from the case mainly because of the official bamber campaign team and Lorna Lake putting out false messages on twitter but the icing on the cake was Ngb accusing me of giving out his personal details.

Then by absolute chance you come into contact through someone else who was genuinely there at WHF the night of the murders and from what he saw says Jeremy is 100% innocent

But he will not come forward because of his job

There are so many answers I still need

On the other subject someone asked to meet me through this forum and I will meet anyone if helps with the case but the only way I will know someone is genuine is if I see their passport.

I would happily show someone mine

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #229 on: June 02, 2014, 11:45:57 AM »
Tim I walked away from the case mainly because of the official bamber campaign team and Lorna Lake putting out false messages on twitter but the icing on the cake was Ngb accusing me of giving out his personal details.

Then by absolute chance you come into contact through someone else who was genuinely there at WHF the night of the murders and from what he saw says Jeremy is 100% innocent

But he will not come forward because of his job

There are so many answers I still need

On the other subject someone asked to meet me through this forum and I will meet anyone if helps with the case but the only way I will know someone is genuine is if I see their passport.

I would happily show someone mine

That's it, another witness from the murder scene at WHF with damning evidence to prove Bamber is innocent! Of course, like all the others, he/she is scared to come forward for some silly reason or other! Jackie it is infantile; anyone who believes a word you say is just stupid .... Nugnug will offer his full support!

How come after almost 30 years, these 'witnesses' don't go to Bamber's lawyer or his only supporter in the press Eric Allison. Or even an ex-barrister who has worked on the case like NGB? How come these people always 'bare their souls' to infamous Bamber fanatics like you and Tesko who Bamber himself considers to be absolute cranks!

Let it drop Jackie, it's just plain silly!  8-)(--)

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #230 on: June 02, 2014, 09:06:00 PM »

Jackie may I ask, are Tim's claims above an accurate and correct interpretation of events? 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 01:26:56 AM by John »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

jackiepreece

« Reply #231 on: June 02, 2014, 09:19:14 PM »
Tim

I don't expect you to believe anything.  I just tell you what I know and the next step to convince the person to come forward.  Would anyone come forward if it affected their job, future etc

I don't think many people would. It takes just one person to say something important about events that night that have never been revealed.
To be honest after what's happened to me since I have supported Jeremy I don't know if I would come forward either. 

I might just email the details over to the Official Bamber Campaigners and let them deal with it.

They are anonymous and don't get the hassle that I get

No Holly the aren't, I was the one stalked and anything I did was in retaliation.  Shona and I are fine.  Lorna Lake is a complete nutter spreading rumours about me saying I was saying bad things about Simon mackay and Danielle Hammond posted stuff about Ngb being a communist, there's so much more I could write all night

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #232 on: June 02, 2014, 10:14:55 PM »
I don't know about the Lorna Lake stuff and the rights and wrongs of it Jackie, other than Bamber was disgusted you taunted her about her husband's suicide! I should admit that's what we were all told; I don't have first hand info on that!

Everything else is true as detailed and that was just me skinning the surface! I am not starting another war with you Jackie, just letting Holly know what happened! Hopefully you have mellowed out now and it's not just because John wouldn't allow it on this forum like they did at Tesco's!

Please don't say you're the one that was stalked though; there is a dozen or more people over the 2 forums who know the truth and would beg to differ!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #233 on: June 02, 2014, 10:37:30 PM »
Tim

I don't expect you to believe anything.  I just tell you what I know and the next step to convince the person to come forward.  Would anyone come forward if it affected their job, future etc

I don't think many people would. It takes just one person to say something important about events that night that have never been revealed.
To be honest after what's happened to me since I have supported Jeremy I don't know if I would come forward either. 

I might just email the details over to the Official Bamber Campaigners and let them deal with it.

They are anonymous and don't get the hassle that I get

No Holly the aren't, I was the one stalked and anything I did was in retaliation.  Shona and I are fine.  Lorna Lake is a complete nutter spreading rumours about me saying I was saying bad things about Simon mackay and Danielle Hammond posted stuff about Ngb being a communist, there's so much more I could write all night

Thanks Jackie.  There's usually two sides to every story.  So you're not some bunny boiler like character - that's reassuring.  8(0(* I don't know who any of these people are ie campaign team.  I have exchanged the odd pm with Bambergate - I think he's part of the campaign team.  He seems pleasant and reasonable although I don't agree with his theory re SC in the kitchen.  Do they have an organisational chart so we can see who's who, or are they not that organised?  @)(++(*

What's wrong with being a red under the bed?  Don't really see the relevance?  I'm more concerned with the comb over  @)(++(* I think a lot of them over the way are that way inclined.  Nugnug is a Trotskyite and thumbs the Morning Star over his cornflakes (See Nugnug I always read your posts  8((()*/ Oh I'm not a Trotskyite by the way) Keira was/is a Labour party activist.  Hahaha bloody ha I bet they are pig sick they are not on RED  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* BLUE must sit very uncomfortably with them  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 10:40:35 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #234 on: June 02, 2014, 11:02:04 PM »
Cooee Caroline

Apology accepted  8((()*/

Oh btw I don't count warnings as dialogue. 

You failed to reach out to the damaged child within  8(0(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #235 on: June 02, 2014, 11:35:52 PM »
Nugnug is a Trotskyite! Another lost cause .... you think he would have chosen something he had a remote chance of spelling!

Trotskyite! More like Troglodyte  8)--))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #236 on: June 03, 2014, 12:19:08 AM »
Nugnug is a Trotskyite! Another lost cause .... you think he would have chosen something he had a remote chance of spelling!

Trotskyite! More like Troglodyte  8)--))

What's with the spelling obsession?  There's no positive correlation between intelligence and spelling.  Nugnug at one time was the number one thread starter which shows an enquiring mind.

Are you able to help me make my pussy more pronounced?   It's Blofeld's cat.  He/she has beautiful eyes and I would like them accentuated as with your owl.  Night x

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #237 on: June 03, 2014, 01:22:36 AM »
What's with the spelling obsession?  There's no positive correlation between intelligence and spelling.  Nugnug at one time was the number one thread starter which shows an enquiring mind.

Are you able to help me make my pussy more pronounced?   It's Blofeld's cat.  He/she has beautiful eyes and I would like them accentuated as with your owl.  Night x

Those owl's eyes are natural and quite amazing! I met him at an Eagle sanctuary on the Obersalzberg in Bavaria. The eagles and falcons there are magnificent but didn't compare to the huge owl with those mesmerising eyes! I didn't know owls could be so big and so majestic!

And yes that is the location of The Eagles Nest and The Berghof; Hitler's mountain retreat! Fits in with me being a Nazi racist eh!

I arm nat ibbsesessessed wiv spillin isle ave ewe no! Jus given Nugngu a wel disservd smac ore 2!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #238 on: June 03, 2014, 12:39:34 PM »
Cooee Caroline

We obviously have different styles; I see myself as taking a conciliatory approach to such matters  ?{)(**

I think you may be jumping to conclusions again; I made no reference to whose damaged child within  8(0(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #239 on: June 03, 2014, 01:29:19 PM »
Those owl's eyes are natural and quite amazing! I met him at an Eagle sanctuary on the Obersalzberg in Bavaria. The eagles and falcons there are magnificent but didn't compare to the huge owl with those mesmerising eyes! I didn't know owls could be so big and so majestic!

And yes that is the location of The Eagles Nest and The Berghof; Hitler's mountain retreat! Fits in with me being a Nazi racist eh!

I arm nat ibbsesessessed wiv spillin isle ave ewe no! Jus given Nugngu a wel disservd smac ore 2!

I am petrified of birds and most flying insects. I would need my hand held very tightly in an environment like the Eagle sanctuary  8**8:/: I like Germany and German people.  The country is beautiful, clean and tidy with good infrastructure.  The people are very industrious and hard working who produce excellent products.  I am on my 7th Golf gti.  My vacuum cleaner is a Sebo hospital grade which helps to alleviate my OCD.  The inequality gap in Germany is far less marked than the UK and many other countries.

You forgot to add homophobe, misogynist and sexist to Nelly's your list.  I seem to recall Nelly asking Bob if he played online chess and if so would he like a game.  Never asked the same of any of the ladies on the forum.  Well not on the open forum anyway!  What does that make Nelly?  I often find that people at the left of the political spectrum are akin to the religious in that they see themselves as being morally superior  >@@(*&). In reality they are like the majority flawed and conflicted  >@@(*&)