Author Topic: If The McCanns Were Responsible...  (Read 36165 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

If The McCanns Were Responsible...
« on: July 19, 2019, 03:12:43 PM »
Why not dispose of a pair of MM's footwear, leave the patio doors slightly open along with child gate and gate leading to road and then during one of the checks claim the gates were open along with the patio door.  This then opens the possibility of woke and wandered and came to some harm by MM's own actions or was abducted from outside 5A.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: If The McCanns Were Responsible...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 09:10:28 PM »
Why not dispose of a pair of MM's footwear, leave the patio doors slightly open along with child gate and gate leading to road and then during one of the checks claim the gates were open along with the patio door.  This then opens the possibility of woke and wandered and came to some harm by MM's own actions or was abducted from outside 5A.

That is  agreat hypothisis/theory allow me to answer...

PR!  we can't possibly have a couple of Doctors who are British and VIPs allowing their daughter to wander out and come to harm! Good Heavens what would the  British public think? the family backhome, their employers, The POLICE tsk. no, no we need a drama- a big opening night. *drum roll* 

A child has been snatched from her bed while on a familyholiday- the parents were sitting  near by as people in the Uk do sit in their garden. the shutters were jemmied and the window was open and Maddie was Gone!

Or  our daughter complained about being left alone in the apartment with the twins waking up and crying, we ignored that and left a door unlocked so that she could come and get us in her nighty/jammies on a cold night ACROSS A ROAD in a foreigh country. " it was nothing to do with us","blame the abductor" ," she has come to no harm" "We were checking the children every 30 mins"

You see why it could NOT have been a walk and wandered scenario?  Many, like myself believe the shutters /windows /whooshing curtains and moving door are a red herring in this story.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 09:18:29 PM »

PR!  we can't possibly have a couple of Doctors who are British and VIPs allowing their daughter to wander out and come to harm! Good Heavens what would the  British public think? the family backhome, their employers, The POLICE tsk. no, no we need a drama- a big opening night. *drum roll* 

A child has been snatched from her bed while on a familyholiday- the parents were sitting  near by as people in the Uk do sit in their garden. the shutters were jemmied and the window was open and Maddie was Gone!

Or  our daughter complained about being left alone in the apartment with the twins waking up and crying, we ignored that and left a door unlocked so that she could come and get us in her nighty/jammies on a cold night ACROSS A ROAD in a foreigh country. " it was nothing to do with us","blame the abductor" ," she has come to no harm" "We were checking the children every 30 mins"

You see why it could NOT have been a walk and wandered scenario?  Many, like myself believe the shutters /windows /whooshing curtains and moving door are a red herring in this story.
So you don’t believe in abduction and you don’t believe in woke and wandered.  What do you believe then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 09:26:20 PM »
So you don’t believe in abduction and you don’t believe in woke and wandered.  What do you believe then?

what are you reading in my posts?

I do not have a theory. I do not know what happened. I was not there!   I was replying to a hypothisis from the PR point of view.

Some theories are more believable than others, I have heard many. Stranger abduction from a window is one of the more unvelievable ones.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 10:17:46 PM »

Facts are facts no matter how ridiculous they seem to us now.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 10:29:01 PM »

what are you reading in my posts?

I do not have a theory. I do not know what happened. I was not there!   I was replying to a hypothisis from the PR point of view.

Some theories are more believable than others, I have heard many. Stranger abduction from a window is one of the more unvelievable ones.
I’m reading in your posts that you believe both woke and wandered and abduction by a stranger to be highly unlikely, am I mistaken Miss Taken?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 11:28:29 PM »
I’m reading in your posts that you believe both woke and wandered and abduction by a stranger to be highly unlikely, am I mistaken Miss Taken?
How much clearer does she have to be?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2019, 11:37:26 PM »

Across WHICH road?

Why are you telling porkies Mistaken ?   

Absolutely no roads to cross from Madeleines bedroom to the Tapas Restaurant, which ever of the two routes she hypothetically could have taken.

You do love a bit of drama, don't you?

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2019, 03:13:37 AM »

Across WHICH road?

Absolutely no roads to cross from Madeleines bedroom to the Tapas Restaurant, which ever of the two routes she hypothetically could have taken.

A three year old on phenergan waking in the night and walking outside to get to her parents would not stick to the pavement or normal routes, IMO.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2019, 06:29:53 AM »
A three year old on phenergan waking in the night and walking outside to get to her parents would not stick to the pavement or normal routes, IMO.
OK no phenergan then.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2019, 09:22:11 AM »

If the parents were responsible then nothing they say can be relied on. It may well be that the patio door was never left unlocked, or it happened only on 3rd.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2019, 10:10:56 AM »
How much clearer does she have to be?
No further clarity needs just curious why she continues to deny what she obviously believes.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2019, 10:20:54 AM »
reading that again I'd like MTI to answer your question.
Moderation

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2019, 11:40:20 AM »

Across WHICH road?

Gerry claimed he crossed the road when heading back to the tapas, therefore, placing himself on the wrong side of the road but conveniently in a position where he couldn't see Jane Tanner. Jez had to cross that road to get back to his apartment. Do you think Gerry is telling porkies too?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2019, 12:14:53 PM »
If the parents were responsible then nothing they say can be relied on. It may well be that the patio door was never left unlocked, or it happened only on 3rd.

Ok so what sounds the most plausible:

- Mrs Fenn hearing the patio doors on the 1st May and the noise from MM coming to an abrupt end

- Your theory that for whatever reason(s) (yet to be explained) GM entered via the front door and then opened up the locked patio doors from within to let KM in. 

I've always said nothing the McCanns say should be taken at face value because at the very least they are emotionally involved and that imo makes them unreliable witnesses. 

If the McCanns were involved in MM's disappearance there are far better ways in which they could have staged the scene and removed MM's body.  They are highly trained medi doctors which includes managing in crisis ie keeping a level head in catastrophic situations.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?