Author Topic: “Neglect or failure in their duty”  (Read 4650 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: “Neglect or failure in their duty”
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2019, 11:13:19 PM »
I don't want to speculate but it could be anything from getting drunk while on a jolly to Portugal to tipping off press about stories.

It’s not the what was it but who was it that’s interesting.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2019, 11:22:47 PM »
It’s not the what was it but who was it that’s interesting.
Why are you so excited by the possibility that it may have been he McCanns? And surely the “what” is very relevant if it was them.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline misty

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2019, 11:55:14 PM »
Here's another named member of the Operation Grange team:

DI Tim Dobson: We're looking at 12 crimes where an intruder has broken into the, errr... properties of UK families whilst on holiday in the western Algarve and significantly on four of those occasions he in... sexually assaulted a young, white female child, whilst in her bed.

There is also Mark Draycott (rank unknown but a Met officer until at least June 2016), who was contacted by Luis Moreno regarding the Ibiza airport photo.
 http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/BRAZIL_EMAILS.htm

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2019, 12:39:48 AM »
There is also Mark Draycott (rank unknown but a Met officer until at least June 2016), who was contacted by Luis Moreno regarding the Ibiza airport photo.
 http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/BRAZIL_EMAILS.htm

Was Mark Draycott a member of the OG team ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline misty

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2019, 01:32:52 AM »
Was Mark Draycott a member of the OG team ?

Twitter Intelligence has led me to believe so.  ?>)()<

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2019, 07:16:37 AM »
So so far even those with a great interest and knowledge of this case have been unable to name three officers who are part of OG and carry out the day to day actions of that investigation.

That says it all.
LOL
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2019, 08:56:26 AM »
Interesting document here re police misconduct results. Covers 2017-2019
https://www.met.police.uk/foi-ai/af/accessing-information/published-items/?q=&dt=Misconduct+outcome&fdte=&tdte=&ic=&dir=
None of the names so far mentioned appear on that list
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2019, 10:05:42 AM »

Do you have a cite ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2019, 12:19:19 PM »
https://www.met.police.uk/foi-ai/af/accessing-information/published-items/?q=&dt=Misconduct+outcome&fdte=&tdte=&ic=&dir=

Thank you for the link which provides information published in the public domain from the outcome of disciplinary hearings heard in public ... I had no idea actions such as this were carried out with the transparency of taking place with the public in attendance.

At random I opened three which I have copied below ... and noted that the Met do indeed expect a high standard of behaviour from their serving officers.  Misconduct resulting either in final warning or or immediate dismissal. Apparently the 'Gene Hunt' days of the Met have been reined in when discovered.

What is the current situation in Portugal.
We know the torture allegations against prominent PJ operatives resulted in suspended sentences and a fine (Tavares de Almeida) http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2140.msg71041#msg71041 a conviction interestingly enough refuted at Amaral's trial as far as this link is concerned ...
Snip
2:09: The McCanns’ lawyer is rebuked for saying de Almeida was accused of torturing suspects – he was never charged.
http://truthformadeleine.com/2010/01/tavares-de-almeida-when-we-asked-uk-for-info-on-mccanns-we-got-a-single-side-of-a4/

We know also that senior officers as in the case of Amaral can be given suspended sentences for the crime of perjury ...  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/5370361/Madeleine-McCann-police-chief-found-guilty-of-falsifying-evidence.html             

Has the situation now changed in Portugal as it obviously has in England ... is there anything you are able to access on the internet about Portuguese Police Disciplinary Procedures which will enable true comparison between disciplinary proceedings and penalties?

The panel chaired by an LQC found that PC D*** breached the following standards of behavior, Duties and Responsibilities, Discreditable Conduct, Honesty & Integrity and Authority, Respect and Courtesy which amounted to Gross Misconduct.

PC D*** was dismissed without notice.

On 16th April 2018 PC H***** was issued a fixed penalty notice by a TFL ticket inspector for using his brother’s Oyster Zip Card to receive a travel discount that he was not entitled to. PC Hannam accepted this and paid the fine.

It is alleged that in doing so PC H***** breached the Standards of Professional Behaviour in respect of Discreditable Conduct & Honesty & Integrity

The allegation was proven as Gross Misconduct.
PC H***** was given a Final Written Warning in relation to this allegation

It is alleged that on 15th October 2016 PC G**** slapped a detained and compliant prisoner then verbally taunted him. He further boasted to colleagues that he had struck the male and did not make a written record of his actions. It is alleged that in doing so PC D G**** breached the Standards of Professional
Behaviour in respect of ‘Discreditable Conduct’, “Use of Force”, “Authority Respect and Coutesy”, “Duties and Responsibilities”

Finding of the person/s conducting misconduct hearing
Proven as Gross Misconduct

Disciplinary Action imposed
Dismissal without notice

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2019, 01:52:09 PM »

What! twitter and intelligence in the same sentence,how does that work?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2019, 03:58:52 PM »
Thank you for the link which provides information published in the public domain from the outcome of disciplinary hearings heard in public ... I had no idea actions such as this were carried out with the transparency of taking place with the public in attendance.

At random I opened three which I have copied below ... and noted that the Met do indeed expect a high standard of behaviour from their serving officers.  Misconduct resulting either in final warning or or immediate dismissal. Apparently the 'Gene Hunt' days of the Met have been reined in when discovered.

What is the current situation in Portugal.
We know the torture allegations against prominent PJ operatives resulted in suspended sentences and a fine (Tavares de Almeida) http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2140.msg71041#msg71041 a conviction interestingly enough refuted at Amaral's trial as far as this link is concerned ...
Snip
2:09: The McCanns’ lawyer is rebuked for saying de Almeida was accused of torturing suspects – he was never charged.
http://truthformadeleine.com/2010/01/tavares-de-almeida-when-we-asked-uk-for-info-on-mccanns-we-got-a-single-side-of-a4/

We know also that senior officers as in the case of Amaral can be given suspended sentences for the crime of perjury ...  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/5370361/Madeleine-McCann-police-chief-found-guilty-of-falsifying-evidence.html             

Has the situation now changed in Portugal as it obviously has in England ... is there anything you are able to access on the internet about Portuguese Police Disciplinary Procedures which will enable true comparison between disciplinary proceedings and penalties?

The panel chaired by an LQC found that PC D*** breached the following standards of behavior, Duties and Responsibilities, Discreditable Conduct, Honesty & Integrity and Authority, Respect and Courtesy which amounted to Gross Misconduct.

PC D*** was dismissed without notice.

On 16th April 2018 PC H***** was issued a fixed penalty notice by a TFL ticket inspector for using his brother’s Oyster Zip Card to receive a travel discount that he was not entitled to. PC Hannam accepted this and paid the fine.

It is alleged that in doing so PC H***** breached the Standards of Professional Behaviour in respect of Discreditable Conduct & Honesty & Integrity

The allegation was proven as Gross Misconduct.
PC H***** was given a Final Written Warning in relation to this allegation

It is alleged that on 15th October 2016 PC G**** slapped a detained and compliant prisoner then verbally taunted him. He further boasted to colleagues that he had struck the male and did not make a written record of his actions. It is alleged that in doing so PC D G**** breached the Standards of Professional
Behaviour in respect of ‘Discreditable Conduct’, “Use of Force”, “Authority Respect and Coutesy”, “Duties and Responsibilities”

Finding of the person/s conducting misconduct hearing
Proven as Gross Misconduct

Disciplinary Action imposed
Dismissal without notice

For clarity Brietta, the thread is not about the Portuguese police but a complaint made against British police officers.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 04:42:38 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2019, 06:17:06 PM »
According to the Daily Mail
'Because the precise details of the allegations aren't made public, it's entirely possible good officers have been subjected to a complaints process even though there may be little merit in the allegations against them.'
So presumably they didn’t reach the hearing stage.

Offline barrier

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2019, 11:55:04 AM »
According to the Daily Mail
'Because the precise details of the allegations aren't made public, it's entirely possible good officers have been subjected to a complaints process even though there may be little merit in the allegations against them.'
So presumably they didn’t reach the hearing stage.

So where does the FOI come into it then.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline John

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2019, 03:12:25 AM »
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 03:16:05 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2019, 05:48:18 PM »
Each public complaint made one allegation of misconduct.

https://www.policeprofessional.com/news/three-officers-in-madeleine-mccann-probe-investigated-for-misconduct/

I have no idea what the fuss is about regarding what are obviously spurious complaints against serving officers.  Had there been any substance to them it might have been of interest but I wonder if the complaints whatever they may have been were made because these officers were working on Madeleine McCann's case?
Were that so I find that terribly sad

Anyway, Scotland Yard officers are not unique from suffering allegations which do not stand up to the scrutiny of the complaints procedures in place ...

Snip
During the past year, that body protected by the MAI processed 1,483 complaints against police, 623 of which transited from 2017 and 860 were filed in 2018.

Of the 1,483 complaints analysed, the IGAI concluded 874, having filed 609 cases for this year, converted to disciplinary proceedings four and filed 765 for lack of infringement or evidence, and 609 disciplinary proceedings are ongoing in the security forces and services and institutions.
https://www.safecommunitiesportugal.com/complaints-against-police-actions-at-a-maximum-of-seven-years/
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 05:50:31 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....