Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 600067 times)

jixy

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2281 on: October 16, 2018, 06:11:42 PM »
And how do you know that as fact???? Media reports??

i will ask again seeing as you questioned my post  *%87

Offline [...]

« Reply #2282 on: October 16, 2018, 06:12:57 PM »
i will ask again seeing as you questioned my post  *%87

Ask which particular question again??

jixy

« Reply #2285 on: October 16, 2018, 06:15:24 PM »
And how do you know that as fact???? Media reports??

*%87

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2287 on: October 16, 2018, 06:16:39 PM »
So I am weird.... And? 

I am allowed as an individual to express my concerns about any case and any subject...  I have no ulterior motives, I do not benefit in any way... I open myself up to ridicule.... (where's the benefit??)

As I have always stated I just like fair....  And I have never seen this case as fair.... That is it....

Not really fair when you keep questioning CJ's actions - it was him who suffered a miscarriage of justice, not you and certainly not Tabak. If he wants to shout about that, why shouldn't he? What have you got against him doing so? You only seem to want fairness when it comes to the murdering paedophile Tabak. No fairness for CJ, no fairness for her poor parents, no fairness for her, just wild accusations for them...

jixy

« Reply #2288 on: October 16, 2018, 06:17:01 PM »
You were quick enough to ask for media links?

jixy

« Reply #2289 on: October 16, 2018, 06:20:45 PM »
ah i guess you remembered your very long posts about his treatment while the bad people made sure he didnt harm himself so the best way to deal with it is to move swiftly on and play games with another poster?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2290 on: October 16, 2018, 06:22:21 PM »
I will say I was surprised to see so much about him after the trial had finished.... I thought he like his life private....

* He was in The Murder at Christmas Documentary

* He was in The Countdown to Murder Documentary

* He was interviewed immediately after Dr Vincent Tabak was convicted (posted on youtube 28th October 2011)

* He had an updated interview with the media in 2013 (posted on youtube on 16th September 2013)

* He was at The Redgrave Theatre (uploaded to youtube June 11th 2015)

* A whole TV drama was made shown December 2014 "The Lost Honour of CJ"

* He gave an ITV exclusive on 29th November 2012

* He chose to be a core participant in The Leveson Inquiry (November 2011)

* He is interviewed on TV about his apology from the Police ( September 2013)

* At Regent Street Theatre promoting said drama in May 2017

So that makes...

Every year since Joanna Yeates death CJ has promoted his position in one way or another.... And in a very public way....

For someone not liking or wanting public attention, it's an odd way to go about thing...

Every time he appears it will remind the Yeates that their daughter was MURDERED....!!!

And you talk about me.....  @)(++(*

Edit.... There are more , but I can't be bothered to list them....

Not forgetting we can still see "The Lost Honour of CJ" on NetFlix today... making 2018 another year to add... In fact as long as that drama about his "lost honour" is available, who will ever forget him!!! And he didn't want or need attention drawing to himself???

The fact she is no longer alive most probably reminds them of her fate. Am sure there will have been and may still be many things that trigger reminders of all their daughter, and themselves, went through.

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2291 on: October 16, 2018, 06:22:45 PM »
I cannot understand why you do not want CJ to speak up about his miscarriage of justice but you would welcome it if Tabak spoke up about what you say is a miscarriage of justice... Double standards?

Offline [...]

« Reply #2292 on: October 16, 2018, 06:23:59 PM »
I cannot understand why you do not want CJ to speak up about his miscarriage of justice but you would welcome it if Tabak spoke up about what you say is a miscarriage of justice... Double standards?

I want CJ to speak up about what is held in his 2 witness statements, that he speaks of at The Leveson....

But that is me....

Offline [...]

« Reply #2293 on: October 16, 2018, 06:26:13 PM »
The fact she is no longer alive most probably reminds them of her fate. Am sure there will have been and may still be many things that trigger reminders of all their daughter, and themselves, went through.

Oh course that is true.... But seeing an image of the landlord everywhere they look will only add to their despair, will remind them daily, yearly of this tragedy.... They have their own triggers to remind themselves, they probably do not want to see CJ talk about said events ... Year in and Year out.... (imo)

jixy

« Reply #2294 on: October 16, 2018, 06:28:04 PM »
 ()678%  still waiting...