Author Topic: Similarities With Other SoC's/Victims  (Read 865 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Similarities With Other SoC's/Victims
« on: April 11, 2021, 12:54:52 PM »
Chillenden Murders:

- Rurual quiet location close to victims' main abode

- Victims' possessions used to tie hands

- No evidence of sexual assault

- According to surviving victim, JR, the perp asked for money but the victims did not have any with them

- Michael Stone was charged and found guilty but the case has always been controversial.  As with this case none of MS's DNA was found at soc.  (I understand LM's dna was found on J J's clothes but defence and prosecution agreed it was insignificant given they were having an intimate relationship).
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Similarities With Other SoC's/Victims
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 01:57:25 PM »
I'm not suggesting there's a connection between the two crimes, although there might be, just that they have similar features:

Chillenden murders circa 4pm - 5pm on Tues 9th July 1996. 

Dalkeith murder circa 5pm - 6pm on Mon 30th June 2003. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 02:25:53 PM »
Another similarity is the close proximity to ports:

Chillenden to Dover = 12.7 miles/20 mins

Dalkeith to Leith = 9.6 miles/30 mins

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2021, 02:59:30 PM »
Here's another similar case:

Murder of Caroline Glachan, Renton West Dunbartonshire Sat 24th Aug 1996:

On the evening of Saturday, 24 August 1996, 14-year-old Caroline left the home she shared with her mother in Bonhill, a council estate in the Vale of Leven. Caroline was heading out to see friends in Renton. She was last seen alive at 11:30 pm at the Ladyton shopping centre in Bonhill. The following morning her severely battered body was found by a drug addict, hidden in shrubbery beside the river. She had been the victim of a seemingly motiveless, violent attack. There was no evidence of a sexual assault.  It's been noted that Caroline's murder bears similarities to the murder of Lindsay Rimer in November 1994 and a link with convicted killer Christopher Halliwell has been suggested as well.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2021, 08:07:37 AM »
Here's another similar case:

Murder of Caroline Glachan, Renton West Dunbartonshire Sat 24th Aug 1996:

On the evening of Saturday, 24 August 1996, 14-year-old Caroline left the home she shared with her mother in Bonhill, a council estate in the Vale of Leven. Caroline was heading out to see friends in Renton. She was last seen alive at 11:30 pm at the Ladyton shopping centre in Bonhill. The following morning her severely battered body was found by a drug addict, hidden in shrubbery beside the river. She had been the victim of a seemingly motiveless, violent attack. There was no evidence of a sexual assault.  It's been noted that Caroline's murder bears similarities to the murder of Lindsay Rimer in November 1994 and a link with convicted killer Christopher Halliwell has been suggested as well.

Could Christopher Halliwell be responsible? 

He spent part of his childhood in Scotland.  His first job was a butcher.  His hobby was fishing.  As  a taxi driver he had the opportunity to roam around. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2021, 09:18:05 AM »
Could Christopher Halliwell be responsible? 

He spent part of his childhood in Scotland.  His first job was a butcher.  His hobby was fishing.  As  a taxi driver he had the opportunity to roam around.
So in principle you have no problem with publicly linking other named individuals to horrific crimes, even if those crimes have (as far as the law is concerned) been solved and the criminal responsible brought to justice?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly