Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > Jeremy Bamber and the callous murder of his father, mother, sister and twin nephews. Case effectively CLOSED by CCRC on basis of NO APPEAL REFERRAL.

The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary

(1/116) > >>

colsville:
I thought I'd have a look and see when or if that Sky Crime doc on Jeremy Bamber was going to be broadcast.  I couldn't find anything on Sky, so I looked at Mindhouse productions website and they have it 'advertised' there.

https://mindhouse.co.uk/the-bambers-murder-at-the-farm

What's interesting is that it is now a 4 x 60 minute documentary rather than the 3 x 60 minutes that they were saying back in January.

At 4 hours it sounds like it's going to be a very comprehensive documentary.  That should be plenty of time to examine the propaganda and lies spewed out by Bamber and his support group over the years.

And then I did a search for 'Mindhouse' and 'Bamber' and found a tweet from April from the JB Campaign team....and they sound really spooked by this doc. They are not happy. They are not happy one bit!

https://twitter.com/FreeBamberNow/status/1388172207180898305/photo/1

The tweet they released was a paranoid and hypocrisy filled statement denouncing the whole Mindhouse project.  They complain that Mindhouse have obtained crime scene photos of the bodies of the deceased, which they've used 'unethically' in the doc.

They conveniently leave out the fact that they themselves, via Bamber and his lawyers, have published numerous dead body images of Sheila and June Bamber, all without legal permission, and without any thought to the dignity and respect of those people depicted in the photographs. 

We've all had to put up with viewing faked photoshopped images of Sheila's wounds thanks to Jeremy Bamber and that support group of his. 

I've got a feeling that Mindhouse/Sky Crime are going to finally put the record straight on all of this.  And there is nothing that Jeremy Bamber or his lawyers can do to stop it. 

On another note completely, whilst I was looking at all of the above, I idlily clicked on the link for the judges summing up, a bit random I know, but I discovered something I didn't preciously know...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=273.0

This link contains the judges summing up from the time when the jury asked if they could 'hear the blood experts evidence regarding the blood in the silencer'.

I've never read that document before, but here is the Guardian newspapers version of the same event...

"After the jury were sent to reach a verdict, they returned and asked for clarification regarding the silencer. The judge told them it contained only the blood of Sheila Caffell. Seventeen minutes later, they returned and convicted Bamber by a 10 to two majority."

That statement above appears in the Guardian numerous times.  It's copied and pasted into a number of articles on Jeremy Bamber.  And up until now, I believed it.  There was no reason not to believe it.  But it turns out to be another nasty and needless lie from the Guardian newspaper about this case.

If you read the actual court transcript of the event described in the Guardian above, the truth is that where the Guardian states that 'the judge told them it contained only the blood of sheila Caffell', the transcript of the judges actual answer consisted of 10 pages of typed up transcript. That would be about 450 words a page, which would be approximately a 4500 word answer. So, a little bit more comprehensive that the one sentence answer as described in the Guardian.

And the Guardian newspaper said that the jury went away and deliberated this for 17 minutes.  In reality they went away and deliberated this for 2 hours and forty minutes.

They came back after 2 hours and 40 minutes and declared that their decision was not unanimous, so the judge told them the rules, and that he would accept a 10-2 majority, he sent them away again and they came back 21 minutes later with their majority decision.

It looks like the Guardian newspaper has taken the 21 minute deliberation to get to a unanimous decision and falsely applied it to the deliberations about the judges answer to the blood in the silencer question.

Why do they feel the need to lie about this?  It's relentless, and they are still doing it today.  I hope that Mindhouse/Sky hold the Guardian newspaper to account over this.

Anyway...I'll stop now.   Looking forward to that documentary though.

Common sense:
Yup, I saw the tweet complaining about Mindhouse, hopefully they will debunk all of the myths and misrepresented evidence.

Not that I expect the disciples to believe it, they have mindlessly bought into the idea that the CT is the only reliable source of information, just as Donald Trump claims that he is a victim of a conspiracy to discredit him with "fake news" - it's simple but remarkably effective stuff that has been the bedrock of every cult in history.

If the CT hate it, the doc might be worth watching but at 3-4 hours I don't think I'll bother. Bamber is boring.

colsville:

Yes, Bamber and his rantings are boring, and there is a little bit of that feeling of, do we need yet another Jeremy Bamber documentary?

But no documentary has ever looked at what has happened since Bamber went to prison. And that is what the publicity about the doc stated back in January.

I'm sure there is a very long queue of retired police, prison, and legal personnel who would be more than happy to tell their story.  I think the Police, the prisons system and the legal system as a whole, is fed up of Jeremy Bamber's propaganda campaign, plus the lack of any analysis of what he is doing in the media must be a frustration to them.

I would love it if they have got hold of that 109 page report made by the CCRC in 2012.  The CT made some comment that Mindhouse had no access to anything to do with the latest application to the CCRC.  So why would they comment about that specifically, unless something has happened, like Mindhouse have been given some kind of unauthorised access.

Jeremy Bamber is reported to have tried to cut of someone's nose and ears in prison, but there is precious little detail about this.  If Bamber committed this act of extreme violence, what other things has he done that hasn't been reported? Maybe we'll find out.

How many photoshopped images are there doing the rounds?  I'd like to know more about this. There's the wet blood images that we know are photoshopped, but no one has seen the original photos. There was also a photo of the bottom of Sheila's feet that showed markings that Jeremy Bamber described as cuts.  But to me there is a big suspicion that they have also been photoshopped, even though the markings do not look like cuts anyway. So I'd like to know more about all of those doctored photos. There will probably be more than we currently know off, I feel.

I'd like all the fakery to be properly explained, so that the casual passer by isn't fooled by Jeremy Bamber's lies.  The so called call logs that Bamber says proves that his dad phoned the police, which is obviously not true, but a casual onlooker could be fooled.  All of those things need to be properly explained, the firearms logs, the faked accounts of movement inside the house, all needs to be explained.

I'd like the documentary makers to give the Guardian newspaper a hard time, ask them why Eric Allison is allowed to blatantly lie about the facts, and misrepresent the truth.  I'd like them to present Eric Allison with the truth, and ask him to justify why he has lied in his articles.  I feel there would be a lot of statements like...'the editor of the Guardian declined to comment'

I'd like to know a bit more about the independent experts that Bamber hires, and what requests were made by Bamber to these experts.  We only get the results of the tests, we never get to see the actual questions that these experts are asked.  I have a feeling that Bamber's legal team ask very narrow questions, designed to straightjacket experts into giving the answer that Bamber wants.  There must be experts that have declined to help him, and experts who have provided results that don't support his propaganda. If that's true I'd like to know more.

I'd like to see the unhinged nature of the campaign team in all its unvarnished glory, and also that of the hard core deluded supporters.  Their hatred, anger and bile is there for all to see on the forums.  It would be good for their behaviour to be showcased in a clear, fair, and comprehensive way.

What we do know, is that the campaign team are running scared of this documentary, so that is a really promising start. 

So I personally am looking forward to this.

Common sense:
A documentary that looks at both the cult and the case of Bamber i would watch but it's fair to point out that we don't know what the tone and content will be yet. It's perhaps a good sign the CT are worried but remember, the CT complained about the ITV drama before it was aired because they weren't allowed to write and direct but actually, IMO, it oversimplified the case against him making his conviction look much weaker than it really is, at the same time raising the profile of the case for a while and of those interested in finding out more, there were undoubtedly some that found the CT propaganda convincing, IMO because those open to conspiracy theories are easily suggestible. Surveys confirm that most [ censored word ]s tend to believe in multiple wingnut theories.

Perhaps the documentary you envisage might help prevent others from initially being taken in but I doubt it would deprogramme the hardcore Bamberettes that are shepherded away from reality by the mods in their little facebook group - and they don't want to be.

So why care really? If some people lack the wherewithal to ask basic questions or are naturally conspiratorially minded, they are always likely to be fooled. It makes them feel they are privy to arcane knowledge and only they "know the truth" - they are not just taken in by propaganda, they seek it out so they can feel clever and dismiss those outside of the cult as uneducated sheep that follow the lamestream media narrative.

TLDR: You can put truthful information out there, in fact it already is in Bamber's case,but some will always prefer a good yarn with wild speculation presented as fact.

Nicholas:

--- Quote from: colsville on July 14, 2021, 08:52:48 PM ---I thought I'd have a look and see when or if that Sky Crime doc on Jeremy Bamber was going to be broadcast.  I couldn't find anything on Sky, so I looked at Mindhouse productions website and they have it 'advertised' there.

https://mindhouse.co.uk/the-bambers-murder-at-the-farm

What's interesting is that it is now a 4 x 60 minute documentary rather than the 3 x 60 minutes that they were saying back in January.

--- End quote ---

Here’s the original blurb ⬇️ which suggests it will be portraying Bamber as guilty

‘The Bambers: Murder at the Farm (working title) examines the tragic murder of a family at a secluded English farmhouse in 1985. The three-part true-crime series uses first-hand testimony and unseen archive footage to reflect on the events and the conviction of Jeremy Bamber, who was brother to murdered mother Sheila Caffell.

Theroux, who executive produces alongside Arron Fellows, said: “A big part of wanting to start a production company a little over a year ago was to make programs that I don’t appear in… It’s a story that’s socially important, with a powerfully compelling narrative, and the intention is to tell it in a way that is both sensitive and creatively ambitious.”

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version