Author Topic: The Portuguese Police apologise to the McCanns.  (Read 8762 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: The Portuguese Police apologise to the McCanns.
« Reply #210 on: November 08, 2023, 01:17:47 PM »
Germany weren't forced to do anything - they chose to do it.

What?  Chose to remove one of their citizens who was a violent sexual predator from the streets of The World because Portugal refused to get involved?

I don't think they had any choice.  Do you?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #211 on: November 08, 2023, 01:38:13 PM »
What?  Chose to remove one of their citizens who was a violent sexual predator from the streets of The World because Portugal refused to get involved?

When did Portugal refuse to get involved? I don't remember reading about that anywhere.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #212 on: November 08, 2023, 01:43:10 PM »
Glad you asked its a good read really

“They’ve pinned pretty much their entire case on his evidence, despite being warned he wasn’t to be trusted. Now, with him looking to back out, their credibility has been totally shot to bits."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23968285/german-cops-warned-madeleine-mccann-witness/

The insider said German cops likely held on to Helge B's account as they have no other leads.

The source added: “The biggest problem in all of this is that the German cops have nowhere else to go right now.

"There are no new leads and no evidence they have. Without this guy's curtains.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23991488/madeleine-mccann-suspect-evidence-tarnished/

No new leads & no evidence they have. Without this guy's curtains?
I'm sorry, what have Helge Busching's curtains got to do with anything?

Offline jassi

« Reply #213 on: November 08, 2023, 01:46:14 PM »

There is always a choice.
They are not the world's policemen and could have chosen to pursue him for crimes he committed within Germany.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kizzy

« Reply #214 on: November 08, 2023, 01:54:37 PM »
No new leads & no evidence they have. Without this guy's curtains?
I'm sorry, what have Helge Busching's curtains got to do with anything?

I would assume it means ...his testimony/statements...   is the concrete evidence of the case against CB.

If he drops out .....curtains means.

informal death or ruin; the end: if the enemy see us it will be curtains for us.

not literally meaning that ......but of the case against CB

Online Eleanor

« Reply #215 on: November 08, 2023, 02:00:15 PM »
There is always a choice.
They are not the world's policemen and could have chosen to pursue him for crimes he committed within Germany.

Has he committed any crimes in Germany in the last 20 years?

But, from your comment I can only presume that you think Britain should not pursue The McCanns if they were Prime Suspects and no one else was interested.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #216 on: November 08, 2023, 02:06:03 PM »
I would assume it means ...his testimony/statements...   is the concrete evidence of the case against CB.

If he drops out .....curtains means.

informal death or ruin; the end: if the enemy see us it will be curtains for us.

not literally meaning that ......but of the case against CB
Wolters says he has not revealed  the concrete evidence so it can't be the concrete evidence

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #217 on: November 08, 2023, 02:10:59 PM »

I think Busching's curtains might be the concrete evidence.

Offline jassi

« Reply #218 on: November 08, 2023, 02:27:20 PM »
Has he committed any crimes in Germany in the last 20 years?

But, from your comment I can only presume that you think Britain should not pursue The McCanns if they were Prime Suspects and no one else was interested.

I do believe therehas never been any intention to do so.. Even if OG had incontrovertible evidence of their guilt, they would look elsewhere.
OG was never set up for that purpose.

IMO
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 02:29:54 PM by jassi »
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #219 on: November 08, 2023, 03:01:31 PM »
I do believe therehas never been any intention to do so.. Even if OG had incontrovertible evidence of their guilt, they would look elsewhere.

IMO

So you think that OG is corrupt.

Offline jassi

« Reply #220 on: November 08, 2023, 03:09:19 PM »
So you think that OG is corrupt.

Not as individual officers, but it's run out of the Home Office and they certainly are corrupt - at least morally.
Individual serving officers do as they're told, if they know what's good for them.

Or maybe not -

Offline kizzy

« Reply #221 on: November 08, 2023, 03:11:06 PM »
Wolters says he has not revealed  the concrete evidence so it can't be the concrete evidence

Ok, but I believe he is still waiting to find this concrete evidence...as he obviously hasn't got it now.

Offline jassi

« Reply #222 on: November 08, 2023, 03:20:11 PM »
Ok, but I believe he is still waiting to find this concrete evidence...as he obviously hasn't got it now.

Probably this Raac stuff - collapses when subject to pressure.

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #223 on: November 08, 2023, 04:50:39 PM »

IMO
Oh dear, I had you pegged as many things but never a Consiral00ny.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #224 on: November 08, 2023, 05:16:15 PM »
No he still has,it but from what he says he thinks they may be able to find the body