Author Topic: "the complaint of the claimants being rejected." What did that mean?  (Read 3945 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: "the complaint of the claimants being rejected." What did that mean?
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2018, 11:23:16 PM »
I'm still not clear what the complaint concerned. If it was about the dogs' reliability, which Gerry attempted to raise, it was considered to be outside the remit of the civil case being judged.

An undisputed fact could therefore not be because the other party had nothing to say, but that they weren't allowed to dispute it.

It always pays to know precisely what is being tried........ 8(0(*
In civil cases it is that which is writ in the writ presented by the plaintiff(s).
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2018, 09:25:03 AM »
Neither does anyone know if it was even human blood; it could have been pig blood.

Oh I am sure that theory went through a process of eliminaiton. Why would pigs blood be in a cupboard- behind a sofa?
Answers on a post card to makebelive.com
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2018, 09:28:23 AM »
Oh I am sure that theory went through a process of eliminaiton. Why would pigs blood be in a cupboard- behind a sofa?
Answers on a post card to makebelive.com
Sadie was referring to blood detected in the Cipriano fridge. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2018, 09:36:34 AM »
Sadie was referring to blood detected in the Cipriano fridge.

Was she ? If so, what has that got to do with this thread ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2018, 09:42:03 AM »

I may be wrong but, maybe some seriel killer is deliberatly running around chucking pigs blood everywhere... so many pigs bleeding all over the place.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2018, 10:10:53 AM »
Yes she was, and I’ve no idea.  Perhaps if it bothers you you should report it as off topic?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2018, 10:47:06 AM »
I may be wrong but, maybe some seriel killer is deliberatly running around chucking pigs blood everywhere... so many pigs bleeding all over the place.

Well we know what religious bent they don't have,narrows it down somewhat.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.