Author Topic: Former staff at Ocean Club now being investigated over burglary claims.  (Read 56455 times)

Online Wonderfulspam

Re: Former staff at Ocean Club now being investigated over burglary claims.
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2014, 02:57:49 PM »
People having phone calls and/or during their time off work is suspicious?

Christ

You better not be in the vicinity when a crime happens, you could be a suspect!! For usng your phone or receiving calls from auntie edna

I reckon it was that plummy Mrs Fenn what did snatch Maddie. She had a phone.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2014, 04:51:14 PM »
Many of MW/OC employees said in their statements they knew about Madeleine abduction the next day May 4th. when they went to work. If they had phone calls with people who knew about the incident during the night (from 22:00 to 6:00 for example) it would be suspicious ...

Thank you! That is exactly what I think!

But I think at least one is a woman!

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2014, 04:56:51 PM »
People having phone calls and/or during their time off work is suspicious?

Christ

You better not be in the vicinity when a crime happens, you could be a suspect!! For usng your phone or receiving calls from auntie edna

No, but if they said in their interview that they never heard of Madeleine's disappearance until the next day when they turned to work and their phone record show they had calls to their mobile phone from at least one colleague who was at search or two of them and if these calls were long then here you go or if their phones were mapped to the near apartment at the time when they said they weren't there what would one think.. why they were lying..

Offline jassi

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2014, 05:24:24 PM »
No, but if they said in their interview that they never heard of Madeleine's disappearance until the next day when they turned to work and their phone record show they had calls to their mobile phone from at least one colleague who was at search or two of them and if these calls were long then here you go or if their phones were mapped to the near apartment at the time when they said they weren't there what would one think.. why they were lying..

Yes, but why should you think this might be the case ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anna

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2014, 05:29:12 PM »
Thank you! That is exactly what I think!

But I think at least one is a woman!

Ah! You have been reading the same employee  statements as I have
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 05:45:47 PM by Anna »
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Lyall

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2014, 05:42:49 PM »
Many of MW/OC employees said in their statements they knew about Madeleine abduction the next day May 4th. when they went to work. If they had phone calls with people who knew about the incident during the night (from 22:00 to 6:00 for example) it would be suspicious ...

I can already hear the giggles in court if a barrister ever uses that argument.

It was on TV in the morning 8(0(*

Redblossom

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2014, 06:16:19 PM »
I reckon it was that plummy Mrs Fenn what did snatch Maddie. She had a phone.

Well why not! As good a suspect as any other, and only a stones throw away!

Redblossom

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2014, 06:17:10 PM »
Youre veering dangerously close to fantasy there

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2014, 06:30:44 PM »
Youre veering dangerously close to fantasy there

What you call the fantasy I call a basic detective work.

It is up to the detectives to verify the witness statements. If for example I said that yesterday I was in Paris but my phone pings makes it obvious I was in London then it is obvious  I am lying.

Offline jassi

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2014, 06:32:04 PM »

It is up to the detectives to verify the witness statements. If for example I said that yesterday I was in Paris but my phone pings makes it obvious I was in London then it is obvious  I am lying.

Not if you didn't take it with you.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Redblossom

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2014, 06:36:48 PM »

Paris and london are far away and PDL to PDL is zero distance

Even if phne records have been searched for everyone in PDL on the night, whch I find unbelievable for starters, how they can link anyone who made a call to being a searcher let alone..oh never mind, cant be bothered, as I said fantasy

Offline Anna

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2014, 06:50:12 PM »

I know what you mean Not all the workers lived in PDL. However I would have thought 8.30 to 9.30/10 would have been the time to check for pings and I know of 3 peopple, one of which was a woman who were around the apartments that night. Did you have someone in mind that could have been involved with the abduction of  the child ?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 06:53:22 PM by Anna »
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline jassi

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2014, 06:50:46 PM »

Even if phne records have been searched for everyone in PDL on the night, whch I find unbelievable for starters, how they can link anyone who made a call to being a searcher let alone..oh never mind, cant be bothered, as I said fantasy

Certainly clutching at straws

Or maybe not -

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2014, 06:51:29 PM »

You are being arrogant here..

You have no clue how many phone masts are in the PDL..

And I am talking out of an experience.. I worked with searching data a lot .. similar to this search of phone numbers..

If say a number said he was at home which was near to church and his phone at the time pinged a mast near OC then he is lying.

Then if this phone is in correspondence with three other numbers..one of which met our searched phone somewhere and the second number never appeared in the near area again than this is  highly significant.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 06:53:07 PM by VIXTE »

Redblossom

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2014, 06:58:48 PM »
You are being arrogant here..

You have no clue how many phone masts are in the PDL..

And I am talking out of an experience.. I worked with searching data a lot .. similar to this search of phone numbers..

I say a number said he was at home which was near to church and his phone at the time pinged a mast near OC then he is lying.

Then if this phone is in correspondence with three other numbers..one of which met our searched phone somewhere and the second number never appeared in the near area again than this is  highly significant.

No not arrogant at all, just dont believe this whole phone story and that SY checked whether somene was sitting on the loo or in their front room rather than being up the road etc and if  they phoned one or ten of their mates that night and suspicions arise from THAT....oh and of course SY know whch of them were burglars...bloody nonsense

Certainly clutching at straws

just a bit!

Out of this convo now

@)(++(*

But keep calm and carry on