Author Topic: CSI and cadaver dogs - some facts and statistics.  (Read 58772 times)

stephen25000

Re: CSI and cadaver dogs - some facts and statistics.
« Reply #300 on: May 11, 2015, 09:56:32 AM »
if SY think... on the balance of probabilities....and I agree with them..that maddie was murdered then that rules out the parents and shows amaral to be wrong........and many on this forum to be wrong, including Stephen..

fine by me

You son't seemed to have quite grasped the situation dave.

The type of crime is unknown.

Until the nature of a crime is established, you don't rule out potential suspects.

Offline jassi

« Reply #301 on: May 11, 2015, 10:09:43 AM »
Nor, in my opinion does murder mean 1st degree murder ( to use an Americanism), but would also include manslaughter.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #302 on: May 11, 2015, 10:23:57 AM »
We know that Madeleine McCann is missing ... so what is your suggestion for doing something to solve that?

I thought two police forces had that in hand.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Brietta

« Reply #303 on: May 11, 2015, 10:33:00 AM »
I thought two police forces had that in hand.

I was certainly of that opinion.

Seems Stephen knows better ... don't you think he should take the opportunity to share his superior knowledge with the rest of us?

I'm interested ... even if you are not.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #304 on: May 11, 2015, 10:34:46 AM »
I was certainly of that opinion.

Seems Stephen knows better ... don't you think he should take the opportunity to share his superior knowledge with the rest of us?

I'm interested ... even if you are not.

and these two police forces have found exactly what ?

Offline Benice

« Reply #305 on: May 11, 2015, 10:39:44 AM »

Until the nature of a crime is established, you don't rule out potential suspects.

But you do rule out people who you are completely satisfied (after examining all the evidence regarding the nature of all possible crimes) do not qualify as potential suspects for any of them.    This is what SY have done in relation to the McCanns and their friends.     SY have the evidence/ information and the means of establishing facts that we cannot possibly establish -  as we are only in possession of some of the necessary info required to do that. And even the info we do have (files) cannot be relied on to be accurate.

SY police officers are the experts and have all the info.   We are amateurs and have only some of the info.  Therefore it's no contest IMO.   I'll stick with the experts.  My personal opinion of the McCanns as parents doesn't come into it.    Unfortunately Stephen IMO  - your opinion of the McCanns rules everything.

(oops sorry I think I'm off topic -so won't post here again on this subject)

« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 10:41:48 AM by Benice »
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #306 on: May 11, 2015, 10:55:00 AM »
Nor, in my opinion does murder mean 1st degree murder ( to use an Americanism), but would also include manslaughter.

so in order for you both to try and make your theories stick you claim the mccanns may be guilty of murder...deluded

stephen25000

« Reply #307 on: May 11, 2015, 10:57:11 AM »
But you do rule out people who you are completely satisfied (after examining all the evidence regarding the nature of all possible crimes) do not qualify as potential suspects for any of them.    This is what SY have done in relation to the McCanns and their friends.     SY have the evidence/ information and the means of establishing facts that we cannot possibly establish -  as we are only in possession of some of the necessary info required to do that. And even the info we do have (files) cannot be relied on to be accurate.

SY police officers are the experts and have all the info.   We are amateurs and have only some of the info.  Therefore it's no contest IMO.   I'll stick with the experts.  My personal opinion of the McCanns as parents doesn't come into it.    Unfortunately Stephen IMO  - your opinion of the McCanns rules everything.

(oops sorry I think I'm off topic -so won't post here again on this subject)

Completely illogical.

Until the crime is determined, you cannot rule out potential suspects.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #308 on: May 11, 2015, 10:59:13 AM »
and how many more years of tax payers money will go down the drain ?

and some cases are never solved.

Don't know if you noticed or not ... if no-one bothers to seek a solution ... it is a certainty no solution will be found.

Your viewpoint that solving crime equates with pouring tax payers' money down the drain, is an interesting one.

Your eagerness to see Madeleine McCann's case abandoned does you little credit ... but since this conversation is way off topic and destined to be scrubbed (apologies mods) ... I will leave it there.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Carana

« Reply #309 on: May 11, 2015, 11:01:47 AM »

If press reports are correct, one of the recent arguidos no longer appears to be one... so how does that compute (if true)?

Offline jassi

« Reply #310 on: May 11, 2015, 11:15:05 AM »
If true it would seem to indicate another dead line of inquiry, though I'm sure SY will find something to keep them in business as long as the money lasts.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #311 on: May 11, 2015, 11:20:31 AM »
Completely illogical.

Until the crime is determined, you cannot rule out potential suspects.

you can on the balance of probabilities

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #312 on: May 11, 2015, 11:25:48 AM »
if SY think... on the balance of probabilities....and I agree with them..that maddie was murdered then that rules out the parents and shows amaral to be wrong........and many on this forum to be wrong, including Stephen..

fine by me

If Madeleine was murdered it could have been by anyone, including the parents. How does the possibility of it being a murder rule them out?

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #313 on: May 11, 2015, 11:27:05 AM »

murder by definition involves a degree of premeditation...SY mentioned murder.....that must rule out the parents

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #314 on: May 11, 2015, 11:28:31 AM »
If Madeleine was murdered it could have been by anyone, including the parents. How does the possibility of it being a murder rule them out?

so you think murder by the parents...with a degree of premeditation....is a real possibility