Author Topic: CSI and cadaver dogs - some facts and statistics.  (Read 58523 times)

Offline jassi

Re: CSI and cadaver dogs - some facts and statistics.
« Reply #330 on: May 11, 2015, 06:40:01 PM »
And the reason why Operation Grange was allocated £10m + is...?

Cameron decreed it - don't ask me why as I have no idea.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #331 on: May 11, 2015, 06:42:06 PM »

Cameron decreed it - don't ask me why as I have no idea.
so, in your opinion the Prime Minister ordered an investigation costing millions of pounds which was not results driven, but simply to keep a few old detectives in employ.  OK, if you say so. *&*%£

Offline jassi

« Reply #332 on: May 11, 2015, 06:43:42 PM »
so, in your opinion the Prime Minister ordered an investigation costing millions of pounds which was not results driven, but simply to keep a few old detectives in employ.  OK, if you say so. *&*%£

Its a wise man who understands the motives of a politician.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #333 on: May 11, 2015, 08:49:46 PM »

Its a wise man who understands the motives of a politician.
It's a fool who believes that the PM is involved in some sort of McCann based cover up.

Offline jassi

« Reply #334 on: May 11, 2015, 08:59:19 PM »
Indeed it is.
I think he just jumped on board because he thought it would be good PR. I don't supposed he considered or  particularly cared about the outcome.

Or maybe not -

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #335 on: May 11, 2015, 09:02:20 PM »
Indeed it is.
I think he just jumped on board because he thought it would be good PR. I don't supposed he considered or  particularly cared about the outcome.
I'm sure he could have spent ten million quid on more effective PR.  When people read about Op. Grange and how much it is costing I don't suppose many are saying "bless David Cameron for being such a great geezer".

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #336 on: May 11, 2015, 09:03:52 PM »
Indeed it is.

how can it be good PR when according to Stephen the mccanns have very little support in the country

Offline jassi

« Reply #337 on: May 11, 2015, 09:05:07 PM »
What's 10 million? - a mere drop in the ocean of government expenditure. Most people don't really care.

Or maybe not -

Offline jassi

« Reply #338 on: May 11, 2015, 09:06:02 PM »
how can it be good PR when according to Stephen the mccanns have very little support in the country

I said he thought it would be good PR, not that it was.

Or maybe not -

Offline Carana

« Reply #339 on: May 12, 2015, 02:01:08 PM »
What's 10 million? - a mere drop in the ocean of government expenditure. Most people don't really care.

How's Assange's trouser issue going? Guarding him appears to have cost a similar amount.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/feb/10/julian-assange-guard-london-police-10m-bill-ecuadorian-embassy

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #340 on: May 12, 2015, 03:55:04 PM »
More is spent cleaning up chewing gum apparently. Most people probably don't even know that.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #341 on: May 12, 2015, 04:40:01 PM »
More is spent cleaning up chewing gum apparently. Most people probably don't even know that.

Why should all this money be spent on one missing kid when so many others are ignored?  Add to this the fact that the McCanns have the funds to do their own searching whilst others don't have those resources.

Silly me, I forgot about the need to employ expensive lawyers.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #342 on: May 12, 2015, 04:45:20 PM »
Why should all this money be spent on one missing kid when so many others are ignored?  Add to this the fact that the McCanns have the funds to do their own searching whilst others don't have those resources.

Silly me, I forgot about the need to employ expensive lawyers.

What children did you have in mind, Angelo?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....