Author Topic: Michael Tatschl  (Read 27581 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Michael Tatschl
« Reply #270 on: November 21, 2020, 09:32:48 AM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #271 on: November 21, 2020, 10:15:19 AM »
Everything you got.
Let's all go onto the Dark Web!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #272 on: November 21, 2020, 10:24:24 AM »
https://torontosun.com/news/world/pal-on-german-pedophile-and-maddie-mccann-i-know-he-did-it

"Michael Tatschi — who once lived with the suspect in Portugal — has told the Daily Mail he has no doubts about his former friend.

“He was a pervert and more than capable of snatching a child for sexual kicks or money,” Tatschi told the paper.

The Austrian man was interrogated by cops last year about Madeleine’s disappearance and allegedly told detectives that Brueckner bragged about his involvement and how he ripped off wealthy tourists.

Tatschi told the tabloid Brueckner boasted about “selling kids” and hinted Madeleine had been sold to a sex ring.

“He was always bragging about money and making money. He even talked about selling kids, maybe to Morocco,” Tatschi said. “I think he probably sold Maddie to someone. Maybe a sex ring. I was living with him at the time. He was my best friend. I know he did it.”

He added: “He was definitely a pervert. All his friends thought that about him. He had some sexual issues. I really hope they can finally close this case for the family and find Christian guilty for what he has done. He needs to admit it to the police.”"
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #273 on: November 21, 2020, 10:32:51 AM »
https://torontosun.com/news/world/pal-on-german-pedophile-and-maddie-mccann-i-know-he-did-it

"Michael Tatschi — who once lived with the suspect in Portugal — has told the Daily Mail he has no doubts about his former friend.

“He was a pervert and more than capable of snatching a child for sexual kicks or money,” Tatschi told the paper.

The Austrian man was interrogated by cops last year about Madeleine’s disappearance and allegedly told detectives that Brueckner bragged about his involvement and how he ripped off wealthy tourists.

Tatschi told the tabloid Brueckner boasted about “selling kids” and hinted Madeleine had been sold to a sex ring.

“He was always bragging about money and making money. He even talked about selling kids, maybe to Morocco,” Tatschi said. “I think he probably sold Maddie to someone. Maybe a sex ring. I was living with him at the time. He was my best friend. I know he did it.”

He added: “He was definitely a pervert. All his friends thought that about him. He had some sexual issues. I really hope they can finally close this case for the family and find Christian guilty for what he has done. He needs to admit it to the police.”"

Bolded bit, could fit one way with what Wolters is saying, in that his suspect was was "involved in" on the other hand he claims his suspect killed Madeleine, which kinda goes against what this Tatschi claims.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #274 on: November 21, 2020, 10:43:08 AM »
Did Tatschl see the rape video?

If Tatschl is the same person as Manfred it sounds like he did.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-brueckner-broke-22566429

"But after Brueckner was jailed for diesel theft, Manfred stole a video camera from his home, on which he saw footage of a US pensioner being raped in the resort."

"He alerted police and Brueckner was convicted."

"Tonight it was revealed he stored 391 child abuse pictures and 68 sick videos on a second device, a Casio Exilim digital camera.

It was the camera he used to take images of himself abusing an ex’s five-year-old daughter.

Police also found a Reck P6E blank pistol with ammunition in the pervert’s flat."

How many "best friends does Brueckner have?
"Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian Brueckner broke into hotel rooms and holiday flats on the Algarve, his best friend has confirmed."

Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #275 on: November 21, 2020, 10:45:00 AM »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-brueckner-broke-22566429

"But after Brueckner was jailed for diesel theft, Manfred stole a video camera from his home, on which he saw footage of a US pensioner being raped in the resort."

"Tonight it was revealed he stored 391 child abuse pictures and 68 sick videos on a second device, a Casio Exilim digital camera.

It was the camera he used to take images of himself abusing an ex’s five-year-old daughter.

Police also found a Reck P6E blank pistol with ammunition in the pervert’s flat."

"Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian Brueckner broke into hotel rooms and holiday flats on the Algarve, his best friend has confirmed."

None if they are splitting on him.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #276 on: November 21, 2020, 11:01:15 AM »

From memory, Rob.
I think Brueckner and his accomplice were already under arrest so that takes Tatschl out of the frame.  Apparently he arranged for friends to take his loot from burglaries etc from the premises by faking a break-in.  He didn't give police or the courts that address saying he was living in his camper so remained under lock and key(18 months?) as a flight risk rather than give a fixed abode ???
Decidedly odd.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #277 on: November 21, 2020, 11:04:18 AM »
Google search result:
"EXCLUSIVE: New child sex probe launched against Maddie ...www.theolivepress.es › Costa Blanca › crime
Sep 23, 2020 — ... another German, Manfred Seyferth, who had cleared out Brueckner's ... Michael Tatschl around a month after Maddie went missing in 2007."

Manfred and Michael Tatschl seem to be different people.
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #278 on: November 21, 2020, 01:32:51 PM »
Let's all go onto the Dark Web!
You first, and don't forget your torch and hand sanitiser.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #279 on: November 21, 2020, 05:16:35 PM »
You first, and don't forget your torch and hand sanitiser.
I was more worried about my old computer catching a virus.
Moderation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #280 on: November 21, 2020, 07:47:17 PM »
Google search result:
"EXCLUSIVE: New child sex probe launched against Maddie ...www.theolivepress.es › Costa Blanca › crime
Sep 23, 2020 — ... another German, Manfred Seyferth, who had cleared out Brueckner's ... Michael Tatschl around a month after Maddie went missing in 2007."

Manfred and Michael Tatschl seem to be different people.

They are. Seyferth is a convicted people trafficker whereas as Tatschi seems to be More of your common garden variety of career criminal.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline The General

« Reply #281 on: November 21, 2020, 08:31:59 PM »
I was more worried about my old computer catching a virus.
There's a chance I could procure you some original sized Cadbury's Creme Eggs and potentially a cache of circa 1984 used Razzle magazines.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #282 on: November 21, 2020, 09:10:30 PM »
There's a chance I could procure you some original sized Cadbury's Creme Eggs and potentially a cache of circa 1984 used Razzle magazines.
The Cadbury Cremes sound nice.  They'll do.
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #283 on: November 21, 2020, 10:38:44 PM »
Well it looks like the General is baulking in his duty to educate us dullards on what exactly is this Dark Web of which we speak and know nothing.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #284 on: November 21, 2020, 10:42:55 PM »
From today’s Times (probably all made up and planted by the German police via the Russians to lend credence to their investigation)

Dark web chat leads to missing boy
Police have rescued a seven-year-old boy after a tip-off from Interpol about messages on the dark web led them to the home of a kidnapper at a remote Russian homestead.

Savely Rogovtsev was reported missing in September when he failed to return home from school in Gorkia, a village in the Vladimir region, near Moscow.

Searches involving hundreds of police officers, soldiers and volunteers, as well as dogs, helicopters and drones, yielded no results and a murder investigation was opened. Last month the police offered a one million rouble (Ł10,000) reward for information about Savely, to no avail.

However, Interpol officers heard chatter on remote sections of the internet about “a man keeping a young boy at home” and contacted the Russian police. Officers raided a house in a hamlet about 12 miles from where the boy was taken and arrested a 26-year-old man, whose motives were not made clear. They found Savely, said to be unharmed, playing on a computer.