Author Topic: Ian Huntley and the Murders of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman.  (Read 12443 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Ian Huntley and the Murders of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman.
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2018, 11:35:54 AM »
I wasn't aware of any attempt to burn the bodies, this is of importance to our investigation. Can anybody elaborate?

AH

I read somewhere that he burned some clothing in a bin at the school.

Their bodies were deposited in a ditch near the barracks, I've also read that he tried to burn them there.

Huntley admits burning bodies

Mr Huntley admits that he cut and removed the clothing from the girls, that he burned the girls' clothes in a bin before placing a bag over the garments, and that he "set the bodies alight and used petrol in the process."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/nov/28/soham.ukcrime
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2018, 11:40:24 AM »

This report is quite detailed.

Huntley 'burned girls' bodies in ditch'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1446212/Huntley-burned-girls-bodies-in-ditch.html
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2018, 04:16:31 PM »
The man has been proven to be as guilty as sin.
In providing a false alibi for him and helping him to clean the house Maxine Carr deserved every second of jail time she served and more besides.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/dec/21/soham.ukcrime1

I agree totally.
I find it hard to cast Maxine Carr in the role the sisterhood would like us to believe.
Behind every woman who commits an unsavoury act is a Svengali? I rather think not.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline searcher

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2018, 01:36:39 PM »
At the time of Ian Huntley's and Maxine Carr's trial, I was studying this case as part of my Open University course. I assumed, like most other people, that Ian Huntley was as guilty as sin, although I did have some sympathy for Maxine Carr.  She was being branded, by some elements of the media, as the next Myra Hindley, while she had been away from home at the time of the murders, and therefore, can't have participated.

Surprisingly, I now find various articles on the internet which suggest that Huntley is innocent of the Soham murders. I am listing a few links, some of which promote his guilt, and others which promote his innocence.

What do people think?

www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/743324

www.aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/who-killed-holly-and-jessica.html

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-204232

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=30495

Offline searcher

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2018, 01:59:28 PM »
With regard to the quote above, I do not think there is a shred of evidence against either Ian Huntley or Maxine Carr. I think they were both royally stitched-up. The bodies were found outside an American airbase where US servicemen and women were on transit via active service in Afghanistan. Some of these personnel will have been suffering from PTSD and some may have been suffering from the effects of some of the medications needed.  Given the location of the bodies, the criminals involved are far more likely to have been from a US airbase.

It is on record that the girls walked past Ian Huntley's house while he was outside brushing his dog - an Alsation. It is quite likely - given the ages and dispositions of the girls - that the girls would have wanted to stroke Ian Huntley's dog and this also may have facilitated striking up a conversation about Huntley's then girlfriend Maxine Carr.

Was the dog tested for DNA from the girls? I know there was some talk of a cracked bath - I wonder if Huntley panicked after realizing he was the last person to see the girls and it was then that the Alsation was washed thus cracking the bath, allegedly.

I do not for a minute believe he or his girlfriend were guilty but you could see why they might panic. The account of the conversation he had with the girls sounds entirely plausible and many eye-witnesses saw the girls AFTER they had walked away from his house. No DNA from the girls was found in his house.

A police handler with a dog who spoke to Ian Huntley when he helpfully showed her around the campus does not record the dog reacting to Huntley at all. This is despite the fact that according to the investigation Huntley had killed the girls by then.

Why would Huntley put the girls' football tops in a bin on his campus? That would just be a ridiculous thing to do. No DNA was found on the tops.

Why was the taxi-driver who saw a car driving crazily with two girls inside after the girls had left Huntley's house not called to the witness stand? There are many other witnesses who saw the girls in Soham and heading in the Newmarket direction after Huntley had allegedly murdered them.

I honestly don't think the conviction has a leg to stand on. The forensics don't match. Huntley was incarcerated at Rampton where he apparently lost his memory. What drugs was he given at Rampton?

Why were none of the servicemen and women at the US airbases interviewed?  The taxi-driver saw the erratically driven car with two girls inside - with the driver turning around flapping at presumably Jessica's mobile - heading in the Newmarket direction at around 7pm. A jogger several hours later heard child-like screams coming from the area at Warren Hill where the very same jogger, a week later, found two mounds of earth that looked like shallow graves. Police spent all night at the site and then declared they were 'badger sets'. Why spend all night there on a false lead? What were they doing all night?

Days later the bodies were supposedly found for the first time outside the perimeter fence at Lakenheath?

It seems far more likely that the bodies were, in fact, found at Warren Hill and later moved to Lakenheath near where Huntley had family members living and I think is said he  would go there plane-spotting.

I think there is every evidence that the trail lead away from Huntley's house and ended at Warren Hill.

If I was the family of either Huntley or Carr I would be firmly on this case as I think it's the most appalling miscarriage of justice.  I think they were framed to avoid a scandal involving US servicemen at one of the airbases.

IMO only of course!

Offline John

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2018, 05:00:20 PM »
With regard to the quote above, I do not think there is a shred of evidence against either Ian Huntley or Maxine Carr. I think they were both royally stitched-up. The bodies were found outside an American airbase where US servicemen and women were on transit via active service in Afghanistan. Some of these personnel will have been suffering from PTSD and some may have been suffering from the effects of some of the medications needed.  Given the location of the bodies, the criminals involved are far more likely to have been from a US airbase.

It is on record that the girls walked past Ian Huntley's house while he was outside brushing his dog - an Alsation. It is quite likely - given the ages and dispositions of the girls - that the girls would have wanted to stroke Ian Huntley's dog and this also may have facilitated striking up a conversation about Huntley's then girlfriend Maxine Carr.

Was the dog tested for DNA from the girls? I know there was some talk of a cracked bath - I wonder if Huntley panicked after realizing he was the last person to see the girls and it was then that the Alsation was washed thus cracking the bath, allegedly.

I do not for a minute believe he or his girlfriend were guilty but you could see why they might panic. The account of the conversation he had with the girls sounds entirely plausible and many eye-witnesses saw the girls AFTER they had walked away from his house. No DNA from the girls was found in his house.

A police handler with a dog who spoke to Ian Huntley when he helpfully showed her around the campus does not record the dog reacting to Huntley at all. This is despite the fact that according to the investigation Huntley had killed the girls by then.

Why would Huntley put the girls' football tops in a bin on his campus? That would just be a ridiculous thing to do. No DNA was found on the tops.

Why was the taxi-driver who saw a car driving crazily with two girls inside after the girls had left Huntley's house not called to the witness stand? There are many other witnesses who saw the girls in Soham and heading in the Newmarket direction after Huntley had allegedly murdered them.

I honestly don't think the conviction has a leg to stand on. The forensics don't match. Huntley was incarcerated at Rampton where he apparently lost his memory. What drugs was he given at Rampton?

Why were none of the servicemen and women at the US airbases interviewed?  The taxi-driver saw the erratically driven car with two girls inside - with the driver turning around flapping at presumably Jessica's mobile - heading in the Newmarket direction at around 7pm. A jogger several hours later heard child-like screams coming from the area at Warren Hill where the very same jogger, a week later, found two mounds of earth that looked like shallow graves. Police spent all night at the site and then declared they were 'badger sets'. Why spend all night there on a false lead? What were they doing all night?

Days later the bodies were supposedly found for the first time outside the perimeter fence at Lakenheath?

It seems far more likely that the bodies were, in fact, found at Warren Hill and later moved to Lakenheath near where Huntley had family members living and I think is said he  would go there plane-spotting.

I think there is every evidence that the trail lead away from Huntley's house and ended at Warren Hill.

If I was the family of either Huntley or Carr I would be firmly on this case as I think it's the most appalling miscarriage of justice.  I think they were framed to avoid a scandal involving US servicemen at one of the airbases.

IMO only of course!

Huntley later admitted in court that he had returned to the site several days after the girls died to set the bodies alight, in what police saw as an attempt on his part to destroy any forensic evidence.  Not something an innocent person would admit to doing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3246118.stm

PS.   Welcome to the forum by the way.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline searcher

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2018, 09:37:40 AM »
Huntley later admitted in court that he had returned to the site several days after the girls died to set the bodies alight, in what police saw as an attempt on his part to destroy any forensic evidence.  Not something an innocent person would admit to doing.

---------------

Huntley was detained at Rampton for 'treatment'. I do not for a minute believe he is responsible for the killing of the two girls. There is no  proper evidence that he did it.

IMO!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2018, 10:58:31 AM »

---------------

Huntley was detained at Rampton for 'treatment'. I do not for a minute believe he is responsible for the killing of the two girls. There is no  proper evidence that he did it.

IMO!

You're wrong...sorry.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline APRIL

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2018, 01:23:02 PM »
You're wrong...sorry.

I concur. Information released after his conviction showed he'd long had a penchant for younger girls and violence.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2018, 06:12:03 PM »

---------------

IMO!

What (to you) constitutes proper evidence?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2018, 10:49:01 PM »
Hello Searcher,

you said "I think they were framed to avoid a scandal involving US servicemen at one of the airbases. "

So can you explain why they 'confessed'. and what evidence is there of a cover up, and who do you think is involved in this cover up and why?

The witneses who saw the girls after being at Huntly's house were not allowed to give evidence because?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Sunny

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2018, 07:10:05 AM »
Welcome Searcher.

Didn't Huntley confess to the deaths of Holly and Jessica?
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1546975/Huntley-revealed-all-in-taped-confession.html
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2018, 09:30:11 PM »
Welcome Searcher.

Didn't Huntley confess to the deaths of Holly and Jessica?
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1546975/Huntley-revealed-all-in-taped-confession.html

I think the 'Americans dun it' theory with a UK coverup a bit far fetched to be honest.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline searcher

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2019, 12:30:28 PM »
The witnesses who saw Holly and Jessica in and around the town centre after they had spoken to Huntley outside his house were not called to trial. The strongest witness is the taxi driver - and his passengers - who saw a man driving very erratically and turning around towards  a child in the back, with brown hair,  as if trying to get something out of her hands. Commonsense would suggest this could have been the abductor of the two children driving them away from Soham town centre and trying to wrestle the mobile phone out of Jessica's hands.

Why would Ian Huntley be so calm when he showed a police woman with a dog around the campus when he had allegedly recently murdered the two girls? The police woman found nothing suspicious about his demeanour and, perhaps more pertinently, neither did her dog. Dogs don't lie.

http://falsificationofhistory.co.uk/geopolitics/the-soham-scapegoats-a-gross-miscarriage-of-justice/

Offline Caroline

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2019, 07:54:32 PM »
The witnesses who saw Holly and Jessica in and around the town centre after they had spoken to Huntley outside his house were not called to trial. The strongest witness is the taxi driver - and his passengers - who saw a man driving very erratically and turning around towards  a child in the back, with brown hair,  as if trying to get something out of her hands. Commonsense would suggest this could have been the abductor of the two children driving them away from Soham town centre and trying to wrestle the mobile phone out of Jessica's hands.

Why would Ian Huntley be so calm when he showed a police woman with a dog around the campus when he had allegedly recently murdered the two girls? The police woman found nothing suspicious about his demeanour and, perhaps more pertinently, neither did her dog. Dogs don't lie.

http://falsificationofhistory.co.uk/geopolitics/the-soham-scapegoats-a-gross-miscarriage-of-justice/

Why would 'common sense' suggest anything of the sort?

Why wouldn't IH be calm? And I think you forget that the monster admitted to killing them - granted he gave a B/S account of what happened but his confession kind of squashes your theory. Also, why would a police dog react? I don't think they're trained in psychological assessments? They also require a queue from their handler before any kind of reaction.