Author Topic: A Simple Question.  (Read 33528 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: A Simple Question.
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2018, 09:44:20 AM »
Or we can answer withe answer of ourchoice

Which would still amount to either a yes or no really wouldn't it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2018, 09:56:08 AM »
Yes,because they looked at the original interview's carried out under the stewardship of Amaral,which would suggest they are satisfied with it all,only concentrating on that which the PJ didn't consider important aka,the supposed burglars, now who was right one wonders.

I find it interesting that, apparently, the PJ didn't consider the burglars as suspects, yet SY did.

Other than the dead black guy, just who are or have been the PJ's suspects? They don't seem to have leaked anything.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2018, 10:11:43 AM »
A very, very simple question that only requires only a yes or no answer.

If OG and the PJ were investigating the McCann’s and their friend’s role in Madeleine’s disappearance do you think they would tell the general public ?

For obvious reasons the answer is NO.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2018, 10:18:29 AM »
I don't think they would answer the question

So how would that work ? Would Redwood/Rowley ( fill in the name ) simply leave the question hanging in the air, inviting speculation or claim that all scenarios are still being looked at, yet again inviting speculation ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2018, 10:22:08 AM »
For obvious reasons the answer is NO.

In which case this Thread is rather pointless, don't you think.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2018, 10:23:22 AM »
So how would that work ? Would Redwood/Rowley ( fill in the name ) simply leave the question hanging in the air, inviting speculation or claim that all scenarios are still being looked at, yet again inviting speculation ?

He would simply say he was unwilling to answer any questions Re suspects... Has his answer reduced speculation

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2018, 10:28:28 AM »
He would simply say he was unwilling to answer any questions Re suspects... Has his answer reduced speculation

Martin Brunt still needed persuading, for some reason, as was evident in his interview with Rowley.

I can't quite understand why Brunt remained sceptical, given that Redwood had made his not suspect statement previously.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 10:33:00 AM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2018, 10:31:09 AM »

So a reporter would say....are the McCanns or their friends being considered suspects in your investigation......to which ( name of officer ) would reply.....I am unwilling to answer any questions regarding suspects. Can you really see that happening?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2018, 10:33:33 AM »
A very, very simple question that only requires only a yes or no answer.

If OG and the PJ were investigating the McCann’s and their friend’s role in Madeleine’s disappearance do you think they would tell the general public ?

Of course they wouldn't, that would be against all good police practise.  My own belief is that they had to investigate the parents in order to satisfy themselves that the culprit or culprits lay elsewhere.  The fact that they went on to look at others speaks for itself imo.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2018, 10:41:05 AM »
Of course they wouldn't, that would be against all good police practise. My own belief is that they had to investigate the parents in order to satisfy themselves that the culprit or culprits lay elsewhere.  The fact that they went on to look at others speaks for itself imo.

Not according to Rowley they didn't.

They are happy that had been dealt with by the original investigation.

If the McCanns had been re-investigated & subsequently ruled out, why wouldn't they just say so?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2018, 10:46:17 AM »

I think the same could be said about every thread here.

It's all just hot air & none of it will bring Maddie back.

Offline jassi

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2018, 10:58:58 AM »
I think the same could be said about every thread here.

It's all just hot air & none of it will bring Maddie back.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Could we be related ?   @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2018, 11:02:20 AM »
So a reporter would say....are the McCanns or their friends being considered suspects in your investigation......to which ( name of officer ) would reply.....I am unwilling to answer any questions regarding suspects. Can you really see that happening?

If they were suspects... Yes

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2018, 11:04:14 AM »

Most threads only become interesting when off topic posts appear. I have restricted myself to answering the question asked, but I expect others won't.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2018, 11:05:05 AM »
I couldn't have put it better myself.

Could we be related ?   @)(++(*

There were times I thought he was my son!
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey