Author Topic: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.  (Read 267386 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.
« Reply #180 on: October 27, 2013, 02:09:04 PM »
you seem to be willing to accept anything without question...a bit stupid really

well..............i could say the  same  about  you with  the mccs

you could..but it wouldn't be true

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #181 on: October 27, 2013, 02:11:03 PM »
So whats Exton doing now, who is the source for this article and how much have they been paid..

Moaning about the efits being his. Who was he supposed to be working for.

Exton and his staff are outraged. "I was totally amazed when I saw the pictures and the report on TV," the Sunday Times quoted one of them. "This is nothing new - and the phantom images are ours!"
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

icabodcrane

« Reply #182 on: October 27, 2013, 02:16:50 PM »
What is deeply significant here is that Scotland Yard are said to have requested a copy of the report from the authors

So it wasn't in the private investigators' file  that the McCanns gave them  ?   (  it couldn't have been,  could it  ...  if it was then SY  wouldn't have  needed  to request a copy from the authors  )

Was the report  'removed''  from the private investigators file before the McCanns handed it over to Scotland Yard  ?  ...  was it ever put  IN  the files  ? 

And those E fits of Smithman

Were  they  in the McCanns private investigators' files,  or had they been removed too ? 

Did Scotland Yard get the E fits  from the McCanns,  or from someone else  ? 

This article presents so many questions

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #183 on: October 27, 2013, 02:19:36 PM »
What is deeply significant here is that Scotland Yard are said to have requested a copy of the report from the authors

So it wasn't in the private investigators' file  that the McCanns gave them  ?   (  it couldn't have been,  could it  ...  if it was then SY  wouldn't have  needed  to request a copy from the authors  )

Was the report  'removed''  from the private investigators file before the McCanns handed it over to Scotland Yard  ?  ...  was it ever put  IN  the files  ? 

Were  they  in the McCanns private investigators' files,  or had they been removed too ? 

The evidence was in fact taken from an intelligence report produced for Gerry and Kate McCann by a firm of former spies in 2008.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

icabodcrane

« Reply #184 on: October 27, 2013, 02:23:30 PM »
The evidence was in fact taken from an intelligence report produced for Gerry and Kate McCann by a firm of former spies in 2008.

So if  Scotland Yard hadn't  got hold of that report  from it's authors,  we would  still  not have seen the Smithman E fit  ?   ...  to this day it would have remained hidden  ? 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #185 on: October 27, 2013, 02:23:47 PM »

And ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #186 on: October 27, 2013, 02:27:10 PM »

[/quote

I just have one question..how accurate is it..and why have other papers picked up on it

icabodcrane

« Reply #187 on: October 27, 2013, 02:32:48 PM »
Its contents remained secret until Scotland Yard detectives conducting a fresh review of the case contacted the authors and asked for a copy.

He claimed the legal threat had prevented him from handing over the report to Scotland Yard’s fresh investigation, until detectives had obtained written permission from the fund.

Why did Scotland Yard even have to ask for this report, surely the fund should have handed it over at the very start of the review !
I wonder if anything else has been conveniently swept under the carpet for being "hypercritical" !

I wonder what Scotland Yard made of that 

Information,  which they clearly now consider  crucial  to the investigation,  was kept from them ... despite the fact that the person who held the information  wanted  to pass it to them

And the reason he couldn't  ?  ...  because the McCanns lawyers were keeping him silent under threat of legal action !

This is shocking stuff

Offline Apostate

« Reply #188 on: October 27, 2013, 02:44:42 PM »
Can't believe this. I'm still reeling from Crimewatch telling me the last 5 years I've spent looking for bundleman have been wasted. And now we hear K and G knew this all along! Never mind I'm sure it's Amaral's fault in some way.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #189 on: October 27, 2013, 02:47:19 PM »
Can't believe this. I'm still reeling from Crimewatch telling me the last 5 years I've spent looking for bundleman have been wasted. And now we hear K and G knew this all along! Never mind I'm sure it's Amaral's fault in some way.

lol
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

icabodcrane

« Reply #190 on: October 27, 2013, 02:50:55 PM »

And it's not just that they kept the E fits of  Smithman from the public  (  and,  more importantly,  from the police  ) for five years   ...  it's that they used lawyers to make sure no-one else made them public   ( or passed them to the police  )  !

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #191 on: October 27, 2013, 02:53:20 PM »
I can't believe that SY had to request the info Apostate, every single piece of info which the fund had, irregardless of how significant they viewed it should have been handed to them at the start of the review.

there is every chance that this article is a complete load of rubbish... but of course don't let the truth stand in your way

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #192 on: October 27, 2013, 02:59:21 PM »
Do you know why the e-fits were never used?

I have no idea and as I am not privy to all the information I cant really make an informed decision.

Lyall

« Reply #193 on: October 27, 2013, 03:02:40 PM »
I have no idea and as I am not privy to all the information I cant really make an informed decision.

So it's not just us who haven't got a clue what's happening then.

icabodcrane

« Reply #194 on: October 27, 2013, 03:06:34 PM »
you are stating something as fact when there is no confirmation and every reason to question the article..no wonder you haven't got a clue about whats happening in this case

This not some  'Maddie found in Greece'  sensationalist tabloid garbage

It is a serious piece of investigative journalism, and  The Times are to be congratulated for being brave enough to run with it  ...  something,  I feel certain they would  not  have done without absolute confidence in the accuracy of the piece  (  particularly post Leveson )