Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502033 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #795 on: April 05, 2019, 10:37:59 AM »
Al phone calls are recorded by the network provider so deletion makes no difference
As police require legal authorisation to obtain phone records in Portugal, of course deletion makes a difference.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #796 on: April 05, 2019, 10:40:26 AM »
A statement was made which I refuted, that's all. Whether people campaign or not tells us nothing.

snip/
"The mccabbs have driven forward the reinvestigation of the case.  .that doesn't sound like someone who was guilty and has got away with it"
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10605.msg518829#msg518829
Of course it tells us something but you refuse to listen... You still haven't provided details of the claim you made to support your argument. ...I doubt you can

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #797 on: April 05, 2019, 11:10:07 AM »
When you employ a guy to handle your PR that will quite clearly defend anyone, regardless of their guilt, it's for you to provide details of why anyone should believe a word him and his clients say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuUX6fsPVg&t=326s

My belief in the mccanns innocence is based on many things... Everything I've read and seen leads me to believe they are innocent..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #798 on: April 05, 2019, 11:14:36 AM »
Is their use of Clarence Mitchell to handle their PR lead one of those many things that leads you to that belief?

No

Offline Brietta

« Reply #799 on: April 05, 2019, 11:15:51 AM »
They didn't campaign for anything to be reopened. They campaigned for a review to be carried out.

They campaigned to get their daughter back ... it is a shame that normal procedural steps taken by her parents on Madeleine's behalf have entered the lexicon as discussed on another thread.

One wonders if Mark Saunokonoko's 'eagerly awaited' by some podcast ... will diversify into an investigation of criminals making phonecalls in Luz on the night Madeleine disappeared.
Or does he think the McCann's and their friends were the only ones using their phones to contact relatives at home with the devastating news of what had happened and clearing memories to enable receipt of important in coming calls?

I think this is make or break time for Saunokonoko ... is he really an investigative journalist ... or is he another run of the mill McCann troll with a more sophisticated method of delivery?
And who really listens to his podcasts anyway ... apart from the already converted?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #800 on: April 05, 2019, 11:16:43 AM »
And that review led to the investigation being reopened.
Why did they campaign for the review?
Don't you find it strange that they would do so if they were complicit in Madeleine's disappearance?

They said a review would help find Madeleine, but I don't know why they thought it would.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #801 on: April 05, 2019, 11:21:10 AM »
Fair enough. Can you tell me what the watched means below my avatar Davel?

It's not important

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #802 on: April 05, 2019, 11:23:37 AM »
As police require legal authorisation to obtain phone records in Portugal, of course deletion makes a difference.

As does getting hold of a couple of what could be seen as burner phones.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #803 on: April 05, 2019, 11:25:56 AM »
Can anyone tell me what the green "watched" sign means under my avatar please?
It means you have been given warning points, in this case it was an abusive post.
Next step is moderated then suspended. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #804 on: April 05, 2019, 11:28:38 AM »
As does getting hold of a couple of what could be seen as burner phones.
Those the phones delivered to the police station for them?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #805 on: April 05, 2019, 11:33:16 AM »

It's probably the same in the UK... But the police would also need a court order to seize their phones and examine them... So it wouldnt make a difference..

Where have all the phone records come from... Did the police get multiple court orders.. Perhaps you can explain... Or not

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #806 on: April 05, 2019, 11:34:43 AM »
Can anyone tell me what the green "watched" sign means under my avatar please?

A moderator has decided that you've broken a forum rule and has issued a warning to you to behave. It appears on your profile too.

Warning Level: 10% (being watched)
Result = happy posting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #807 on: April 05, 2019, 12:21:10 PM »
They campaigned to get their daughter back ... it is a shame that normal procedural steps taken by her parents on Madeleine's behalf have entered the lexicon as discussed on another thread.

One wonders if Mark Saunokonoko's 'eagerly awaited' by some podcast ... will diversify into an investigation of criminals making phonecalls in Luz on the night Madeleine disappeared.
Or does he think the McCann's and their friends were the only ones using their phones to contact relatives at home with the devastating news of what had happened and clearing memories to enable receipt of important in coming calls?

I think this is make or break time for Saunokonoko ... is he really an investigative journalist ... or is he another run of the mill McCann troll with a more sophisticated method of delivery?
And who really listens to his podcasts anyway ... apart from the already converted?

He was top of the iTunes Charts so someone must have been listening to his podcast.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #808 on: April 05, 2019, 12:41:59 PM »

Bolded bit,cite for  these said criminals please.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #809 on: April 05, 2019, 12:43:33 PM »
Of course it tells us something but you refuse to listen... You still haven't provided details of the claim you made to support your argument. ...I doubt you can

It tells us they wanted a review. It dosn't tell is why, that's a matter of opinion.
Result = happy posting.