Author Topic: White House Farm - ITV Drama Series - Part 3  (Read 9093 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: White House Farm - ITV Drama Series - Part 3
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2020, 04:05:19 PM »
I agree, I wouldn't hear my neighbours drive off in the small hours.

There is NOTHING that could/can clear him and resurrection is right!  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Bourtree cottage is surrounded by other properties so law of averages someone would have seen or heard a car start up in such a rural location.  Also if JB was off to murder his family he would know all it would take is someone to say 'well I heard/saw a car start up at?' and he would be rumbled.

As someone who believes he's innocent I'm very confident his conviction will be overturned based on new forensic evidence.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2020, 05:32:25 PM »
Bourtree cottage is surrounded by other properties so law of averages someone would have seen or heard a car start up in such a rural location.  Also if JB was off to murder his family he would know all it would take is someone to say 'well I heard/saw a car start up at?' and he would be rumbled.

As someone who believes he's innocent I'm very confident his conviction will be overturned based on new forensic evidence.
Dorothy Foakes heard him bomb past her cottage in Pages Lane when he drove home at 9:30 the night before. If he then left Bourtree for WHF by car in the middle of the night, he would risk waking neighbours and the same on his return. So the pushbike theory via the shortest RED route there and back seems to me the most logical.

Unless, that is, Caroline's theory that he carried out the murders whilst still at the farm that evening holds any water.

Most, if not all of the Maldon Road route and Head Street wasn't streetlit in 1985. 'Twas the same in 2009 on Google Streetview, and is possibly still unlit today.

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.7458247,0.7563684,3a,77.1y,262.79h,75.89t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1syE_Of1xrXN2jcLuZyHrzaA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2020, 11:29:50 PM »

Same as where I live and I wouldn't hear anyone.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2020, 10:40:33 AM »
Same as where I live and I wouldn't hear anyone.

That's why I said law of averages someone would have seen or heard given the number of neighbouring properties and the rural location.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2020, 09:12:57 PM »
That's why I said law of averages someone would have seen or heard given the number of neighbouring properties and the rural location.

Not necessarily.

Offline barrier

« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2020, 07:06:57 AM »
Bambers car could have been heard that many times that it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to hear it,so it doesn't register.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2020, 09:21:28 AM »
Bambers car could have been heard that many times that it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to hear it,so it doesn't register.

Unless you have  reason, you don't hear what you neighbours do. Otherwise no one would sleep.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2020, 12:57:09 PM »

EP seem to think it would have been seen/heard and dismissed the idea he used his car.  You can hear commentary to this effect by Di Miller on The Crimes That Shook Britain Vid.

Bearing in mind we're talking mid week, mid 80's early hours where there was little/no noise/light pollution.

Offline Myster

« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2020, 01:37:01 PM »
EP seem to think it would have been seen/heard and dismissed the idea he used his car.  You can hear commentary to this effect by Di Miller on The Crimes That Shook Britain Vid.

Bearing in mind we're talking mid week, mid 80's early hours where there was little/no noise/light pollution.
Here... https://youtu.be/_S9U_ljZpts?t=1499

Well done Bob 'Dusty' Miller... https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2014/sep/16/ofsted-police
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2020, 01:40:39 PM »
Here... https://youtu.be/_S9U_ljZpts?t=1499

Well done Bob 'Dusty' Miller... https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2014/sep/16/ofsted-police

He investigated major cases, such as the multiple murders perpetrated by Jeremy Bamber and crimes related to the "George Davis is innocent campaign".
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline barrier

« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2020, 01:56:49 PM »
He investigated major cases, such as the multiple murders perpetrated by Jeremy Bamber and crimes related to the "George Davis is innocent campaign".
A  playable wicket was dug up cause of that case.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2020, 02:11:05 PM »
A  playable wicket was dug up cause of that case.
Did the CoA declare him ‘innocent’ as Duncan Campbell claims in his headline here https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/may/24/george-davis-innocent ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2020, 06:30:50 PM »
Did the CoA declare him ‘innocent’ as Duncan Campbell claims in his headline here https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/may/24/george-davis-innocent ?

The Court of Appeal can overturn a conviction, it is not within their ability or power to declare anyone innocent. No such authority or commission exists within the criminal justice system in the UK.

Clearly Duncan Campbell doesn't understand this.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 06:34:06 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2020, 06:39:37 PM »
The Court of Appeal can overturn a conviction, it is not within their ability or power to declare anyone innocent. No such authority or commission exists within the criminal justice system in the UK.

Clearly Duncan Campbell doesn't understand this.

So why in 2011 did he write and publish this and how did Gordon Bishop manage this;

Mr George had brought claims against articles in both The Sun and the News of the World. Allegations included that there were grounds to suspect him of the murder despite his acquittal,
https://www.5rb.com/news/barry-george-wins-apology/

which was clearly smoke and mirrors

The Defendant now recognises that those articles would have been understood to mean that there were grounds to suspect Mr George of the murder despite his acquittal. The Defendant accepts that the verdict of the second jury in acquitting Mr George was correct and it apologises to Mr George for any suggestion otherwise.
On Sunday the 3rd August 2008 the News of the World carried a report of the interviews

https://www.5rb.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/George-v-News-Group-SIOC-16-Dec-2009.pdf
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 06:52:16 PM by Nicholas »