Author Topic: ITV Developing A Series Based On The Case Of Jeremy Bamber  (Read 45648 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: ITV Developing A Series Based On The Case Of Jeremy Bamber
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2018, 04:21:17 PM »
The pathologist said it would have been possible for SC to walk around having sustained the first shot as per attached trial testimony.

But she didn't walk around otherwise the carpet and the soles of her feet would have been smeared in blood.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Alice

« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2018, 04:36:17 PM »
It's one thing to look at what someone suggests could happen and another to imagine the reality of shooting yourself in the head and neck and then getting up and walking away! I imagine she was in a position with her head slightly propped up because that's where here brother jammed her to get a purchase on the gun and ensure the second shot didn't fail like the first.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2018, 04:44:39 PM »
But she didn't walk around otherwise the carpet and the soles of her feet would have been smeared in blood.

I'm not suggesting she did walk around but from a physiological point of view it was possible as per both pathologists at trial.  If she was capable of walking around she was capable of inflicting the second gsw.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2018, 05:56:00 PM »
I'm not suggesting she did walk around but from a physiological point of view it was possible as per both pathologists at trial.  If she was capable of walking around she was capable of inflicting the second gsw.

When do you believe Sheila killed herself ?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2018, 12:19:56 PM »
When do you believe Sheila killed herself ?

Very shortly after murdering her parents and twin sons.  I think it's likely all occupants were dead when the police arrived.

There's no evidence SC died later.  All the expert evidence supports all victims (incl SC) dying around the same time ie shortly after JB claims NB called.

There's no evidence SC had a "ritual cleanse", wrote suicide notes, read the bible, burned NB's back etc, etc. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2018, 01:09:57 PM »
So who burnt Nevill's back ?

Offline adam

« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2018, 01:20:42 PM »
I did create a thread on the Blue forum asking why Sheila would keep herself alive for several hours after killing everyone.

I got no response but virtually every supporter says Sheila stayed alive right up until or after the police entered WHF. The latest claim that a 999 call was made from WHF at around 6am.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2018, 01:26:48 PM »
So who burnt Nevill's back ?

Prof Knight did not think the marks on NB's back were burn marks.  This was the only aspect of the case the two pathologists disagreed on.  Obviously Prof Knight didn't have the advantage of seeing  the marks first hand but I'm inclined to go along with his opinion on this as it makes no sense for SC or JB to single out NB to inflict burns.  Plus there's no evidence of an implement heated up to inflict such.   The lawyers at trial didn't ask whether the marks were definitely caused on the night of the murders and the expert witnesses didn't volunteer by confirming or rejecting. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2018, 01:42:18 PM »
I did create a thread on the Blue forum asking why Sheila would keep herself alive for several hours after killing everyone.

I got no response but virtually every supporter says Sheila stayed alive right up until or after the police entered WHF. The latest claim that a 999 call was made from WHF at around 6am.

That's because they refuse to work with the expert evidence from highly qualified individuals with long experience from the likes of Dr Craig, Dr Vanezis and Prof Knight.  Instead they spew out ill thought out cranky theories which contradict all the expert evidence and in reality are incapable of helping man or Bamber the beast!  Worse still they accuse the experts of incompetence, negligence, lying, committing perjury and problems with alcohol without a shred of evidence. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2018, 03:39:38 PM »
Prof Knight did not think the marks on NB's back were burn marks.  This was the only aspect of the case the two pathologists disagreed on.  Obviously Prof Knight didn't have the advantage of seeing  the marks first hand but I'm inclined to go along with his opinion on this as it makes no sense for SC or JB to single out NB to inflict burns.  Plus there's no evidence of an implement heated up to inflict such.   The lawyers at trial didn't ask whether the marks were definitely caused on the night of the murders and the expert witnesses didn't volunteer by confirming or rejecting.

Correction:  Dr V thought the marks were recent as in caused at the same time as NB's other injuries.

Offline Alice

« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2018, 04:32:35 PM »
So if we agree on that, why on earth would Sheila burn Nevill's back? Makes more sense to me that JB did it to ensure he'd really finished him off before he left the scene.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2018, 09:35:36 AM »
So if we agree on that, why on earth would Sheila burn Nevill's back? Makes more sense to me that JB did it to ensure he'd really finished him off before he left the scene.

The experts disagree on the nature of the marks. 

It makes no sense to me that JB or SC would single out NB.

NB sustained 8 gsw's 4 to his head.  If JB/SC wanted to inflict burns to ensure he was dead then why not do the same with the other victims?  How could they be certain the other victims were dead? 

Offline adam

« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2018, 07:43:38 PM »
The experts disagree on the nature of the marks. 

It makes no sense to me that JB or SC would single out NB.

NB sustained 8 gsw's 4 to his head.  If JB/SC wanted to inflict burns to ensure he was dead then why not do the same with the other victims?  How could they be certain the other victims were dead?

This was answered on your thread on this.

Sheila - Can't burn her own back. Bamber was supposed to be making it look like suicide.

The twins - Both 6 years old. Shot in the head while they slept. Both dead.

June - Shot 7 times. The last two shots would have caused death quickly.

Bamber couldn't go around burning everyone's back. It was supposed to be an mad rage, not a calculated murder.

----------

Why did Bamber decide to burn Nevill's back ? Answers in your thread.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 06:38:26 AM by adam »

Offline adam

« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2018, 07:57:50 PM »
If Bamber had burnt Sheila's Nevill's, June's, Nicholas's & Daniel's backs, it would make him guilty. As Sheila couldn't burn her own back.

It just leaves June & the twins. Who Bamber was satisfied were dead after 15 shots.

A 16 stone 6.4 Nevill was perhaps very much alive after 4 shots & a kitchen fight. He was also next to the aga with his back easily accessible after Bamber lifted him onto the coal scuttle.

Bamber had to shoot Nevill another 4 times & simultaneously burn his back 3 times. Until satisfied he was dead.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 06:37:53 AM by adam »

Offline Myster

« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2018, 06:18:02 PM »
Where's adam?   Is he having a cheap op in Poland to remove his apple?

And has Her Holy Godliness gone AWOL again with Z-lister Tom... or his she on location, designing the sets and making sure reconstructions are accurate to the nearest squillimetre...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7146382/first-pictures-of-controversial-itv-jeremy-bamber-bloodbath-drama-as-white-house-farm-starts-filming/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.