Author Topic: Importing from other forums and blogs  (Read 2830 times)

Offline John

Importing from other forums and blogs
« on: June 26, 2012, 04:21:24 PM »
I have received a number of complaints from members who are not happy about the stuff being copied from other forums and posted here.  I will look at this later today so ask all members to desist from bringing feuds from other forums to our door.

As has been pointed out already, we have enough to do fighting our own battles.

You are doing a superb job Tim. I know things have gone a bit crazy but I am quite sure you can handle it. Welcome back by the way!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 02:30:20 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: Importing from other forums
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 02:45:25 PM »
I have received a number of complaints from members who are not happy about the stuff being copied from other forums and posted here.  I will look at this later today so ask all members to desist from bringing feuds from other forums to our door.

As has been pointed out already, we have enough to do fighting our own battles.

You are doing a superb job Tim. I know things have gone a bit crazy but I am quite sure you can handle it. Welcome back by the way!

Thank's John .... I agree sh^t from the blue forum should be left there as that's where it belongs. Unless of course it's something juicy or worthy of debate ... Grahame having another epileptic fit wouldn't qualify!

I quite honestly don't read the blue forum anymore and haven't opened it for weeks. It died when Bamber lost his appeal as far as I am concerned ... let them decompose in peace I say!

Besides we have poached the only decent (and intelligent) people they had because this forum is open and honest!

RIP Tesco Towers

Offline John

Re: Importing from other forums and blogs
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 02:32:26 PM »
Members are asked not to post stories from anoymous blogs unless they can be corroborated.

This is especially important where individuals are named and shamed.  TY
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 02:35:05 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Admin

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 03:22:08 PM »
Members are still importing abusive posts and referring to external user names from outside this forum.  We have neither the time nor the inclination to keep reminding members of this.  Continued posting of such content will result in a higher warning level.

Admins.   ?>)()<

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 09:07:12 AM »
I will remind members and especially new members that anonymous blogs should not be imported from other internet sites. 

Offline Admin

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 05:16:56 PM »
A number of wholly inappropriate threads have been started by new members recently. In accordance with forum rules they have been deleted.   

New members should note that we do not accept third party anonymous blogs on this forum.  If you wish to start a new thread please do so but it must be your own original material which can be supported using attachments from reputable sources.

Members should also note that threads started simply to cause dissent or disrupt the forum will be removed on sight.  Members creating such threads will face sanctions including a ban.  Repeated breaches of forum rules will result in membership being revoked permanently.

Admin  ?>)()<