Author Topic: Judges summing up and verdict  (Read 15048 times)

Offline Admin

Judges summing up and verdict
« on: April 08, 2012, 06:22:13 PM »
Judges partial summing up and verdict
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 04:02:55 PM by John »

Offline John

Re: Judges summing up and verdict
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 08:36:43 PM »
Thanks for finding that document admin and putting it up.  I didn't even know it was available, I will get a chance to read it later.  Did you find the partial transcript from the trial where Jeremy is being cross examined?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Admin

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 08:52:44 PM »
Thanks for finding that document admin and putting it up.  I didn't even know it was available, I will get a chance to read it later.  Did you find the partial transcript from the trial where Jeremy is being cross examined?

We are working on it and will post it sometime over the next few days.

Weety

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 08:56:43 PM »
Fascinating stuff! Are the first 94 pages available?

Offline Admin

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 09:22:02 PM »
Fascinating stuff! Are the first 94 pages available?

Not that we know of but we are looking at other sources.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 09:24:12 PM by Admin »

Offline goatboy

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 08:36:19 PM »
If there was a contact shot to Sheila's neck and she was shot without the silencer on is it not likely that there would have been some of her blood inside the barrel? The evidence suggests there was no blood inside it at all.

Offline puglove

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 08:48:28 PM »
Belton is such a dummy. Bamber told the police that he'd left the gun out, so that it would appear that Sheila would have picked it up and used it. No way would neville have let that happen, especially with the boys staying over. Thicko.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 09:10:00 PM »
If there was a contact shot to Sheila's neck and she was shot without the silencer on is it not likely that there would have been some of her blood inside the barrel? The evidence suggests there was no blood inside it at all.

That's correct.  There was no blood on the pull through carried out on the rifle but there was a small amount on blood on the barrel near the foresight.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=260.0    John Hayward 06.jpg
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 01:46:34 PM »
The murders, was the motive greed or did he hate all his family too? I can't understand why he would wipe them all out when his parents were 61, I know this sounds horrible but they probably had 25 years to live and there's only be 4 members (Sheila, Jeremy and the 2 boys) really to leave the money and assets to, if you don't add in the extended family and it would also provide a home for them should they want to live in it and also a viable business to continue.

nugnug

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2012, 03:29:52 PM »
The murders, was the motive greed or did he hate all his family too? I can't understand why he would wipe them all out when his parents were 61, I know this sounds horrible but they probably had 25 years to live and there's only be 4 members (Sheila, Jeremy and the 2 boys) really to leave the money and assets to, if you don't add in the extended family and it would also provide a home for them should they want to live in it and also a viable business to continue.

well julie mugford says in her statement that jeremy hated his family and said that the twins would be better of dead.

if you beleave her that is a terible thing to say about youre own family.

i dont think she would make such a thing up do you???    8-)(--)

Offline Joanne

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2012, 04:15:19 PM »
No. Did he ever say why?

Offline julie

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2012, 04:20:37 PM »
You should read Julies 32 page statement and then you will see what really went on in the lead up to the murders.  I found her words so impressive and honest.   

Offline rotti

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2016, 09:13:42 PM »
Belton is such a dummy. Bamber told the police that he'd left the gun out, so that it would appear that Sheila would have picked it up and used it. No way would neville have let that happen, especially with the boys staying over. Thicko.
yes puglove and also the bullets jb claimed he left on the worktop near the phone ,june used that phone to talk to hrt sister after jb had already left,theres no doubt she would have seen them and moved them to a safe place ?{)(**

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2016, 09:25:47 PM »
yes puglove and also the bullets jb claimed he left on the worktop near the phone ,june used that phone to talk to hrt sister after jb had already left,theres no doubt she would have seen them and moved them to a safe place ?{)(**

Jeez ...this is an antique thread.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!