Author Topic: At Last a Podcast from the Experts.  (Read 57450 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: At Last a Podcast from the Experts.
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2019, 01:43:32 PM »
It wasn't the sun... It was a debate at the Oxford Union.... That's a top university  in the UK and nothing to do with the Sun...
It seems you have to believe Mohammed flew to heaven on a winged horse and accept he married Ayesha when she was 9 but didn't consummate the marriage till she was 12.

I don't need to read anymore

I’ve attended several debates at the Oxford Union and it’s not a university, it’s a debating society.....and not everything that is espoused there is true...you do know this, don’t you ? Tommy Robinson was invited to speak at the Oxford Union. Do you agree with his world view ? Further the bible tells us that Jesus was born of a virgin, died and rose from the dead..that he could feed five thousand people with just some loaves and fishes. Are you also sceptical about the bible and Christianity ?

Now back on topic.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2019, 01:51:38 PM »
What I'm hearing so far not all the people on the podcast agree but Jim Clemente seems to be very sensible. The other two (Laura Richards  Lisa Zambetti) may find him a bit dominating.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2019, 01:54:11 PM »
Is there any chance of copying the URL for each page (each episode)  where the black bar is visible to you?

I'm using Firefox and if you right click on each episode it gives an option to save a link to that episode.

Same works in chrome.

So you could save all episodes in a folder
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 01:59:53 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2019, 01:58:56 PM »
I'm using Firefox and if you right click on each episode it gives an option to save a link to that episode.
Yes I got it now if I right click on the play button and copy the URL and open a tab using that URL I get the black bar.  Thanks.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2019, 02:00:27 PM »
The staff at the kids club were not interviewed - this point was raised in Episode 186.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2019, 02:01:35 PM »
I’ve attended several debates at the Oxford Union and it’s not a university, it’s a debating society.....and not everything that is espoused there is true...you do know this, don’t you ? Tommy Robinson was invited to speak at the Oxford Union. Do you agree with his world view ? Further the bible tells us that Jesus was born of a virgin, died and rose from the dead..that he could feed five thousand people with just some loaves and fishes. Are you also sceptical about the bible and Christianity ?

Now back on topic.
I dont beleive in the bible...the virgin birth was probably a mistranslation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2019, 02:05:03 PM »
I dont beleive in the bible...the virgin birth was probably a mistranslation

So you reject Christianity as well as Islam.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline jassi

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2019, 02:10:02 PM »
Saint Paul obviously used a dodgy translator .
Probably one of them phillistines who hadn't learned his latin proper @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2019, 02:11:18 PM »
Lack of appealing to the public for information on similar cases - Episode 186

"Clear the ground beneath your feet" 

The orphanage collectors were never identified -
Another intruder case.  - not solved.

Laura says the Tanner sighting was proven to be another holiday maker.  - that doesn't gel with me.
Moderation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2019, 02:19:51 PM »

@)(++(*

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2019, 02:29:29 PM »
Lack of appealing to the public for information on similar cases - Episode 186

"Clear the ground beneath your feet" 

The orphanage collectors were never identified -
Another intruder case.  - not solved.

Laura says the Tanner sighting was proven to be another holiday maker.  - that doesn't gel with me.

Should you ever visit Luz, here is your short intro to orphanage collectors.

The dodgy ones work the holiday accommodation.  They get 10€ from you, then rapidly scuttle off to avoid the GNR.

The genuine ones work the popular public locales, get 10€ off you, then stay in situ because there is no need to scuttle off.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2019, 02:42:05 PM »
So you reject Christianity as well as Islam.
of course...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2019, 02:45:11 PM »

it was hebrew to greek

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2019, 02:56:15 PM »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2019, 03:01:57 PM »
Whether anyone listens to it is entirely up to them. I simply said it was recorded by individuals who have experience in a case like this and was interesting by dint of that. Supporters are always deriding Poulton and Brown, sceptics Summers and Swann, for their lack of experience interpreting the evidence in such a case, both opinions I agree with btw. I was merely pointing all to individuals who do have that kind experience.

So your knowledge of the Koran ? Where did it come from ?

The Oxford university perchance?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with your first sentences thanks for bringing this to the forum Faith.

I only got to read the last one . Makes a lot of sense.  The discussion about Huntly and how he was cornered was very interesting indeed! (They also mention that knowing smirk as a give-a-way), asking questions of police officers and trying to get involved with the investigation.

They also discussed what I have been saying for years the PJ should have separated the tapas/parents interviewed them separately to decide  if further investigation was required or to release them as cleared.  speaking to very senior Social workers at an event recently on child protection. they all nodded that the Social services would have been called in instantly by the police. as the parents of all children were removed and questioned separately and individually.    All that drama about shutters windows and moving doors would have been investigated there and then! God knows what detectives in this country would make of the screraming ans wailing which took place.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin