Author Topic: At Last a Podcast from the Experts.  (Read 57684 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: At Last a Podcast from the Experts.
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2019, 03:17:04 PM »
of course...

Then why single Islam out ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2019, 03:22:01 PM »
The Oxford university perchance?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with your first sentences thanks for bringing this to the forum Faith.

I only got to read the last one . Makes a lot of sense.  The discussion about Huntly and how he was cornered was very interesting indeed! (They also mention that knowing smirk as a give-a-way), asking questions of police officers and trying to get involved with the investigation.

They also discussed what I have been saying for years the PJ should have separated the tapas/parents interviewed them separately to decide  if further investigation was required or to release them as cleared.  speaking to very senior Social workers at an event recently on child protection. they all nodded that the Social services would have been called in instantly by the police. as the parents of all children were removed and questioned separately and individually.    All that drama about shutters windows and moving doors would have been investigated there and then! God knows what detectives in this country would make of the screraming ans wailing which took place.

I think that’s what the tapas bunch were afraid of......that they would be treated the same as they would have had they neglected their children in the UK and something had happened to one of them.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 03:38:07 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2019, 03:23:38 PM »
Then why single Islam out ?

Ive read the bible... But not the Koran

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2019, 03:25:21 PM »
The Oxford university perchance?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with your first sentences thanks for bringing this to the forum Faith.

I only got to read the last one . Makes a lot of sense.  The discussion about Huntly and how he was cornered was very interesting indeed! (They also mention that knowing smirk as a give-a-way), asking questions of police officers and trying to get involved with the investigation.

They also discussed what I have been saying for years the PJ should have separated the tapas/parents interviewed them separately to decide  if further investigation was required or to release them as cleared.  speaking to very senior Social workers at an event recently on child protection. they all nodded that the Social services would have been called in instantly by the police. as the parents of all children were removed and questioned separately and individually.    All that drama about shutters windows and moving doors would have been investigated there and then! God knows what detectives in this country would make of the screraming ans wailing which took place.

So the PJ were, at fault.... Agreed

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2019, 03:35:04 PM »
So the PJ were, at fault.... Agreed

Yes, they were!  why do you think all sceptics think the police made mistakes. There mistakes let the parents off those poor children off to become celebrities.

The PR mob caught on right away and made good use of that, along with help from the TAPAS being all British like and Doctors as well oh my...

Amaral and the McCanns did say they were treated with kid gloves at the start.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2019, 03:37:11 PM »
Ive read the bible... But not the Koran

So your opinion of the bible is based on knowledge but not your opinion of the Koran....except if you constitute  attending a debate at the Oxford Union ( not university) as ‘knowledge’ of a whole religion.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2019, 03:48:53 PM »
So your opinion of the bible is based on knowledge but not your opinion of the Koran....except if you constitute  attending a debate at the Oxford Union ( not university) as ‘knowledge’ of a whole religion.

I said that was part of my knowledge ....you are obviously interested in the rest.
I have a great interest in religion although Im an agnostic...I probably mentioned the Koran because Ive been raeding about Sufism due to an interest in Rumi...the Persian poet. Im interested in mysticism in all religions. Ive read lots about most religions...mick brown....a guardian journalist...wrote a wonderful book 20 years ago called the Spirtitual Tourist... I read it and later took off to India to follow in some of his footsteps...

im certainly not anti religion and not an islamaphobe,... I respect everyone and their beliefs

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2019, 04:05:55 PM »
I said that was part of my knowledge ....you are obviously interested in the rest.
I have a great interest in religion although Im an agnostic...I probably mentioned the Koran because Ive been raeding about Sufism due to an interest in Rumi...the Persian poet. Im interested in mysticism in all religions. Ive read lots about most religions...mick brown....a guardian journalist...wrote a wonderful book 20 years ago called the Spirtitual Tourist... I read it and later took off to India to follow in some of his footsteps...

im certainly not anti religion and not an islamaphobe,... I respect everyone and their beliefs

So your interest in religion does not extend to reading the source material, such as the Koran.

As to respecting everyone and their beliefs, your own words damn you yet again.

‘My decision to reject Islam is knowledge based.... I don't have to read the Koran to make that decision... Thst is a basic fact you don't seem to understand..’

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2019, 04:36:38 PM »
So your interest in religion does not extend to reading the source material, such as the Koran.

As to respecting everyone and their beliefs, your own words damn you yet again.

‘My decision to reject Islam is knowledge based.... I don't have to read the Koran to make that decision... Thst is a basic fact you don't seem to understand..’

all your opinion...I dont have to read the Koran to reject islam...that is a basic fact you dont understand.

If I beleive the scientific creationist theory I automatically reject the deity creation theory...
as i have said...its you who doesnt understand simple logic

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2019, 04:41:49 PM »

Italics... How very tolerant of you. Murder  /rape/ torture /imprisonment, induced mental conditioning(brainwashing) in the name of sky fairies.

Oh OK. I find myself to be very intolerant of 'religious' people.

I find that when someone brings their religious belief of their chosen God into a debate- they lose!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2019, 04:44:14 PM »
Italics... How very tolerant of you. Murder  /rape/ torture /imprisonment, induced mental conditioning(brainwashing) in the name of sky fairies.

I find that when someone brings their religious belief of their chosen God into a debate- they lose!

what percentage of religious poeplle believe in murder ...rape and torture...you need to get your facts right

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2019, 08:10:57 PM »
The staff at the kids club were not interviewed - this point was raised in Episode 186.
By interviewed do they mean they should have been made arguidos?  I think Jim Laura have this fact wrong.  IMO All the nannies were at least spoken to.  Do they want them investigated in depth?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2019, 08:19:53 PM »

Do you reject Islam?  Apparently you can’t unless you’ve actually read the Koran.  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2019, 09:01:02 PM »
Do you reject Islam?  Apparently you can’t unless you’ve actually read the Koran.  @)(++(*
Do you have to read it in Arabic?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2019, 09:37:36 PM »
Do you have to read it in Arabic?
What other way is there to read it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly