Author Topic: Why do some believe the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance?  (Read 16794 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Davel, I wouldn't qualify it as "junk science" as such, but I do find that there are so many unanswered questions that the alerts seem meaningless.

When I have referred to alerts as meaningless... As, I have done over the past few years I have, received a lot of abuse.... But meaningless is what they are

Offline Holly Goodhead

Hello Holly,

I really don't know much about the Bamber case. I skim-read a few threads years ago, but then got lost in wading through the squabbles to find what the facts actually were and... gave up.

I guess that it's similar on other boards.

Hi Carana

The Bamber case got really nasty with posters even taking their arguments into the real world.  Complete madness. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline faithlilly

Hi Carana

The Bamber case got really nasty with posters even taking their arguments into the real world.  Complete madness.

Oh that has happened in this case too...aided and abetted by the MSM.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

In the end it's all down to opinion because there's no definitive evidence imo.

It was their mother who thought it strange that the twins didn't wake up and who suggested sedation was the reason. That's the only reason others have discussed it. I would be very interested to hear more from her; like what she thinks would have put them to sleep for 12 hours and how she thinks it was administered.

I don't think the dogs are 'junk science' because I don't think they claim to be scientific.

DNA testing can sometimes provide answers and sometimes it can't. In this case it didn't. All it did was confirm that Keela alerted to places where DNA was present. If she was as well-trained as was claimed, she was alerting to human blood.

you will find Grime does claima scientific basis for the alerts...from his training programme

History
Foundational Science
Resource capability
Search strategy
Intelligence gathering
Case examples
Canine search training principles
Odour discrimination
Testing and accreditation

Offline G-Unit

you will find Grime does claima scientific basis for the alerts...from his training programme

History
Foundational Science
Resource capability
Search strategy
Intelligence gathering
Case examples
Canine search training principles
Odour discrimination
Testing and accreditation

Do you have a link please?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

When I have referred to alerts as meaningless... As, I have done over the past few years I have, received a lot of abuse.... But meaningless is what they are
What a meaningless post. "But meaningless is what they are." Well said.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Sispecting and believing are two different things. I suspect that the Conservatives may choose Rory Stewart as their leader, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I believe they will.
Well you’d be both wrong in the first instance and right in the last!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

Well you’d be both wrong in the first instance and right in the last!
Isn't there other threads discussing this?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

What a meaningless post. "But meaningless is what they are." Well said.

thats goading Rob...none of my posts are meaningless.....and to suggest they are ...is goading

Offline John

They were suggestive of cadaver odour which in anyone's book isn't exactly meaningless.  If you equate meaningless with evidential reliability however, maybe they are meaningless.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

They were suggestive of cadaver odour which in anyone's book isn't exactly meaningless.

holly said they were junk science...carana i beleive said they were meaningless....why is it only me being criticised for having the same opinion.

why is it fair for Rob to refer to all my psots as being meaningless

Offline Mr Gray

according to Grime the alerts show where to look for evidence...harrison said no inference can be drawn from them....i think describing allerts taht are not corroboated as meaningless is reasonable...far to much reliance has been placed on the alerts...as in the jersey case...they hve added nothing to the case and are therefore meaningless

Offline Mr Gray

They were suggestive of cadaver odour which in anyone's book isn't exactly meaningless.  If you equate meaningless with evidential reliability however, maybe they are meaningless.

I see you have now edited your post to agree that meaningless is  a reasonable description
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 08:39:11 PM by Davel »