Author Topic: Why do some believe the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance?  (Read 16703 times)

Offline Robittybob1

thats goading Rob...none of my posts are meaningless.....and to suggest they are ...is goading
I'm moderating here.  I judge posts on their merit. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

holly said they were junk science...carana i beleive said they were meaningless....why is it only me being criticised for having the same opinion.

why is it fair for Rob to refer to all my posts as being meaningless
Talk of fairness - I have never said anything like  "all your posts are meaningless".  Why exaggerate the fact?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

I'm moderating here.  I judge posts on their merit.

more goading

Offline Robittybob1

Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

Talk of fairness - I have never said anything like  "all your posts are meaningless".  Why exaggerate the fact?

you implied my reference to meaningless applied to my posts...thats goading

Offline Robittybob1

I think you are  a poor judge of goading
That was definitely goading!  See I'm not that blind I  can't see goading when it is obvious.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 09:16:37 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline The General

Hmm... https://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/04/us/04scent.html
NYT. The only 'newspaper' I read. Not every day. Good crossword too.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum