Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509801 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1065 on: April 13, 2019, 06:25:06 PM »
Don't push your luck.

If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1066 on: April 13, 2019, 06:33:51 PM »

That might just might be the very reason its where its at.
Now, how about producing the cite where the PJ wanted SY to open an investigation.

Could you produce a cite where I said the PJ wanted SY to open an investigation... I'm afraid you won't find one as I never said that

Offline barrier

« Reply #1067 on: April 13, 2019, 06:37:14 PM »
Could you produce a cite where I said the PJ wanted SY to open an investigation... I'm afraid you won't find one as I never said that

Post 585 sceptic belief thread.

they did..thats afact...in order for SY to investigate they required an official invitation from the PJ
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1068 on: April 13, 2019, 08:44:45 PM »
How can a machine separate DNA when they don't know whose DNA it belongs to?
DNA interpretation is dependent on statistical analysis.  Certain alleles are more likely to be associated with groups of others.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1069 on: April 13, 2019, 08:52:18 PM »
If for example they said they found all the markers for Madeleine's DNA,  how can they guarantee that the other markers they found WERE Madeleine's and not belonging to her siblings, parents, or a member of the public?
The method will not find new alleles.  there were 4 alleles belong to Madeleine that were not found.  No computer program will find additional alleles.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1070 on: April 13, 2019, 09:06:44 PM »
Post 585 sceptic belief thread.

So you have confirmed I never said the, PJ wanted Grange to open an investigation..... I'm fairly sure they didn't... I said they invited them..... They probably didn't want to but had no choice

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1071 on: April 13, 2019, 09:42:37 PM »
So you have confirmed I never said the, PJ wanted Grange to open an investigation..... I'm fairly sure they didn't... I said they invited them..... They probably didn't want to but had no choice

Oh I am sure they did have a choice. [moderated]
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 01:57:18 AM by Robittybob1 »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline barrier

« Reply #1072 on: April 15, 2019, 08:07:58 AM »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1073 on: April 15, 2019, 08:55:32 AM »
Latest one.

https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/a-door-marked-closed
Is it illuminating?  Does anyone bother actually listening to these anymore?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1074 on: April 15, 2019, 09:02:57 AM »
Latest one.

https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/a-door-marked-closed

Interesting,

Media adviser Bell Pottinger, who advised the McCanns, later included one Oscar Pistorius on it's client list.

Well, I suppose, if the shoe fits....
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1075 on: April 15, 2019, 09:19:07 AM »
Interesting,

Media adviser Bell Pottinger, who advised the McCanns, later included one Oscar Pistorius on it's client list.

They also advised Rolf Harris, so I guess it stands to reason that they must be both killers and paedophiles, along with ebay, coa cola, dyson and fortnum and mason #spamlogic
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #1076 on: April 15, 2019, 09:19:32 AM »
Interesting,

I see what you did there.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #1077 on: April 15, 2019, 09:20:31 AM »
They also advised Rolf Harris, so I guess it stands to reason that they must be both killers and paedophiles, along with ebay, coa cola, dyson and fortnum and mason #spamlogic
It's a bit like the 'One True Sceptic' fallacy frequently trotted out here.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1078 on: April 15, 2019, 09:21:18 AM »

Oscar Pistorius has no legs....

'If the shoe fits...'

*Tumbleweed*
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline The General

« Reply #1079 on: April 15, 2019, 09:23:59 AM »
Oscar Pistorius has no legs....

'If the shoe fits...'

*Tumbleweed*
I've recently discovered that it needs to be put simpler than that.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 01:24:55 PM by Eleanor »