Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509758 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1470 on: May 02, 2019, 01:08:09 PM »
Can anyone just go there and use the elevator?

Yes.  Blocks are not locked.  Your front door is your security.

Have a think about all of the people who were in block 5 without 'permission'.  Pamela Fenn was not in the Ocean Club.  The laundry guy who claimed to have seen a Neil Berry look-a-like.  The cleaners got keys to the apartments, but nothing more than that.

Side note.  On the balcony outside Mrs Fenn's flat, there exists a large water-rounded rock with the word Fenn painted on it.  I presume this means her home was passed on to her family upon her death, but I have not checked.
What's up, old man?

Offline misty

« Reply #1471 on: May 02, 2019, 01:27:48 PM »
Me culpa.  I realised as I slept I had described the elevator in St James, the complex next to the OG dig.

I have never been inside an elevator in block 5 or block 4, so I cannot answer your question.

Block 6 does not have elevators, as per Neil Berry's statement.  That I have checked, because it sounded wrong to me, but it is correct.

OK. Thanks anyway. I have always harboured a bit of concern about disposal of a wrapped body down an elevator shaft.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1472 on: May 02, 2019, 02:00:09 PM »
According to Gamble's report that wasn''t done right at the beginning of the Portuguese investigation. According to the Supreme Court it wasn't done during the Portuguese investigation. According to Rowley it was done by the Portiguese investigation. There is no evidence to support Rowley's statement in my opinion.

The archiving report summarised the evidence against the mccanns... No indicationof any crime... PDC has said there's no evidence against the mccanns... Si working hypothesis  fir SY... Rowley said they had looked, at everything... So working hypothesis... Parents not involved..

You want to believe Grange haven't looked at the parents. I think they have... Thats it

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1473 on: May 02, 2019, 02:02:23 PM »
So, like you, Gamble believes that Operation Grange examined all the evidence before making decisions. Their remit was released around the end of 2011 and it said they were investigating an abduction. It wasn't until 2015 that Grange announced that "the vast majority of the work reviewing all the material collated since May 2007 has now been completed", so they clearly hadn't examined everything before deciding what they were going to investigate.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/oct/28/met-reduces-officers-madeleine-mccann-case-29-to-four

All the evidence against the parents was looked at...IMO... Not necessarily  all the evidence in the files that didntvrelate to the parents

Do you believe  there is evidence that implicates the parents... If so... Where is it
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 02:04:26 PM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1474 on: May 02, 2019, 02:42:11 PM »
The archiving report summarised the evidence against the mccanns... No indicationof any crime... PDC has said there's no evidence against the mccanns... Si working hypothesis  fir SY... Rowley said they had looked, at everything... So working hypothesis... Parents not involved..

You want to believe Grange haven't looked at the parents. I think they have... Thats it

Finding no evidence that someone has committed a crime doesn't clear them. Rowley said the Portuguese dealt with the question of parental involvement. They didn't.

No matter what you believe you can't prove you're right.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1475 on: May 02, 2019, 02:50:07 PM »
Finding no evidence that someone has committed a crime doesn't clear them. Rowley said the Portuguese dealt with the question of parental involvement. They didn't.

No matter what you believe you can't prove you're right.

I dont really need to prove I'm right... I'm not attempting to.. Im 99.99999999999999% sure I'm right... So that's good enough for me...

Il ask you again... Has Barry George been cleared... If someone has been found not guilty... Have they been cleared... As far as, I'm concerned... And SY... And the PJ... The mccanns aren't suspects and there's no evidence against then.. I think it's about time you thought about what that means and move on...

Offline barrier

« Reply #1476 on: May 02, 2019, 03:20:24 PM »
I dont really need to prove I'm right... I'm not attempting to.. Im 99.99999999999999% sure I'm right... So that's good enough for me...

Il ask you again... Has Barry George been cleared... If someone has been found not guilty... Have they been cleared... As far as, I'm concerned... And SY... And the PJ... The mccanns aren't suspects and there's no evidence against then.. I think it's about time you thought about what that means and move on...

You keep bringing George into it,according to the ministry of justice he failed to prove his innocence,go figure.

The MoJ said only people who proved their innocence could get compensation.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31578422

Lord Justice Beatson and Mr Justice Irwin had rejected his claim that the justice secretary unfairly and unlawfully decided he was "not innocent enough to be compensated".

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/jul/09/barry-george-loses-fight-jill-dando-compensation
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 03:24:26 PM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1477 on: May 02, 2019, 03:41:09 PM »
You keep bringing George into it,according to the ministry of justice he failed to prove his innocence,go figure.

The MoJ said only people who proved their innocence could get compensation.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31578422

Lord Justice Beatson and Mr Justice Irwin had rejected his claim that the justice secretary unfairly and unlawfully decided he was "not innocent enough to be compensated".

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/jul/09/barry-george-loses-fight-jill-dando-compensation

The question was... Has he been cleared... Perhaps if somone answerred it I wouldnt have to keep bringing but up

Offline barrier

« Reply #1478 on: May 02, 2019, 03:45:20 PM »
The question was... Has he been cleared... Perhaps if somone answerred it I wouldnt have to keep bringing but up

The MOJ are the ones to ask.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1479 on: May 02, 2019, 03:51:43 PM »
The MOJ are the ones to ask.

It shows what a stupid idea the Portuguese had that the mccanns hadn't proved their innocence.. Two trials and George still hasn't proved his

Offline barrier

« Reply #1480 on: May 02, 2019, 04:05:23 PM »
Delete.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1481 on: May 02, 2019, 05:52:21 PM »

The fact remains you can't prove Grange looked at the parents - you are speculating when you say they have. Judging by the evidence they agreed to take on a case to investigate only what the former prime suspects said happened.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline lordpookles

« Reply #1482 on: May 02, 2019, 06:32:11 PM »
The fact remains you can't prove Grange looked at the parents - you are speculating when you say they have. Judging by the evidence they agreed to take on a case to investigate only what the former prime suspects said happened.

On that point wasn’t there a documentary - maybe called searching for Madeleine where they confirmed that the current grange investigation did not investigate the parents. A former copper confirmed that was the case as he was originally in the mix to lead and turned it down because of that reason.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 06:34:42 PM by lordpookles »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1483 on: May 02, 2019, 06:37:43 PM »
On that point wasn’t there a documentary - maybe called searching for Madeleine where they confirmed that the current grange investigation did not investigate the parents. A former copper confirmed that was the case as he was originally in the mix to lead and turned it down because of that reason.

Sory but that's basically all wrong...

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1484 on: May 02, 2019, 06:44:20 PM »

Probably that is one for the sceptic belief thread ... I think it is the wrong speculation, but there you are. 

Is there any independent confirmation that 'a former copper' was in the mix to lead and turned it down?  Apart from his claim ... I don't think you will find any.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....