Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509786 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2175 on: May 11, 2019, 10:46:45 PM »
Nope.  I once had to clean up all the crap like this.

We have a local street cleaner, whose main task is to sweep up all the dog poo.  It is an excellent effort, and I appreciate him highly.

I just don't fancy doing his job.

Been there, done it, but no I don't have the T-shirt.    *&^^&

In my neck of the woods we are expected to clean up our own dog's poo.  The majority of responsible owners do.  Unfortunately there are those who behave irresponsibly and leave it lying and from what I have seen of the size of the heaps left behind their dogs must be as big as horses.

Probably an apt analogy to describe internet posters too.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2176 on: May 11, 2019, 10:51:27 PM »
Yes I'am.
It was a big scandal.
Tomas Quick spent decades in a mental hospital for crimes he didn't commited.
He didn't kill anyone, they druged him and he confessed killings in Norway and Sweden and the Prosecutor said he was guilty.
The Detectives and the Prosecutor were corrupt so it's difficult to know what the dogs really found.
They tried to frame Tomas Quick for crimes he didn't commited.
The dog alerted 45 times in the places where Tomas Quick told the police he’d taken the bodies, howver he was lying so why did the dog alert?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #2177 on: May 11, 2019, 11:41:49 PM »
The dog alerted 45 times in the places where Tomas Quick told the police he’d taken the bodies, howver he was lying so why did the dog alert?
As I said.
The whole case against Quick is the biggest scandal in the Swedish justice history.
The Prosecuter and the Detectives tried to frame Quick in consensu.
We don't know what these people had done with the alleged "Crimescene" because their focus was to frame Tomas Quick.
In the discussion in this case here in Sweden I've always said,from the beginning he was innocent.
Crime Professor Leif GW Persson also said Tomas Quick was innocent.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 11:49:55 PM by niklasericson »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2178 on: May 12, 2019, 12:09:00 AM »
But you seem to be quite interested in telling us to move on, shut up or to get us warnings nevertheless.

I report posts I consider to be particularly venemous.

I have no power to decide what the moderators will choose to do with those, and my life is too short to check up on what they actually chose.

Move on.  Nothing to see here!
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2179 on: May 12, 2019, 12:13:29 AM »
I report posts I consider to be particularly venemous.

I have no power to decide what the moderators will choose to do with those, and my life is too short to check up on what they actually chose.

Move on.  Nothing to see here!
And there you go again, bossy aintcha?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2180 on: May 12, 2019, 01:48:19 AM »
what we say is put up...or shut up
Davel give our new member a chance to reveal himself.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #2181 on: May 12, 2019, 01:00:02 PM »
Davel give our new member a chance to reveal himself.
Or just give him a chance.
What a warm welcome new members receive.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2182 on: May 12, 2019, 01:20:12 PM »

It's an interesting thought.

If you remember the Essex dog training requirements posted by G-Unit recently, it was strong on avoidance of negative handler treatment and instead encourages the use of positive reinforcement.

It would help if others followed what has long been considered best practice.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2183 on: May 12, 2019, 01:49:01 PM »
As I said.
The whole case against Quick is the biggest scandal in the Swedish justice history.
The Prosecuter and the Detectives tried to frame Quick in consensu.
We don't know what these people had done with the alleged "Crimescene" because their focus was to frame Tomas Quick.
In the discussion in this case here in Sweden I've always said,from the beginning he was innocent.
Crime Professor Leif GW Persson also said Tomas Quick was innocent.
Are you suggesting that the dog alerts were correct but that somehow the police knew exactly where Quick was going to lead them to and pre-contaminated the scene to frame him?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2184 on: May 12, 2019, 02:01:18 PM »

You need a thick skin to survive here, right enough.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #2185 on: May 12, 2019, 02:07:31 PM »
Are you suggesting that the dog alerts were correct but that somehow the police knew exactly where Quick was going to lead them to and pre-contaminated the scene to frame him?
That's how I read that too, to be fair.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2186 on: May 12, 2019, 02:35:58 PM »
What accusations??

This is one of your tweets.....

"The only way to solve this case would be to do a reconstruction of that night...there are people who are lying, and some, blatantly".

I think its fair to draw conclusions from that

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2187 on: May 12, 2019, 03:40:18 PM »
That's how I read that too, to be fair.
That seems a stretch to me.  I think I’ll stick wth the dog gave false alerts, possibly owing to unconscious cues from the handler. 

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2188 on: May 12, 2019, 07:15:20 PM »
That seems a stretch to me.  I think I’ll stick wth the dog gave false alerts, possibly owing to unconscious cues from the handler.
It is easier to blame the dog, he can't answer back, and doesn't know how to lie.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2189 on: May 12, 2019, 07:42:10 PM »
It is easier to blame the dog, he can't answer back, and doesn't know how to lie.

Have you owned a dog?  Ours is definitely intelligent enough to lie.

Perhaps 2 days ago my beloved posted a picture of Gonçalo on the Cocker Facebook page.  He was sitting on the terrace facing her, with one of my socks in his mouth.

He was clearly saying 'I didn't steal it.  I just found it.  And I was taking it back to Daddy.'

Children go through a brain development stage where they learn to lie.  To do it convincingly, they need to construct an 'alternative story', that is believable.  And that requires a considerable of brainpower.

My dog is intelligent.  He knows how to lie.  He's just not very good at lying.   Yet.
What's up, old man?