Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509832 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2415 on: May 15, 2019, 10:50:45 AM »
I deliberately chose not to name the two curmudgeons.

You chose to name me.

And that epitomises the difference between us.

It would be interesting to know if our large Scottish contingent understood 'curmugeon' before VS chose to look it up.  It was in common usage when I was at university in Edinburgh.  Has it fallen out of use?

its probably still used by old curmudgeons

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2416 on: May 15, 2019, 11:02:36 AM »
As you made the post it's you who introduced the word so you need to take the blame yourself... It doesn't matter you didn't name anyone... You are quite clearly trying to insult two members of the forum....

I'm well aware there are many differences between us... Thank god

What blame?   (&^&

Name the two members of the forum you allege I am insulting.

Steptoe and Son?   (&^&

Go on - hit the report to moderator button.  Perhaps I am 'insulting' two moderators?

Don't worry about the differences.  That's how life works.  It's called diversity.  Inshallah.
What's up, old man?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2417 on: May 15, 2019, 11:08:44 AM »
We don't know what happened  to Maddie... But it's clear to me that both the police forces involved are not investigating the parents ans don't consider them suspects...

I think Ben Needhams grandmother... Who was the last person to see Ben alive us in the clear... Don't you..

DA Carmo said they aren't suspects which suggests he thinks they're in the clear

In 2007 they weren’t suspects, in fact the PJ emphatically stated it in a press conference......oh until they were.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2418 on: May 15, 2019, 11:11:23 AM »
What blame?   (&^&

Steptoe and Son?   (&^&

Go on - hit the report to moderator button.  Perhaps I am 'insulting' two moderators?

Don't worry about the differences.  That's how life works.  It's called diversity.  Inshallah.

you are disrupting the forum with your insults...its a shame the mods allow it to happen....im not worried about the diferences...im glad about them...

one diference is Im open...honest and direct...thers only one curmudgeon on the forum...and its yourself...perhaps best leave it there now

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #2419 on: May 15, 2019, 11:12:51 AM »
What blame?   (&^&

Steptoe and Son?   (&^&

some people not naming names take the media  as  gospel  they  believe everything it  spins

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2420 on: May 15, 2019, 11:13:44 AM »
In 2007 they weren’t suspects, in fact the PJ emphatically stated it in a press conference......oh until they were.

you might remember...or not...that you raised thsi point before...and I answerred it..

they werent suspects until evidence...or what the pj thought was evidence...came to light..

Im sure that if new evidence comes to light they could be made suspects....i dont see taht happening

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2421 on: May 15, 2019, 11:14:58 AM »
some people not naming names take the media  as  gospel  they  believe everything it  spins

yes ..there are some idiots on the forum...not naming names of course...so thats ok

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2422 on: May 15, 2019, 11:16:26 AM »
you might remember...or not...that you raised thsi point before...and I answerred it..

they werent suspects until evidence...or what the pj thought was evidence...came to light..

Im sure that if new evidence comes to light they could be made suspects....i dont see taht happening

The point is that just because the police authorities say the parents are not suspects does not mean that they aren’t....and we have evidence of this.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #2423 on: May 15, 2019, 11:18:14 AM »
The point is that just because the police authorities say the parents are not suspects does not mean that they aren’t....and we have evidence of this.

police  dont usally  tell  the public  details about open cases  stuff  from 12 years ago  means nothing    they could be considered suspects now the police would never  say

Offline Carana

« Reply #2424 on: May 15, 2019, 11:21:05 AM »
Peace, guys and gals. :)

Short comedy film "Curdmudgeons", directed by Danny DeVito:
https://vimeo.com/159449591

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2425 on: May 15, 2019, 11:21:42 AM »

its not just what they say..its everything else too...believe waht you wish....none of the evidence used to make them arguidos was ever confirmed......it was all rubbish...by an investigation that thought they were guity and tried to make evidence fit
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 11:31:00 AM by Davel »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2426 on: May 15, 2019, 11:44:46 AM »
you are disrupting the forum with your insults...its a shame the mods allow it to happen....im not worried about the diferences...im glad about them...

one diference is Im open...honest and direct...thers only one curmudgeon on the forum...and its yourself...perhaps best leave it there now

There you go.

Another ad hom.

Should I report it to the moderators?     &^^&*
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2427 on: May 15, 2019, 12:09:03 PM »
There you go.

Another ad hom.

Should I report it to the moderators?     &^^&*

you have referred to posters here as curmudgeons....I have referred to you as one...ive been open....and honest...youve been sly and sneaky....and that epitomises the difference between us

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2428 on: May 15, 2019, 12:15:06 PM »
All this insulting each other needs to stop. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2429 on: May 15, 2019, 12:21:09 PM »
All this insulting each other needs to stop.

absolutely agree