Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509832 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2520 on: May 16, 2019, 08:58:59 AM »

i  think its awesome that someone here in  australia is so  honest  about the mcanns   im betting the mcanns and  their  followers   dont like   him   8(0(*

Hardly Honest.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2521 on: May 16, 2019, 09:04:35 AM »
If I say.... According to Martin grime the alerts ate suggestive  of cadaver odour and as no one else has died in tbe apartment then it suggests maddies death...

Can you see how Grimes statement combined with mine looks like grime has, said all if that

That's exactly what's happened with the podcast..

I'm 100% grime has not confirmed corroboration of the CSI alerts because he's ON RECORD as saying they are not yet confirmed... I gave the cite 2 weeks ago

I've given a cite where he says they were.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2522 on: May 16, 2019, 09:05:28 AM »
That isn't Grimes definition..... Cite please
You had it earlier from the MS podcast.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2523 on: May 16, 2019, 09:06:13 AM »
I've given a cite where he says they were.

You've given a cite where MS says they were

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2524 on: May 16, 2019, 09:07:13 AM »
You had it earlier from the MS podcast.

Those were the words of MS... Not Grime

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2525 on: May 16, 2019, 09:09:12 AM »
If I say.... According to Martin grime the alerts ate suggestive  of cadaver odour and as no one else has died in tbe apartment then it suggests maddies death...

Can you see how Grimes statement combined with mine looks like grime has, said all if that

That's exactly what's happened with the podcast..

I'm 100% grime has not confirmed corroboration of the CSI alerts because he's ON RECORD as saying they are not yet confirmed... I gave the cite 2 weeks ago
Are you saying if we search the forum for "not yet confirmed" it will bring up your post?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2526 on: May 16, 2019, 09:12:34 AM »
You've given a cite where MS says they were

Did you miss this one?

In this case in particular, where the dogs alerted there was confirmation by positive results from the forensic examinations.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_RIGATORY.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2527 on: May 16, 2019, 09:14:42 AM »
Are you saying if we search the forum for "not yet confirmed" it will bring up your post?
I can't find your post Davel.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2528 on: May 16, 2019, 09:15:25 AM »
Did you miss this one?

In this case in particular, where the dogs alerted there was confirmation by positive results from the forensic examinations.

Positive results does not equate to corroboration... Or confirmation... Do you have a cite where grime says the alerts, are confirmed... A direct cite from grime

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2529 on: May 16, 2019, 09:16:18 AM »
I can't find your post Davel.

Try become confirmed... I can post it later...

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2530 on: May 16, 2019, 09:28:20 AM »

i  think its awesome that someone here in  australia is so  honest  about the mcanns   im betting the mcanns and  their  followers   dont like   him   8(0(*

I think he has as much right as anyone else to examine the case.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2531 on: May 16, 2019, 09:34:25 AM »
Positive results does not equate to corroboration... Or confirmation... Do you have a cite where grime says the alerts, are confirmed... A direct cite from grime

It's not my habit to insult people, but can you see the word confirmation? It means confirmed. The quote is from Grime's rogatory reply.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2532 on: May 16, 2019, 09:36:43 AM »
I don't believe SY have ever investigated the parents, on that we can both agree. But if my belief that the parents know what happened to the missing child is correct, the complete lack of charges and convictions for anyone else is evidence that only serves to reinforce my view,.

I'm not aware of the circumstances surrounding Ben Needham's disappearance, so I'm aware of no evidence that totally clears the grandmother in that case. Did she give the police two completely different versions of the last time she claims she seen the missing child alive, like Gerry done, do you know? If she did, then you can bet your bottom dollar she isn't cleared in anyone's book.

A note from the moderators:
"Posts are rightly removed by the mods and staff for all sorts of reasons so please ensure when you post that the following is adhered to:-

1. Posts should be relative to the thread topic.
2. Posts should be to the point and polite.
3. Respect other users point of view.
4. Refrain from using bad language.
5. Do no post defamatory comments.
6. Avoid posting while intoxicated.

If everyone sticks to these simple points then deletions should be a thing of the past."

Why are we discussing Ben Needham on the Mark Saunokonoko thread?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2533 on: May 16, 2019, 09:41:50 AM »
Keela's alerts, as Grime said, showed them where to look. She was correct because something was found, but the findings weren't all that helpful.
...like the coconut....theres no confirmation keela was correct...no blood confirmed

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2534 on: May 16, 2019, 09:43:38 AM »
A note from the moderators:
"Posts are rightly removed by the mods and staff for all sorts of reasons so please ensure when you post that the following is adhered to:-

1. Posts should be relative to the thread topic.
2. Posts should be to the point and polite.
3. Respect other users point of view.
4. Refrain from using bad language.
5. Do no post defamatory comments.
6. Avoid posting while intoxicated.

If everyone sticks to these simple points then deletions should be a thing of the past."

Why are we discussing Ben Needham on the Mark Saunokonoko thread?

because posters are saying simply by being the last people to see maddie alive her parents are suspects.....ive quoted another case to show this isnt alaways teh case