Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509752 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2835 on: May 19, 2019, 11:17:45 AM »
Yes I am serious.  I would like a cite for DP and KM clock watching between 6 and 7 pm.

As I never said KM was clock watching we can discard that one.

As for the rest, I have already explained why the Tapas 7 were clock watching.  Fill your boots on the relevant witness statements.

&^^&*
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2836 on: May 19, 2019, 11:42:36 AM »
You are IMO completely overstating the differences as you see them and are making zero allowances for human error.

At some point following his return to the UK David Payne said he last saw Madeleine at 17:00 in 5A with her parents.
In May 2008 he said he last saw her at 6.30 pm in 5A with her mother and siblings. In my opinion that can't be explained as a human error, it's a change of story.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2837 on: May 19, 2019, 11:47:09 AM »
At some point following his return to the UK David Payne said he last saw Madeleine at 17:00 in 5A with her parents.
In May 2008 he said he last saw her at 6.30 pm in 5A with her mother and siblings. In my opinion that can't be explained as a human error, it's a change of story.

And your opinion is not important

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2838 on: May 19, 2019, 11:52:06 AM »

I’ve always felt that Payne was coerced into changing his story by Gerry.

Payne didn’t check on Gerry’s children at all but Gerry claimed that he had. Further it was Gerry who first made it known that Payne had visited Kate.

It was almost as if Gerry wanted to drag Payne deeper into the story.....a fact Payne didn’t seem too happy about.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2839 on: May 19, 2019, 11:55:37 AM »
What difference does it make to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?  I wonder why if this point is so important DP was never made an arguido, any explanation ?

If Amaral had seen that statement then it would have been followed up. SY haven't followed it up as far as we know.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2840 on: May 19, 2019, 12:04:30 PM »
Arul Gaspar: "During the period we stayed at the villa I remember a gesture made by David Payne.
I do not remember the context of the conversation between David and Gerry, but I do remember seeing David use his left index finger to rub his nipple, using circular movements, whilst he put his right index finger into his mouth, touching his tongue. This happened during a meal, at the end of the day in the villa, I do not remember the time or the date, but we would usually dine between 19.30 and 21.00 every day. I think this happened in the middle of the holiday.

I remember that when I saw this gesture I immediately thought it to be in very bad taste".
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Gaspar.htm

That's what it contains that I'd want to talk about. Mr Gaspar seems to confirm that the incident did take place. Because it didn't concern Mr Gaspar enough, does not alter the fact that it was an incident that concerned his wife enough, to take the decision to call the police and give them a statement regarding David Payne. That's not an easy decision to make IMO... but despite the supporters ire, she still made it nevertheless.

Mrs Gaspar might have thought twice if she had known she would be up for public scrutiny.  Her statement was hardly a cohesive account.
She was sitting between David Payne and Gerald McCann while they supposedly discussed the sexual abuse of one of their children.
Does that make sense to you?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2841 on: May 19, 2019, 12:07:05 PM »
"The first time I heard the terrible news regarding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann on the radio, my thoughts raced immediately to Dave. I asked Savio if Dave was also on holiday with the McCanns in Portugal, but he didn’t know. I watched TV to catch the coverage of the news and eventually discovered that Dave was there with the McCanns.

“Then I saw him on TV a few days after Madeleine disappeared. I therefore believed that he was on holiday with the McCanns in Portugal. Today, Wednesday 16 May, 2007, at 3.40pm, I have given Detective Constable Brewer a page containing 2 photographic images. I am going to reference these images as: Ref KZG/1). I consent that these may be exhibited as required [by the police]. All these photographs were taken during our holidays in Majorca. In the photographs, Dave is wearing a white T-shirt and the woman in the photograph is his wife Fiona. The man that is holding the cup of wine in the photograph is _____”.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2842 on: May 19, 2019, 12:08:56 PM »
"The first time I heard the terrible news regarding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann on the radio, my thoughts raced immediately to Dave. I asked Savio if Dave was also on holiday with the McCanns in Portugal, but he didn’t know. I watched TV to catch the coverage of the news and eventually discovered that Dave was there with the McCanns.

“Then I saw him on TV a few days after Madeleine disappeared. I therefore believed that he was on holiday with the McCanns in Portugal. Today, Wednesday 16 May, 2007, at 3.40pm, I have given Detective Constable Brewer a page containing 2 photographic images. I am going to reference these images as: Ref KZG/1). I consent that these may be exhibited as required [by the police]. All these photographs were taken during our holidays in Majorca. In the photographs, Dave is wearing a white T-shirt and the woman in the photograph is his wife Fiona. The man that is holding the cup of wine in the photograph is _____”.

And?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2843 on: May 19, 2019, 12:10:52 PM »
That is a strong damning accusation to provide the police in most people's eyes! And it has never been followed up!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2844 on: May 19, 2019, 12:14:22 PM »
Mrs Gaspar might have thought twice if she had known she would be up for public scrutiny.  Her statement was hardly a cohesive account.
She was sitting between David Payne and Gerald McCann while they supposedly discussed the sexual abuse of one of their children.
Does that make sense to you?

It did to her.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2845 on: May 19, 2019, 12:18:07 PM »
It did to her.

Exactly.  Excuse us while we talk across you about the sexual abuse of one of our daughters.  Not all there, if you ask me.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2846 on: May 19, 2019, 12:21:44 PM »
Whatever you say about the Gaspar's statements makes no difference to the facts you see. You asked me if I read Mr Gaspar's statement which confirmed David Payne was involved in an incident which he felt was in bad taste. However many times Mrs Gaspar thought about it, she made the call.

I've no experience in anything remotely similar and can offer no insight into Mrs Gaspar's way of thinking. The facts are, she called police to report her concerns that one of the last men to see the missing child alive may have an unhealthy interest in young children. The file says that man gave the police two completely different versions of the last time he claims he seen the child alive.

In my book, I'd like to think such concerns would warrant a thorough investigation regarding all children. If you beg to differ on that view, by all means, be my guest.

I know you have your responsibilities to guests to consider.  8(0(*

You know for a fact that the allegation wasn't investigated, do you?

I can only presume that you think Gerald McCann was also guilty of the sexual abuse of his daughter.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2847 on: May 19, 2019, 12:24:18 PM »
It’s a matter of your opinion against mine, and the fact is DP has never been made an official suspect, which tends to support my opinion rather than yours.  Soz la.

Why would DP be made a suspect? Changing his story didn't help him at all; it helped his friends.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2848 on: May 19, 2019, 12:26:01 PM »
You know for a fact that the allegation wasn't investigated, do you?

I can only presume that you think Gerald McCann was also guilty of the sexual abuse of his daughter.

As the file on sexual perversion was prohibited from publication, we don't know if it was investigated by the PJ, by OG, or by the current PJ investigation.
What's up, old man?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2849 on: May 19, 2019, 12:30:17 PM »
As the file on sexual perversion was prohibited from publication, we don't know if it was investigated by the PJ, by OG, or by the current PJ investigation.

So The PJ and Scotland Yard ignored this reference to the sexual abuse of small girls by their fathers.  Goodness Me.