Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509924 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3120 on: May 20, 2019, 08:43:08 PM »
She could have walked in, oscillated her index finger in her mouth and circled her nipple with the other while she told them.
Is that the international signal paedos give each other do you think?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #3121 on: May 20, 2019, 08:43:13 PM »
She should have voiced her concerns a year and a half before Madeleine disappeared.
When she had suspicions that one or two toddlers were being sexually abused by one or two father's.
Are you suggesting that her account is now invalid due to her not reporting it at the time?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3122 on: May 20, 2019, 08:43:44 PM »
Do you seriously believe Gaspar didn't contact police to report her concerns after learning Madeleine was missing?
No I don’t believe that.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3123 on: May 20, 2019, 08:43:58 PM »
She should have voiced her concerns a year and a half before Madeleine disappeared.
When she had suspicions that one or two toddlers were being sexually abused by one or two father's.

She should....and ? Does that change the veracity of her statement ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3124 on: May 20, 2019, 08:44:13 PM »
Someone could have filmed them at it. We could all watch but not go to prison for it.

Often I do read your posts and often I find them a little weird!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3125 on: May 20, 2019, 08:44:49 PM »
No, she thought DP was worth reporting to the police as a person of interest. At least that's what I take from her going to the police and making a formal statement to that effect.
So what relevance does him being the last independent person to see Madeleine have as far as she would be concerned then?

Offline The General

« Reply #3126 on: May 20, 2019, 08:44:58 PM »
Is that the international signal paedos give each other do you think?
I don't think K Gaspar is anything of the sort.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3127 on: May 20, 2019, 08:45:48 PM »

Perhaps she did.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3128 on: May 20, 2019, 08:45:53 PM »
Someone could have filmed them at it. We could all watch but not go to prison for it.
What a sicko.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3129 on: May 20, 2019, 08:46:32 PM »
And if she had reported it a year and a half before Madeleine disappeared do you believe that would have altered the fate that befell Madeleine?

I have no idea. It would stop the vilification of her for doing....eventually...the right thing.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3130 on: May 20, 2019, 08:48:35 PM »
She should....and ? Does that change the veracity of her statement ?

I'm sure she made her statement in good faith but I do think that if she had any real concern that one if not two toddlers were being sexually abused by one or two fathers then she would have acted on her concern a year and a half before.
Really wouldn't most folk do that if they had deep concerns?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3131 on: May 20, 2019, 08:49:23 PM »
What a sicko.

Just applying davel logic there.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline The General

« Reply #3132 on: May 20, 2019, 08:49:32 PM »
So what relevance does him being the last independent person to see Madeleine have as far as she would be concerned then?
I mean, it's pretty apparent.
In the midst of a full scale, world wide hunt for a missing child, she realises, joining the dots, albeit slowly......the penny drops......'shit a brick, love, that's that weirdo from Majorca that time, the one with the finger and the nipple'.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3133 on: May 20, 2019, 08:49:39 PM »
How many times I have I got to tell you before it sinks in?
She should have, could have, are all opinions. It's what she did that are facts.

Mrs. Gaspar didn't report it at the time.  And that's a fact.

Offline The General

« Reply #3134 on: May 20, 2019, 08:54:21 PM »
Mrs. Gaspar didn't report it at the time.  And that's a fact.
Plenty of victims and witnesses don't report at the time for many reasons.