Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509755 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3375 on: May 24, 2019, 04:31:03 PM »
So you aren't sure then?

I cannot remember each and every one of my ten and a half thousand posts, so I can't be 100% sure, but as the one making the accusation, It's up to you to find it.  8)--))
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3376 on: May 24, 2019, 04:34:59 PM »
I cannot remember each and every one of my ten and a half thousand posts, so I can't be 100% sure, but as the one making the accusation, It's up to you to find it.  8)--))

Thank you for that honest answer.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3377 on: May 24, 2019, 07:15:30 PM »
What about all that evidence against Jimmy the abductor? It's not exactly turned out to be priceless if you're being honest. Whooshing curtains and all. 

Hopefully they'll have tracked him down by the time I get back on Monday.  8)-)))

Some people think there's evidence of an abduction. I was surprised to find that Martin Brunt usn't one of them.

"it’s the only case that I’ve ever covered – and it’s not unique, I’m told, but it’s the only case I ever covered – where there’s not a shred of evidence of anything. There’s no trail of evidence. And coppers will talk about how, on their investigations, they follow the evidence. There’s no evidence to follow. There’snothing that’s ever been
corroborated as firm evidence.
Page 14 https://www.mediamasters.fm/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Media-Masters_Martin-Brunt-Podcast-Transcript.pdf
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3378 on: May 24, 2019, 07:21:30 PM »
Some people think there's evidence of an abduction. I was surprised to find that Martin Brunt usn't one of them.

"it’s the only case that I’ve ever covered – and it’s not unique, I’m told, but it’s the only case I ever covered – where there’s not a shred of evidence of anything. There’s no trail of evidence. And coppers will talk about how, on their investigations, they follow the evidence. There’s no evidence to follow. There’snothing that’s ever been
Page 14 https://www.mediamasters.fm/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Media-Masters_Martin-Brunt-Podcast-Transcript.pdf

And no evidence of Madeleine's parents being complicit in her disappearance.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3379 on: May 24, 2019, 07:26:32 PM »

He does believe the McCanns are victims of unprecedented abuse online though.
“They are a couple, Kate and Gerry, who haven’t really had much engagement with the media, and there are obvious reasons for that, and there’s no reason why we should expect them to. But they have been more vilified online particularly than anybody I can ever think of. I did an exposé of the sort of stuff that was said and written about them online, it was extraordinary”.

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3380 on: May 24, 2019, 07:32:08 PM »

Until we know what crime has been commited we cannot assume the parents are not complicit, however, if you wish to believe of abduction  as per parents story-then you must also accept the parents facilitated the situation. i.e responsible for her fate whatever that is.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3381 on: May 24, 2019, 07:46:05 PM »

No evidence that they're not either.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3382 on: May 24, 2019, 07:46:46 PM »
Until we know what crime has been commited we cannot assume the parents are not complicit, however, if you wish to believe of abduction  as per parents story-then you must also accept the parents facilitated the situation. i.e responsible for her fate whatever that is.

Much the same as other parents have done.
How they all must regret their decision which led to the opportunity for an evil person to abduct their child.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3383 on: May 24, 2019, 07:47:12 PM »
No evidence that they're not either.

But no evidence they are.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3384 on: May 24, 2019, 07:50:01 PM »
He does believe the McCanns are victims of unprecedented abuse online though.
“They are a couple, Kate and Gerry, who haven’t really had much engagement with the media, and there are obvious reasons for that, and there’s no reason why we should expect them to. But they have been more vilified online particularly than anybody I can ever think of. I did an exposé of the sort of stuff that was said and written about them online, it was extraordinary”.

His expose wasn't one of his better ideas.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3385 on: May 24, 2019, 07:51:05 PM »
Much the same as other parents have done.
How they all must regret their decision which led to the opportunity for an evil person to abduct their child.

Not much the same at all. Nothing like it.  There was EVIDENCE for the other abductions.  The McCanns went straight into PR- self protection. and tried to ruin the reputations of those who sought to find their daughter.  Nothing like it at all.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3386 on: May 24, 2019, 08:03:35 PM »
His expose wasn't one of his better ideas.
Why not?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3387 on: May 24, 2019, 08:21:41 PM »
Not much the same at all. Nothing like it.  There was EVIDENCE for the other abductions.  The McCanns went straight into PR- self protection. and tried to ruin the reputations of those who sought to find their daughter.  Nothing like it at all.

All in your opinion obviously.
I was responding to your post.
You have as usual deflected, grown wings to the post and flown away into your usual hyperbolic rant.
In my opinion.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3388 on: May 24, 2019, 08:25:25 PM »
All in your opinion obviously.
I was responding to your post.
You have as usual deflected, grown wings to the post and flown away into your usual hyperbolic rant.
In my opinion.

You aren't wrong.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3389 on: May 24, 2019, 08:34:45 PM »

Thanks for this.  It may prove to be useful in one of my upcoming blog articles.   *&(+(+
What's up, old man?