Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509790 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3510 on: May 28, 2019, 10:23:38 AM »
I think you're having a Steffi Graf kid.
Read it back.

Blood would have had to drip through a very large crack in the tiles so as not to touch the grout.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3511 on: May 28, 2019, 10:25:37 AM »
No evidence of either,but Grange investigate one but not the other,what's there not to follow.

I think I see what you are getting at,  it is obvious to me that there wasn't any evidence to follow up with one side.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3512 on: May 28, 2019, 10:26:06 AM »
Sometimes I wonder if they ever will

Open ended cold file case.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3513 on: May 28, 2019, 10:29:52 AM »
I think I see what you are getting at,  it is obvious to me that there wasn't any evidence to follow up with one side.

Strange don't you think after all this time not one of the investigations has even hinted how Madeleine left 5a,do they even know? Oh we know Rowley said how ever she left 5a she was abducted,what he never said was by a stranger,he never said the point of egress either.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3514 on: May 28, 2019, 10:48:55 AM »
Strange don't you think after all this time not one of the investigations has even hinted how Madeleine left 5a,do they even know? Oh we know Rowley said how ever she left 5a she was abducted,what he never said was by a stranger,he never said the point of egress either.

The renit of Operation Grange was to investigate 'the abduction'. How could Rowley say anything else was possible in an interview therefore? Would he be allowed to suggest other possibilities?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #3515 on: May 28, 2019, 10:54:34 AM »
Rowley retired a few years ago. Has there been any official update on progress by a senior officer since then ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #3516 on: May 28, 2019, 11:00:30 AM »

So you think they are investigating the McCann's ?    All these years and all the money?   Come off it that's ridiculous.

Andy Redwood said right at the beginning that Madeleine had been abducted by a stranger and the McCann's and their friends are not suspects.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3517 on: May 28, 2019, 11:05:36 AM »
So you think they are investigating the McCann's ?    All these years and all the money?   Come off it that's ridiculous.

Andy Redwood said right at the beginning that Madeleine had been abducted by a stranger and the McCann's and their friends are not suspects.

If he really said that right at the beginning, then he was demonstrating a very closed mind.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #3518 on: May 28, 2019, 11:08:30 AM »
If he really said that right at the beginning, then he was demonstrating a very closed mind.

IMO OG did a review before opening the case,  they went through thousands of documents etc.   That was the conclusion they came to after looking at everything with 'new eyes'.   
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 01:29:20 PM by slartibartfast »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3519 on: May 28, 2019, 11:21:12 AM »

IMO OG did a review before opening the case,  they went through thousands of documents etc.   That was the conclusion they came to after looking at everything with 'new eyes'.   

Had OG finished reviewing all the evidence when the remit was released? Had they finished reviewing all the evidence when Redwood started talikng? If not, how could they reach that conclusion?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 01:29:36 PM by slartibartfast »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #3520 on: May 28, 2019, 11:29:38 AM »

I'm not sure they are investigating anyone,my point is how can they investigate anything if there is no evidence of such,Madeleine disappeared in as yet unexplained circumstances,although right from the off Grange decided it seems an abduction occurred,with out any investigation.So by that they have had to look at every scenario with which Madeleine could have been half inched out of 5a,even going so far as some landscaping,yet not one hint of how it was done,in all the stories over the years,strange innit.

Offline The General

« Reply #3521 on: May 28, 2019, 11:34:33 AM »
So everyone in the know concur that OG were concentrating their efforts on an abduction / abductor - Redwood, Rowley, Colin Sutton. After so many years 'investigating' and finding squat, wouldn't it be prudent to start looking at alternatives?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline jassi

« Reply #3522 on: May 28, 2019, 11:36:47 AM »
So everyone in the know concur that OG were concentrating their efforts on an abduction / abductor - Redwood, Rowley, Colin Sutton. After so many years 'investigating' and finding squat, wouldn't it be prudent to start looking at alternatives?

Maybe funding would suddenly dry up if they suggested doing that  8(0(*

Or maybe not -

Offline The General

« Reply #3523 on: May 28, 2019, 11:39:24 AM »
I'm not sure they are investigating anyone,my point is how can they investigate anything if there is no evidence of such,Madeleine disappeared in as yet unexplained circumstances,although right from the off Grange decided it seems an abduction occurred,with out any investigation.So by that they have had to look at every scenario with which Madeleine could have been half inched out of 5a,even going so far as some landscaping,yet not one hint of how it was done,in all the stories over the years,strange innit.
What about the watcher skulking in the shadows of the adjacent apartment and the getaway driver?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3524 on: May 28, 2019, 11:42:09 AM »

They had already looked at the alternatives.