Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509781 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3870 on: June 06, 2019, 10:18:09 PM »
So some think that The McCanns should have been [dried] denied access to The Creche for the twins.  How utterly pathetic.

Thanks, Rob.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3871 on: June 06, 2019, 10:22:16 PM »
Thanks, Rob.
I was wondering if that was some local slang as in "hung out to dry" hence "dried".
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3872 on: June 06, 2019, 10:35:33 PM »
I was wondering if that was some local slang as in "hung out to dry" hence "dried".

No, just predictive text that I failed to spot.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3873 on: June 06, 2019, 10:45:26 PM »
So some think that The McCanns should have been [dried] denied access to The Creche for the twins.  How utterly pathetic.

I find Kate's honesty hard to understand. For three months Mark Warner allowed her children to use the creche. Fibally they asked her to take them out when it began to upset their customers; because where the McCanns went the media scrum followed. Her initial reaction was to blame those customers, then the media.

It never seemed to enter her head to wonder if she and her husband should share some of the blame. After all, if they hadn't still been using a facility which they had no right to use the media wouldn't have been causing mayhem at the entrance to the Tapas complex.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3874 on: June 06, 2019, 11:23:53 PM »
I find Kate's honesty hard to understand. For three months Mark Warner allowed her children to use the creche. Fibally they asked her to take them out when it began to upset their customers; because where the McCanns went the media scrum followed. Her initial reaction was to blame those customers, then the media.

It never seemed to enter her head to wonder if she and her husband should share some of the blame. After all, if they hadn't still been using a facility which they had no right to use the media wouldn't have been causing mayhem at the entrance to the Tapas complex.
You find Kate’s honesty hard to understand??  Well, that’s a new one!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3875 on: June 06, 2019, 11:44:43 PM »
You find Kate’s honesty hard to understand??  Well, that’s a new one!

I find it hard to understand because she seems unaware what she's revealing about herself.

Mark Warner don't want the twins in the creche? Poor twins, with no activities and no other children to play with! Surely that's their parent's resonsibility, not Mark Warner's?

Custoner's complaining about the media circus impinging on their holiday? How dare they!

A recurring theme, in my opinion. Everything is someone else's fault.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3876 on: June 06, 2019, 11:49:12 PM »

Only you seem to imagine that the twins had no right to use the creche.  Once a system had been worked out to defeat the media scrum upsetting the parents and children ... the twins were welcomed back with open arms.
Snip
As it turned out, Sean and Amelie were able to return before too long. We worked out a system whereby one of the nannies would meet us at the twenty-four-hour reception, away from the other parents and children, and take the twins on to the crèche from there.    Kate McCann
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3877 on: June 06, 2019, 11:53:38 PM »
I find it hard to understand because she seems unaware what she's revealing about herself.

Mark Warner don't want the twins in the creche? Poor twins, with no activities and no other children to play with! Surely that's their parent's resonsibility, not Mark Warner's?

Custoner's complaining about the media circus impinging on their holiday? How dare they!

A recurring theme, in my opinion. Everything is someone else's fault.

Why are you misrepresenting what Kate wrote and the events as described by her.

In my opinion you are going to extraordinary lengths to unfairly present this woman in the most unfavourable light possible.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3878 on: June 07, 2019, 12:01:50 AM »

In my opinion you are going to extraordinary lengths to unfairly present this woman in the most unfavourable light possible.
Totally agree. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3879 on: June 07, 2019, 12:26:08 AM »

She needs no help in that from anyone here.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3880 on: June 07, 2019, 07:06:47 AM »
Only you seem to imagine that the twins had no right to use the creche.  Once a system had been worked out to defeat the media scrum upsetting the parents and children ... the twins were welcomed back with open arms.
Snip
As it turned out, Sean and Amelie were able to return before too long. We worked out a system whereby one of the nannies would meet us at the twenty-four-hour reception, away from the other parents and children, and take the twins on to the crèche from there.    Kate McCann

If you think they had a right to use the creche please identify it.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3881 on: June 07, 2019, 07:09:46 AM »

How am I misrepresenting what Kate wrote? How am I misrepresenting the events?
Result = happy posting.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3882 on: June 07, 2019, 07:35:58 AM »

In my opinion you are going to extraordinary lengths to unfairly present this woman

in the most unfavourable light possible.

Well, I suppose that is a fair point - if you believe Maddie was abducted.

But what does that make kmcn -  if Maddie wasn't abducted?

She would deserve to be in an unfavorable light - in fact why you insist on protecting her I cannot fathom.

Where I come from your mother is your last line of defense - your protector kmcn wasn't.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3883 on: June 07, 2019, 08:04:55 AM »
in the most unfavourable light possible.

Well, I suppose that is a fair point - if you believe Maddie was abducted.

But what does that make kmcn -  if Maddie wasn't abducted?

She would deserve to be in an unfavorable light - in fact why you insist on protecting her I cannot fathom.

Where I come from your mother is your last line of defense - your protector kmcn wasn't.

In my opinion Kate McCann is the one who shows herself in an infavourable light. All I did was point it out.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3884 on: June 07, 2019, 08:17:13 AM »
She needs no help in that from anyone here.
And yet she still gets it from you, why?