Author Topic: A good example of how Grahame is full of crap  (Read 22296 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: A good example of how Grahame is full of crap
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2014, 09:31:18 PM »
Thought for a moment there you said TIT as in the deluded fool variety  8@??)(  @)(++(*

What truly baffles Gladys Titmus is why the rest of the world can't appreciate his greatness! The mere fact they can't understand his preeminence just reinforces his own superiority complex! I just hope the tenants on his cul-de-sac can't speak English .... for their sake!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2014, 09:33:39 AM »
Some profound posts from Claptrap and Gladys

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,886.msg262049.html#msg262049

Gladys "sin"?  Always bashing the bible aren't you?  Why cant you stick to secular language on the forum and use, for example, 'wrongdoing'?  I find you a very creepy little man with your Calvinist crutch.  Yes I remember when you were pushing the bible on Blue and I responded with a quip and you complained to Patti.  Pah...you big girls blouse.

If I had to choose between a night on the town with say You, Misty's owner and Nelly v John, Tim and Myster I know who I would choose and I bet most other females would share my choice.  But then I suspect that doesn't bother you too much does it Gladys  8(0(*

« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 09:35:41 AM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2014, 10:03:57 AM »
Some profound posts from Claptrap and Gladys

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,886.msg262049.html#msg262049

Gladys "sin"?  Always bashing the bible aren't you?  Why cant you stick to secular language on the forum and use, for example, 'wrongdoing'?  I find you a very creepy little man with your Calvinist crutch.  Yes I remember when you were pushing the bible on Blue and I responded with a quip and you complained to Patti.  Pah...you big girls blouse.

If I had to choose between a night on the town with say You, Misty's owner and Nelly v John, Tim and Myster I know who I would choose and I bet most other females would share my choice.  But then I suspect that doesn't bother you too much does it Gladys  8(0(*

Actually......Gladys and I had a dirty weekend away. He took me to Drinkstone Park, covered me in jam, then wrote about it on tripadvisor.      8**8:/:
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2014, 12:14:35 PM »
Seems more posts are being deleted and archived on blue these days than are allowed to stand.  hmm..
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.