Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400455 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #3165 on: February 02, 2018, 09:11:23 AM »
I think you mean you just use the same things over and over again....it's really of no importance now.... The mccanns will be used and immune to it

I don't think they read here anyway do they.

And they don't use social media either, apparently, which is just aswell because they are targeted by 150 tweets a day, containing vile abuse.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3008845/madeleine-mccanns-parents-trolls-150-tweets-a-day/

They find this abuse that they don't actually read to be 'shocking, striking and quite hard to get your head round' & 'so awful and upsetting.' Which is one good reason I don't intend to stop.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4813148/Maddie-s-parents-plead-vile-trolls-stop-abuse.html

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3166 on: February 02, 2018, 09:14:59 AM »

And they don't use social media either, apparently, which is just aswell because they are targeted by 150 tweets a day, containing vile abuse.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3008845/madeleine-mccanns-parents-trolls-150-tweets-a-day/

They find this abuse that they don't actually read to be 'shocking, striking and quite hard to get your head round' & 'so awful and upsetting.' Which is one good reason I don't intend to stop.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4813148/Maddie-s-parents-plead-vile-trolls-stop-abuse.html

Fortunately, no one takes you seriously.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3167 on: February 02, 2018, 09:33:39 AM »
Why should anyone be taken seriously?
None of us are going to solve the case or influence opinion however much they might try.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3168 on: February 02, 2018, 09:49:24 AM »

Then carry on... It's of no importance

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3169 on: February 02, 2018, 09:50:24 AM »
And exactly how would you know what the charges brought against Kate would have been had she 'confessed'?

Why exactly do you think she would be in prison, if she had answered the questions.

They all seem straight forward, imo unless there is some ulterior motive.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3170 on: February 02, 2018, 09:54:04 AM »
Why exactly do you think she would be in prison, if she had answered the questions.

They all seem straight forward, imo unless there is some ulterior motive.

There was an ulterior  motive.... To try and find a reason to arrest her.... Innocent people can incriminate themselves.... That's why they have the right to silence...
Imo

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3171 on: February 02, 2018, 10:11:25 AM »
There was an ulterior  motive.... To try and find a reason to arrest her.... Innocent people can incriminate themselves.... That's why they have the right to silence...
Imo

The questions are straight forward, what questions, do you think would incriminate her.

IMO , they were very lenient, the way they treated them.

Surely if they were looking for a reason to arrest her, it would have been leaving the children alone. IMO

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3172 on: February 02, 2018, 10:12:58 AM »
Imo

This is true.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3173 on: February 02, 2018, 10:15:46 AM »
Maybe, just maybe, if she had answered the questions in question, she   wouldn't be in the situation she finds herself.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3174 on: February 02, 2018, 11:51:11 AM »
I beg your pardon?  In my opinion feigned ignorance is just silly ... unless ... you really are not feigning.

Goading and abuse aside, why don’t you just answer the question?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3175 on: February 02, 2018, 12:42:17 PM »
Imo

This is true.

The whole or just parts?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3176 on: February 02, 2018, 12:48:48 PM »
The whole or just parts?

Kate was told by her solicitor she may well have been arrested...we know from amaral that the pj thought that kate had hiddden a body

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3177 on: February 02, 2018, 01:18:35 PM »
Kate was told by her solicitor she may well have been arrested...we know from amaral that the pj thought that kate had hiddden a body

Gerry was told the same and yet he answered every question. How do you explain that ?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 01:24:04 PM by Eleanor »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3178 on: February 02, 2018, 01:24:37 PM »
Could someone tell me if they asked Gerry the same and exact questions which were asked of Kate and, if so,  are his answers n the public arena?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline misty

« Reply #3179 on: February 02, 2018, 02:04:28 PM »
Gerry was told the same and yet he answered every question. How do you explain that ?

The cadaver dog only alerted to Kate's clothing, not Gerry's.