Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400408 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #3270 on: February 13, 2018, 05:01:58 PM »
As far as I know there has been no comment made by anyone from Scotland Yard ... nor would I expect any.

Snip
Detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have applied for more funding for the search, the Home Office has confirmed.
http://www.policeprofessional.com/news.aspx?id=31483

Final lead like I've been saying for the past two years. This lead has been going on for a while no doubt i.e. SY and PJ working together on it.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3271 on: February 13, 2018, 05:10:09 PM »
Final lead like I've been saying for the past two years. This lead has been going on for a while no doubt i.e. SY and PJ working together on it.

Obviously in for the long haul.  But then I never expected otherwise.  Hardly the sort of money that would be spent on pursuing Kate and Gerry.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3272 on: February 13, 2018, 05:41:30 PM »
Obviously in for the long haul.  But then I never expected otherwise.  Hardly the sort of money that would be spent on pursuing Kate and Gerry.

In pursuit of justice, money seems no object, irrespective of who they are chasing.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #3273 on: February 13, 2018, 06:03:36 PM »
  Hardly the sort of money that would be spent on pursuing Kate and Gerry.

Why?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3274 on: February 13, 2018, 06:11:21 PM »

Why?

Eleven Million  and all that has entailed, to catch out a couple of Doctors that live in UK?

Offline barrier

« Reply #3275 on: February 13, 2018, 06:15:09 PM »
Eleven Million  and all that has entailed, to catch out a couple of Doctors that live in UK?

It matters not if its them or some one else,the evidence needs to be found,money as been of little consequence until recently.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3276 on: February 13, 2018, 06:20:14 PM »
It matters not if its them or some one else,the evidence needs to be found,money as been of little consequence until recently.
There has to be something to investigate.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3277 on: February 13, 2018, 06:26:47 PM »
There has to be something to investigate.

We'll know when and if the HO grant more money,it can't go on indefinitely.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 06:32:21 PM by barrier »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3278 on: February 13, 2018, 06:29:03 PM »

Absolutely.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3279 on: February 13, 2018, 06:57:21 PM »

Mere nothing really when you consider that £2.7 million is spent each year in subsidising the bars & restaurants at Westminster
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4713580/Subsidy-MPs-bars-restaurants-rises-2-7m.html
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3280 on: February 13, 2018, 07:13:18 PM »
Mere nothing really when you consider that £2.7 million is spent each year in subsidising the bars & restaurants at Westminster
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4713580/Subsidy-MPs-bars-restaurants-rises-2-7m.html

You are absolutely right of course.  Why would anyone complain about 11 Million to find a missing child.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3281 on: February 13, 2018, 07:46:23 PM »
You are absolutely right of course.  Why would anyone complain about 11 Million to find a missing child.

Indeed, every missing child.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3282 on: February 13, 2018, 07:54:44 PM »

Whatever it takes; and it is worthy of note that few missing three year olds require twelve million to be spent on them years after the event as most of the necessary police work gets carried out without prejudice at the time of disappearance.

Just as an aside ... can you name a few of the missing children whose cases you equate with Madeleine's?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3283 on: February 13, 2018, 07:56:59 PM »

Let's find this one while we are at it.  Then we might be able to do something about the others.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3284 on: February 13, 2018, 07:57:07 PM »

It would seem from another thread where I bowled a Chinaman at 'em in that respect, that is not an option as they say but no one had the neck to say it was some children are more equal than others...... 8(>((
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey