Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400456 times)

Offline jassi

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #3510 on: September 14, 2018, 06:05:23 PM »

Isn't CM "A Spokesman"..........

As far as I'm aware, he's their only spokesman. It's certain his style - IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline xtina

« Reply #3511 on: September 14, 2018, 06:05:49 PM »
Not at all.
I'm reading through all the comments just to remind myself of how ignorant and abusive some people can be.
Very revealing.

What exactly do you expect .....from people who think they are responsible for there missing child....

In my opinion........

I would say a bit more myself.......but on here it isn't allowed unfortunately....
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3512 on: September 14, 2018, 06:06:28 PM »

Tis not an ill wind then.

No, not at all.
Though I fear many of those comments eminate from bags of said energy.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3513 on: September 14, 2018, 06:07:31 PM »
What exactly do you expect .....from people who think they are responsible for there missing child....

In my opinion........

I would say a bit more myself.......but on here it isn't allowed unfortunately....

Post your comment along with those in the Sun.
I'll read it later.

Offline xtina

« Reply #3514 on: September 14, 2018, 06:07:55 PM »

Better, I will sleep contentedly knowing I am neither ignorant nor abusive. 8((()*/

I always say Horlicks helps ......... 8)-)))

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3515 on: September 14, 2018, 06:16:19 PM »
Oh dear. What a shame. Never mind.
LOL, you do like to repeat yourself don’t you.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #3516 on: September 14, 2018, 06:18:28 PM »
LOL, you do like to repeat yourself don’t you.

Whenever it seems appropriate  8)--))
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3517 on: September 14, 2018, 06:35:20 PM »
Whenever it seems appropriate  8)--))
I look forward to reading your little mantra after many more of my posts in future.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline xtina

« Reply #3518 on: September 14, 2018, 07:19:50 PM »
Post your comment along with those in the Sun.
I'll read it later.

Lol ...how do you know I already haven't....

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3519 on: September 14, 2018, 07:46:07 PM »

Lol ...how do you know I already haven't....

It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3520 on: September 17, 2018, 11:16:08 AM »
EXCLUSIVE: Gerry McCann to open up about his mental health struggles in 'honest, personal and sometimes painful' Radio 4 interview 11 years after daughter Maddie vanished
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6173813/Gerry-McCann-open-mental-health-struggles-Radio-4-interview.html
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Sunny

« Reply #3521 on: September 17, 2018, 04:12:56 PM »
EXCLUSIVE: Gerry McCann to open up about his mental health struggles in 'honest, personal and sometimes painful' Radio 4 interview 11 years after daughter Maddie vanished
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6173813/Gerry-McCann-open-mental-health-struggles-Radio-4-interview.html

Thanks G-Unit.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 04:33:12 PM by Eleanor »
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #3522 on: September 17, 2018, 08:00:24 PM »
The Sun have the story about Gerry's interview on mental health but have chosen to put the video of Eddie and Keela alerting to the car and 5a at the bottom of the story.
  With the caption  ' Video of sniffer dogs by rental car and in apartment of parents of Madeleine McCann in Praia da Luz.     

Interesting choice.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7273738/madeleine-mccanns-dad-to-reveal-his-painful-mental-health-struggle-11-years-after-she-vanished/

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3523 on: September 17, 2018, 08:08:51 PM »
The Sun have the story about Gerry's interview on mental health but have chosen to put the video of Eddie and Keela alerting to the car and 5a at the bottom of the story.
  With the caption  ' Video of sniffer dogs by rental car and in apartment of parents of Madeleine McCann in Praia da Luz.     

Interesting choice.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7273738/madeleine-mccanns-dad-to-reveal-his-painful-mental-health-struggle-11-years-after-she-vanished/
What do you think it means?

Offline jassi

« Reply #3524 on: September 17, 2018, 08:11:27 PM »

Interesting choice.

What were they thinking of ? They'll upset the snowflakes.

Or maybe not -