Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400448 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #3855 on: February 02, 2019, 11:48:10 PM »
Why did the necessity and the responsibility of having to raise funds to look for British children missing abroad fall on the children's families who did not speak the language of the country where the children disappeared?

This has long gone by now.  People have forgotten the language problem, mainly because they don't want to know.  And raising Funds is here or there.   It doesn't matter from where they come. The fact that The Files are a total cock up is now irrelevant.

I really don't want to be totally boring, although I can't say I care if I am.  Beyond finding Madeleine it is now over.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3856 on: February 03, 2019, 06:58:50 AM »
And everybody is a master at this, in hindsight when it is not your child.

It's fairly common to look fot something in the place you lost it.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3857 on: February 03, 2019, 08:22:55 AM »
It's fairly common to look fot something in the place you lost it.
And that’s precisely what happened.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3858 on: February 03, 2019, 08:32:05 AM »
And that’s precisely what happened.

Did the McCanns concentrate on appealing in the Portuguese media or in the UK media?
Result = happy posting.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3859 on: February 03, 2019, 09:14:52 AM »
It's fairly common to look for something in the place you lost it.

That's where Madeleine,or her remains are imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3860 on: February 03, 2019, 09:22:30 AM »
Did the McCanns concentrate on appealing in the Portuguese media or in the UK media?
I seem to recall they put up big posters in PdL and the surrounding area which garnered huge scorn not just from the locals but from a member of this forum who thought that was quite an idiotic thing to do.  What do you think?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3861 on: February 03, 2019, 09:35:44 AM »
I seem to recall they put up big posters in PdL and the surrounding area which garnered huge scorn not just from the locals but from a member of this forum who thought that was quite an idiotic thing to do.  What do you think?

Did they do that immediately? Did they appeal immediately and regularly in the Portuguese media?
Result = happy posting.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3862 on: February 03, 2019, 09:44:46 AM »
Its a secret but yet the sun know's,and some believe the media to be perfectly acceptable as verifiable cites.
What was it Rowley said:"There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are nonsense".
 Its in that category imo.

MADDIE POLICE PROBE Three Madeleine McCann cops secretly investigated for alleged misconduct
Officers who worked on the investigation into Madeleine’s 2007 disappearance were accused of 'neglect or failure in their duty' whilst working on the £12million probe

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8339516/madeleine-mccann-cops-probed-misconduct/

"Each officer was accused of “neglect or failure in their duty” while working on the Met Police’s £12million investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance.
But two allegations were not upheld and one was later withdrawn after Scotland Yard found there was no case to answer.
It is not clear if the complaints were made by members of the public or Madeleine’s family.
Sources even hinted that internet trolls could be responsible.
One said: “Because the precise details of the allegations aren’t made public, it’s entirely possible good officers have been subjected to a complaints process even though there may be little merit in the allegations against them.”

Good old sauce,always good for a laugh,still won't be long before the next load of funding nonsense.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 09:47:42 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3863 on: February 03, 2019, 09:46:51 AM »

THREE Madeleine McCann probe cops have been secretly investigated for alleged misconduct.

They were all cleared but the detail of the claims has been kept under wraps.

The investigation into Maddie's disappearance has cost the Metropolitan Police nearly £12million

Each officer was accused of “neglect or failure in their duty” while working on the Met Police’s £12million investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance.

But two allegations were not upheld and one was later withdrawn after Scotland Yard found there was no case to answer.

It is not clear if the complaints were made by members of the public or Madeleine’s family.

One said: “Because the precise details of the allegations aren’t made public, it’s entirely possible good officers have been subjected to a complaints process even though there may be little merit in the allegations against them.”

Details of the cases were disclosed under Freedom of Information laws.

Fresh hope for Maddie McCann’s parents as they reveal Jayme Closs case has boosted confidence they’ll find missing daughter

Madeleine was three when she vanished from her parents’ holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal in 2007.

A probe by Portuguese police ended in 2008.

The Met’s Operation Grange probe was launched in 2011.

All three officers who were accused of misconduct during the search for Maddie have been cleared of the allegations

All three officers who were accused of misconduct during the search for Maddie have been cleared of the allegations
 Gerry and Kate McCann's daughter went missing whilst on a family holiday to Portugal in 2007

Gerry and Kate McCann's daughter went missing whilst on a family holiday to Portugal in 2007

Madeleine McCann's father Gerry McCann describes 'disbelief, panic and terror' at moment he realised daughter was missing in rare interview

« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 09:53:25 AM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3864 on: February 03, 2019, 09:47:28 AM »
Its a secret but yet the sun know's,and some believe the media to be perfectly acceptable as verifiable cites.
What was it Rowley said:"There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are nonsense".

Snap !
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3865 on: February 03, 2019, 10:59:06 AM »

"Each officer was accused of “neglect or failure in their duty” while working on the Met Police’s £12million investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance.

Good old sauce,always good for a laugh,still won't be long before the next load of funding nonsense.

Interesting article on so many levels.

What were the allegations?

Who knew enough about the investigation to lodge them ? There certainly had to be some merit to the claims for an investigation to be launched and  a member of the public or trolls would not have had access to that kind of information  I would have thought.

The McCann family ? If they are being kept in the loop as we are told then they certainly would have the means but what would be the motive ? What would the gain ?

Who lodged the freedom request ? Who told the lodger that an investigation had taken place.

So many questions but the main one as always with this case is...who benefits ?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3866 on: February 03, 2019, 11:01:22 AM »
Did they do that immediately? Did they appeal immediately and regularly in the Portuguese media?
Oh, it’s Portugal now, not the immediate locale as you were talking about previously?  I see, goal post shifting.  You tell me what they should have done then vis-a-vis the Portuguese media then.  When they made public appeals in front of the world’s media were the Portuguese not invited?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3867 on: February 03, 2019, 11:02:54 AM »

THREE Madeleine McCann probe cops have been secretly investigated for alleged misconduct.

They were all cleared but the detail of the claims has been kept under wraps.

The investigation into Maddie's disappearance has cost the Metropolitan Police nearly £12million

Each officer was accused of “neglect or failure in their duty” while working on the Met Police’s £12million investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance.

Details of the cases were disclosed under Freedom of Information laws.

Fresh hope for Maddie McCann’s parents as they reveal Jayme Closs case has boosted confidence they’ll find missing daughter

Madeleine was three when she vanished from her parents’ holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal in 2007.

A probe by Portuguese police ended in 2008.

The Met’s Operation Grange probe was launched in 2011.

Madeleine McCann's father Gerry McCann describes 'disbelief, panic and terror' at moment he realised daughter was missing in rare interview
Sounds like the CMOMM Justice fighters at it again. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3868 on: February 03, 2019, 11:07:31 AM »
Interesting article on so many levels.

What were the allegations?

Who knew enough about the investigation to lodge them ? There certainly had to be some merit to the claims for an investigation to be launched and  a member of the public or trolls would not have had access to that kind of information  I would have thought.

The McCann family ? If they are being kept in the loop as we are told then they certainly would have the means but what would be the motive ? What would the gain ?

Who lodged the freedom request ? Who told the lodger that an investigation had taken place.

So many questions but the main one as always with this case is...who benefits ?
The paper benefits, click bait and newspaper sales.  You should realise this by now.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3869 on: February 03, 2019, 11:44:16 AM »
The paper benefits, click bait and newspaper sales.  You should realise this by now.

Only from the article.
Who benefited from making the complaints in the first place?
Who was sufficiently close to the investigation to know the identities of 3 officers?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future