Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400445 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #3975 on: February 26, 2019, 02:44:08 PM »
Really... If woke and wandered was established it would make amaral look a bit of a Charlie and at least give the McCann's some closure

I don't think so. It would call out the McCanns and why they made claims ....
The McCanns have moved on and got a new life.

Amaral will not be affected either way- He won a law suit  by the highest court in the land! by those two. He along with other police offered a thesis, nothing more than that.
He did offer another one about MBM involved in an accident...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3976 on: February 26, 2019, 02:59:03 PM »

I don't think so. It would call out the McCanns and why they made claims ....
The McCanns have moved on and got a new life.

Amaral will not be affected either way- He won a law suit  by the highest court in the land! by those two. He along with other police offered a thesis, nothing more than that.
He did offer another one about MBM involved in an accident...

I m sure you understand I disagree with just about everything  you have posted but can't be bothered to discuss it any further... It's the sort of argument that would win the jackpot on pointless

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3977 on: February 26, 2019, 03:14:06 PM »
I m sure you understand I disagree with just about everything  you have posted but can't be bothered to discuss it any further... It's the sort of argument that would win the jackpot on pointless

I do understand that you claim there is evidence of an abductor  who stole MBM from the bedroom. I asked you to share this evidence and you can't, because, well... there is none.

I have no issue with you or anyone else disagreeing with me.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3978 on: February 26, 2019, 04:58:56 PM »
I do understand that you claim there is evidence of an abductor  who stole MBM from the bedroom. I asked you to share this evidence and you can't, because, well... there is none.

I have no issue with you or anyone else disagreeing with me.

No you dint understand... I never claimed evidence of abductor... Although kates statement is admissible evidence..

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3979 on: February 26, 2019, 06:25:18 PM »

Oh I don't think so.... If woke and wandered is established then Kate and Gerry have a lot to answer to IMO. I would be looking at a few things which should have been discussed many years ago instead of the propaganda about an abductor entering and leaving via a window with a child...

The tapas stories would have to be forensically investigated (word by word)- especially Kate and Gerry's
If it were proved that Madeleine woke and wandered alot of Dog Supporters would be feeling somewhat sheepish!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3980 on: February 26, 2019, 08:32:41 PM »
If it were proved that Madeleine woke and wandered alot of Dog Supporters would be feeling somewhat sheepish!
Well that is right so how would they explain that?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3981 on: February 26, 2019, 09:11:32 PM »
Well that is right so how would they explain that?

How will anyone prove woke & wander in the first place?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3982 on: February 26, 2019, 10:35:54 PM »
How will anyone prove woke & wander in the first place?
Anyone who believes “dogs don’t lie” couldn’t possibly entertain the idea, yet strangely there seem to be some sceptics who are coming round to the idea as they believe woke and wandered is still grounds for charging the McCanns.  I can’t quite figure out how or why...  *%87
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3983 on: February 27, 2019, 07:17:42 AM »
Anyone who believes “dogs don’t lie” couldn’t possibly entertain the idea, yet strangely there seem to be some sceptics who are coming round to the idea as they believe woke and wandered is still grounds for charging the McCanns.  I can’t quite figure out how or why...  *%87

Woje, wandered, accidental death, found and returned ro 5A.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3984 on: February 27, 2019, 07:24:49 AM »
Woje, wandered, accidental death, found and returned ro 5A.
There is not enough time for all those things to have happened and for cadaver odour to have developed.  Think about it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3985 on: February 27, 2019, 07:41:09 AM »
There is not enough time for all those things to have happened and for cadaver odour to have developed.  Think about it.

There isn't... And it throws into doubt the validity of the dogs evidence... CMMOM realise death on 3 may does not fit with the dogs etc and have bizarrely decided Maddie died the previous sunday

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3986 on: February 27, 2019, 09:46:29 AM »

That's a matter of opinion, not fact.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3987 on: February 27, 2019, 09:51:28 AM »
There isn't... And it throws into doubt the validity of the dogs evidence... CMMOM realise death on 3 may does not fit with the dogs etc and have bizarrely decided Maddie died the previous sunday

We have from 5.30 to at the earliest 10pm for cadever odour to develop. Even if it was a much slimmer timeframe there is no peer reviewed research that I know of that has definitively found the rate at which cadaver odour develops in a child.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3988 on: February 27, 2019, 10:32:15 AM »
We have from 5.30 to at the earliest 10pm for cadever odour to develop. Even if it was a much slimmer timeframe there is no peer reviewed research that I know of that has definitively found the rate at which cadaver odour develops in a child.
Whilst I have nothing definitive on child cadaver odour, I am not sure it is relevant.

Both Eddie and Keela alerted to the car fob, and that material was attributed to Gerry.  Both dogs alert to blood.  I don't see much relevance in the dog findings, based on material documented in the PJ Files.

For the moment, I am simply studying Woke and Wandered from the viewpoint of a corpse lying on the surface of the Algarve.  All I can say thus far is that there are no obvious signs to attract attention.  But it is still early days.
What's up, old man?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3989 on: February 27, 2019, 11:01:04 AM »
Whilst I have nothing definitive on child cadaver odour, I am not sure it is relevant.

Both Eddie and Keela alerted to the car fob, and that material was attributed to Gerry.  Both dogs alert to blood.  I don't see much relevance in the dog findings, based on material documented in the PJ Files.

For the moment, I am simply studying Woke and Wandered from the viewpoint of a corpse lying on the surface of the Algarve.  All I can say thus far is that there are no obvious signs to attract attention.  But it is still early days.

I think it is highly relevant that Eddie alerted in the parent’s bedroom but Keela didn’t.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?